OMG! I can't believe it!!!

Elphaba

Reaction score
This was our first month of TTC and, if I'm honest, we only managed to BD three times. I really really did not think we were in with a chance.

I tested on a Superdrug test this morning though and got my :bfp:!!!!!

I can still hardly believe it. I think I'm going to get another test and do it tomorrow or Saturday just to make certain it wasn't some kind of freaky false positive. :wacko:

Otherwise, I reckon I am 4w 3d pregnant! I will sort myself a new ticker when I've had a second positive test :happydance:

Here's a pic of my :bfp:

Attachments

• HPT+.jpg
    HPT+.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 32
Congrats hun! Nice bfp!! How exciting! I only got my bfp yesterday so still very shocked. Look forward to going through this together x

Me too! Looks like we're only one day apart so our LO's will be due around the same time!!

This is so exciting!!!!

It is sooo exciting! I just booked my first appointment with doctors for monday morning. I'm still very worried and praying that little beanie sticks and trying not to get my hopes up too much, but then again I can't help but be bursting with excitement and happiness!

We can be bump buddies! :friends:

Congratulations ladies,

I got my BFP today too. Ill be 4 weeks preggo tomorrow! Not getting too excited just yet due to whats happened to me in the past but lets hope we can all be bump buddies. xx

Hi Mrs.s! Yes look forward to being bump buddies :)

I congratulated you in your journal but had to come here and say it again

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

many blessings for a happy and healthy pregnancy

Congratulations, Elphaba! That's awesome! :yipee:

Send some of that baby :dust: my way! :haha:

Thanks for all your kind words, girls!! It's so nice to be able to share it with you all - other than you guys, my DH is the only one that knows so far. We're probably going to tell parents this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->