OMG!!! I'm in shock at my bfp!!

tashalina

Reaction score
Ladies I still cant believe it!! I have only been TTC for 2 months. I was 2 weeks late last cycle, making it 44 days! Had loads of :bfn: last month so was determined not to test too early this month!

I started using OPK's this cycle to help out, and didnt get a positive so thought I hadnt OV yet, and thought I was on for another long cycle...

However I felt a bit sick this morning and couldnt resist but poas on a hpt I had and nearly fainted when it came up faint :bfp:

They were only IC and after 3 faint ones,i went out and bought a clear blue digital and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks past Conception!!!!!!

Im still in shock, its the best xmas present ever...I had resigned myself to the fact Id have to wait til next year so cant believe it!!

I had to get this rant out of my system lol as I want to ring everyone and tell them but its waaaay to early!! Thanks for listening xx

:hug:

thanks so much...hope my xmas baby dust rubs off on you too *rub*rub* xx

Aww thats ace, im still in shock too, dying to tell everybody but trying to keep my mouth shut Lol! x

Aww well done you... *sweeps up all tashalinas baby dust she is trailing around*

Thanks ladies, well hopefully kitty you will get your :bfp: soon, when are you testing???

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->