OMG is this a BFP?? ***UPDATE ON LAST PAGE***

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Ive now done 5 test all together at different time of the day and 3 different brands and all got a faint line.

I wanna buy a digital one but worried it will say not pregnant as they arnt very sensitive . AF was due yesterday so thought they would be darker now. I phoned our local drs and they said it sounds like i am but wait till the middle of next week and test again coz if i am pregnant i would only be 4 weeks. When i was having my daughter i found out at 5 weeks so that qould explain why they arnt as dark as when i was having her.

This is the latest one that i did 2nd wee of the day today. The picture was taken in the 3-5 minute time frame that is suggested.

xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-08-13-38-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-08-13-38-17.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 37
My husband has told my mum!! Now what if it turns out to be a false reading?

OMG!!

I have no idea what to do now. She is over the moon!.....now what??

:cry:
:cry:

Hey, I can see lines in all your tests. Some really faint but still there. I had the same issue with my daughter with the same tests you are using. I was 3 weeks late before I got a proper dark positive and it drove me nuts! I had to test in smu as fmu always came up negative. I'll see if I can find my test pics to show you.

I ended up using 14 tests after a decent positive just to make sure - one was even used for my hubby's wee as I was so worried! Xxx

This is what mines looked like, it then had several very faint ic's and even a negative at the doctors. I don't want to get your hopes up but thought I'd show you xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 105
Stalking this post because I can't wait to see a super dark :bfp: so excited!!

Thanks love that makes me feel abit better. I was crying earlier and my sis in law asked me whats up so I ended up telling her aswell!!

I'm going to be devastated if there ALL false positive

Should I get a digital?
xx

Ok so just a quick update...sorry if I'm annoying everyone now lol im so excited!

Still no AF which is a great sign but not tested again today I managed to hold off. I think I'm going to do one tomorrow morning with FMUand see how that comes out.

I've only done 1 test with FMU and it came back negative but that was thursday with I was only 13 dpo and all the other were either 2MU or in the evening when I got home from work and they all had faint lines. I heard that FMU supposed to be the best for getting the best result tho so still alittle confused ??????

Will post results tomorrow

:) :) :) :) :)

x

So now my questions are.....

Do I buy a digital?
Is FMU really the best?

Many thanks x

Congrats cat! Fmu is the most concentrated, generally. Digi won't sho pos unti you are at 50 on hcg so maybe give it a few more days. Also keep in mind hcg doubles every 31-72 hours so every 48 hours or so your tests should be getting darker. I'd see if you can go in for bloods. Fx and congrats!!

Hahaha if I were you I'd probably buy a ton of tests! But I'm crazy lol. Maybe keep getting the pink dye ones for now and once you feel like you have a decently dark line, try a digital. Those ones aren't nearly as sensitive I hear. And let us know if you get a blood test! GL :dust:

I'm stalking because I'm in the same boat. Two very faint positives. So faint that I haven't mentioned them to DH yet!

Morning all

so this morning I did as I said and tested with FMU and this is the result. It's actually a little darker than what the picture shows.

I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNANT LOL!

that's now 7 tests ive done. And yes they are getting darker. These ones I don't have to squint or put in direct light to see it...IT'S DEFINATLY THERE!

The Dr told me to wait until Wednesday but I knew I was gunna do one today but they said what ever answer I get on wednesday (no matter how faint) that's my answer.

IT'S LOOKING GOOOOOOOOOD !

:) :) :)

Attachments

• 20141110_075152.jpg
    20141110_075152.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 46
Looks positive to me! If I were you, I would buy a digital at this point!

Thanks ladies. Gunna do a digital one and a normal one on wednesday morning im hoping to see the words PREGNANT.

eeeek ! Fingers crossed for all the ladies in the TWW, hope u all get you BFP's soon!!

Will keep updated as I go along :)

x

Hi ladies....me again!

So tomorrow morning is the BIG day. Tomorrow's result I have to take as my final answer. Still no AF which is the best sign ever! I have been feeling very nauseous alot lately and have very mild cramps which I am also taking as a good sign.

tomorrow I am going to do a normal test but I am also waiting for my clear blue to arrive (ordered it online so no1 would see). It should probably come tomorrow so the digital one will probably have to wait until tomorrow night or Thursday morning.

Will keep you all posted :)

Baby dust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"