OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

Hi girlies :flower: Can i join you??

I wasn't originally due until the 9th August, but have had few problems with bubs and doctors want to induce me @ either 37 or 38 weeks, which will make him a July baby afterall. :happydance: Gutted i'm not going to go through the whole waiting and wondering process as to when he's going to appear like all of you are. But at the same time i'm glad I'll have a date to look forward to and i can make sure everything is organised before going to hospital. OH isnt the most organised bloke bless him. :haha:

My hormones are everywhere...one minute I am excited..the next nervous..then I keep making lists which worries me as they keep growing he he. Still haven't decided when to finish work but am tired today. Keep looking at my tickers eekkkk :) xx

I have so many lists now as well. I have a list on top of my hospital bag of things I need to add to the bag at the last minute (chargers etc). That list keeps getting longer and longer! I think I have repacked the bag 20 times already and probably will do it 20 more times!

What symptoms are all of you July moms getting? I am getting period like cramps off and on but nothing else really. I went to my doctor and he said I am 50% effaced and a little less than 1 cm dialated. I go back thursday to see if all these random contractions I am getting have done any more.

I'm not at all effaced, dialated, or engaged :nope:. I'm convinced the baby is going to stay in there until she is forced out by induction. My doctor will let me go two weeks over which I am absolutely dreading. That means possibly 5 more weeks :wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->