OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

Didn't have a midwife appointment for 38 weeks as they are so busy !! Had to ring up and going to a different surgery near by as want a check up been feeling bit crappy lately but cannot wait for LO to be here

Feeling so tired and stressed since starting maternity leave!

How come hun?

Since I started I havent really done much!! :haha:
Meeting my friend tomorrow and another friend the next day for a couple hours ...

I found my hospital bag :happydance: it wasnt in MY attic, it was in my mum and dads attic!! :dohh:
I got most of it packed now - I Think!! :shrug:
2 x pjs, slippers, mat pads, breast pads, charger, toiletres, lovley big black pants :haha: 1 x change of clothes, my belly bandit!, lucazade sweets for energy..cant think of anything else :shrug:

My baby will have a seperate bag

Some dehydration drinks!
I just have loads to do we are decorating our room as we are in the nursery so still a lot of stuff to sort and I just want it done so I can relax and put my feet up, think I'm just scared as baby could be here in as little as two weeks!

aaww babyno1. I know how you're feeling I don't finish for mat leave until Friday this week then have decorating to do next week with OH & then taking old kitchen out ready for the new one to be fitted, getting a bit worried that baby could come & have no kitchen lol .....

xx

ive got 2 weeks left and i need to have a kick up the butt, still no sign of a baby being expected in this house except for the 3 packs of nappies i bought lol

Soooo Excited!! Come On Bubs! :happydance:
Good Luck July Mummy's-To-Be! :hugs:
x

1fr3p1.png

eekkkkk soooooooooooooo excited, had a midwife appointment today and baby is engaged :happydance: I have 3 hospital bags :blush: 1 big river Island carrier bag for labour with what I will be wearing, drinks, camera, tens machine, towel and other bits for immediately after the birth e.g. pads then one for the hospital such as clothes, more pads he he he underwear etc then a bag for baby. I know it may be OTT but I need to be organised and in control of at least one thing that day so if I say to hubbie I need my facial wipes as am really hot I need to know exactly where they are...... oh god I feel for him already he he xxx

Ladies it's nearly July now can you believe it? Our baby's will be here before we know it, it just doesn't seem real x

Ladies it's nearly July now can you believe it? Our baby's will be here before we know it, it just doesn't seem real x

That's so scary! Exciting but scary I really don't feel ready! x

My hormones are everywhere...one minute I am excited..the next nervous..then I keep making lists which worries me as they keep growing he he. Still haven't decided when to finish work but am tired today. Keep looking at my tickers eekkkk :) xx

I'm 38.1 weeks. Only 13 days to go... That's mad. I remember being 13 weeks, having 13 weeks to go... But 13 DAYS!! :lol: I'm so impatient and I can't wait to be a mom after these long, stressful, wonderful, life changing nine months!

:dust: to us all :flow:

It's flying in isn't it? The start of 3rd tri dragged but I can't believe it's nearly the end of June already!

I dont even know how I feel, I am still trying to get it in my head that next month I am going to become a mommy an life will never be the same again OMG is this actually happening I have only waited 5 years lol x

I'm due july 25 and i wounder if she will come early or late. I can't belive its july already

I dont even know how I feel, I am still trying to get it in my head that next month I am going to become a mommy an life will never be the same again OMG is this actually happening I have only waited 5 years lol x

What symptoms are all of you July moms getting? I am getting period like cramps off and on but nothing else really. I went to my doctor and he said I am 50% effaced and a little less than 1 cm dialated. I go back thursday to see if all these random contractions I am getting have done any more.

Umm iv had occasional period like cramps, but that's it..
Nothing major ..
Iv got so much to do, I still need to sort all babys clothes out .. Ahhh

What symptoms are all of you July moms getting? I am getting period like cramps off and on but nothing else really. I went to my doctor and he said I am 50% effaced and a little less than 1 cm dialated. I go back thursday to see if all these random contractions I am getting have done any more.

I'm getting those contractions too! They are random! I had two back to back yesterday and almost started timing them but then they stopped! I'm hoping the same thing that they are doing something!! :)

I'm pg wit my first I'm 35 weeks due july 25 and I can't wait to hold her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->