OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

Getting very excited! :happydance: Can't wait to meet my :baby:.

I'm taking all my holiday at once so I can finish this week, then start official maternity 11th July as well...

its getting so close. eeeeeeeeek going to pack the hospital bag next week :)

Mines packed just got to put the baby bits in, which I will do next week as I have to start on all the washing!

We're going away this weekend to visit DH nan as she isn't well, so I think I'm going to take hospital bag just in case.

We're going away this weekend to visit DH nan as she isn't well, so I think I'm going to take hospital bag just in case.

Yes good idea and don't forget to take your maternity notes as well!:thumbup:

Yes good idea and don't forget to take your maternity notes as well!:thumbup:

I've literally carried my notes everywhere with me since I was about 24 weeks :blush: I started doing it just in case, and then thought "well the one day i don't take them will be the day I need them" so they come everywhere with me now.

I do as well, well I leave them in the car, then take them out if OH uses it... needed them the other day so a good job really! x

Hi All,

Feel like my mat leave is still forever away.

Lexi- I am working up until due date too, unless something medically keeps me from doing so. I think its the difference between here and UK.... in US they don't give us much leave!!!!

Yea I see its girls from UK that are getting to leave early. lucky!!

I've been slowly adding things to my hospital bag, we don't need to bring as much here in the US but there are some things that you would definitely want. Lucky for me if i forget something we live about 2 minutes away from the hospital so I can just have my husband run home and grab whatever it is. I start my weekly appointments today and next week I have an ultrasound that I'm looking forward too. It'll be neat seeing the baby that big :)

Lexi- do you know if Growth scans are the norm in the US or only if you are measuring big? I would love another ultrasound to check on bubba, but dont' think I will get one unless there is some problem.

My feet and ankles are swelling big time- anyone else constantly swollen!

Lexi- do you know if Growth scans are the norm in the US or only if you are measuring big? I would love another ultrasound to check on bubba, but dont' think I will get one unless there is some problem.

My feet and ankles are swelling big time- anyone else constantly swollen!

I think it really depends on the Dr that you see. I know with my first child I only had two and the last one was at 27 weeks. My current OB seems to be ultrasound happy (which I don't mind in the least). I'd say they probably aren't as common BUT no harm in asking either. If I wanted one and hadn't been offered one by Dr i'd ask to see if we could. I think they would be good not only to determine size but position on baby. I am thankful to be having one more, can't wait!

Oh and my feet and ankels are so swollen! My husband says they look like two loaves of bread, haha! Which i think is very funny aside from hating the swelling!

The last ultrasound I had was at 25 weeks for reduced movement. Turned out to be a false alarm, but haven't had one since.

Baby was frank breech at the time, and I have a feeling still is. I felt her hiccuping yesterday and it was super high up above my belly button. I feel like most of time her back is along my right side and I felt the hiccups on the upper right part of my stomach, right below my ribs.

They told me at my 32 week appt that I was measuring right on target, so a growth ultrasound may be a tough sell.

Anyone know when they start checking for position- is it not until 36 weeks? I have my 34 week appt on monday...

Yes my feet have been so swollen and sore the last few days! I can't wait to finish work tomorrow lunchtime!!

Knowing me i would forget my NOTES!!... i better try and rememeber, mine just stay on the side at home!! LOL...

I still havent packed my hospital bag at all... iv somehow lost the bag, i thought it was in the attic but its not :S ... looks like il have to get a new one

The last ultrasound I had was at 25 weeks for reduced movement. Turned out to be a false alarm, but haven't had one since.

Baby was frank breech at the time, and I have a feeling still is. I felt her hiccuping yesterday and it was super high up above my belly button. I feel like most of time her back is along my right side and I felt the hiccups on the upper right part of my stomach, right below my ribs.

They told me at my 32 week appt that I was measuring right on target, so a growth ultrasound may be a tough sell.

Anyone know when they start checking for position- is it not until 36 weeks? I have my 34 week appt on monday...

I would think being breech that they would give you an ultrasound to check that. I would voice your concern and I think if they think it may be breech they would probably do another one.

LAst time I asked they said there was still plenty of time for baby to move...so they weren't really concerned about it yet...

I hope the doc at least TRIES to feel for baby position on Monday...I am getting impatient!! lol!

SWELLING sucks! I am lucky that I work from home- been sitting with my feet up and laptop in lap typing away....wish I was going on maternity leave before baby gets here....I am feeling unprepared!

I asked my doc to check babys position, im pretty sure hes head down although he was breech at like 28 weeks. Anyway it kinda hurt, she was grabbing the lower part of my tummy saying "i think this is a head" lol, i was kinda sorry i'd asked hehe.

I totally agree about the work thing! I wish I could even leave 2 weeks early that would be so nice :( Its so hard getting out of bed every morning. And work really isn't distracting me its almost making time go by slower!

Knowing me i would forget my NOTES!!... i better try and rememeber, mine just stay on the side at home!! LOL...

I still havent packed my hospital bag at all... iv somehow lost the bag, i thought it was in the attic but its not :S ... looks like il have to get a new one

I bought a nice one from ebay it has wheels on it and is large enough for everything!

Feeling so tired and stressed since starting maternity leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->