OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

I am due 1st aug - but am hoping to be a end of july mum! x

oohh i just sneaked in.
im due on the 31st!
i hope baby comes on the 30th though as thats our first wedding anniversary

I'm due on 13th July but due to size and other issues my consultant thinks he will be here any time from about 36 weeks, so Flynn could be here in about two weeks!

I'm technically not due until August 6th......but have to have her by section at the end of July, at week 39. I think for us this month is going to fly by as we've got so many hospital appointments for me, my son and the hubby, so theres plenty to keep us busy.x

Yay! :happydance: How exciting! Im due on 30th July! :happydance:

Can I sneak in? I'm actually due August 5th but I'm being induced at 39 weeks which means about July 30th!... and it's my birthday on the 31st!!! :happydance:

I'm due the 16th July - really not long now! Can't believe we will finally meet our little ones!!

I'm due July 4th... So I could have my baby this month like some of you other girls! It's starting to really feel real now huh? I'm so excited/nervous to be a mommy and meet my precious boy! :happydance:

Im due 17th July..although my previous 2 have been late so this one is bound to be too!

Its exciting we can actually count days .. and get away with it :) Hehe... IM SO EXCITED FOR THE 17th JULY Wooo!!! Sorry had to share :) Since i have been writing this the baby has been kicking.. its obviously eager to be part of this post :p xxx

Eeeeep! Come on July 6th!! Though I'm hoping for a June early arrival, any time after 37 weeks is good for me little one!!! Xxx

24th July for me - I'm hoping he'll be punctual as DH is off on a work trip a week before!!

Yay love this, can't wait :) 21st July, woulnd't mind him coming on the 30th June tho 37 weeks wishful thinking hehe

xx

Yeay,im soooo excited to be due next month!
My due date is the 13th July!
Im on team yellow and cant wait to find out whos in there!
xx

Due July 5th. Eek girls it's getting so close.. I bet all of you team yellows will be finding out soon enough! so exciting.. Sometimes I wish I'd have kept it a surprise but never had the will power.. hehe

me n a friend of mine (whos also a july mummy) were talking about this yesterday!! Its scary. Still have sooo much left to do!! Eeek :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->