OMG! Last night.. :D:D

L

Luke's_mummy

Last night, well at about 5 am this morning, me and OH were in bed and for some reason had woken up, and we were lying there talking and then i felt little man start kicking, and i said to my otherhalf, "I think we've woken someone else up too!". I Rolled onto my back and he put his hand on my belly, Little man did a hard kick, and my OH felt it!

YAY! OH Felt his baby kick! xxx

Aww that's lovely. It's the best thing ever, my OH says it feels so much more real for him now he's felt her move and kick xx

Aw thats so cute, bet he was so happy.

Yeah he said to me the other day, that its not real untill he feels it, he was so excited to feel his little boy last night bless him! xx

i wish my oh could feel baby move. he tries to but he cant feel anything!!! i'm like "did u feel that?" ..... "what about that one?" ....... "or that one?"

but yay! thats great!!! congrats on OH feelin baby kick !!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaww!!! That's great!

I've tried getting DH to feel the baby kick, but everytime he puts his hand on the bump, the baby seems to get shy! Can't wait till DH manages to feel bubs. :thumbup:

aww thats so nice.
my OH couldnt really feel the baby for ages and one night he desided to put his head on my belly to tal to the baby and she kikced him in the ear was so funny.

its so nice when the oh feels it aswell. makes it seem so much more real

Yay!!!! I only just felt my first kick against my hand about 10 minutes ago, so I'm so excited. I can't wait for my husband to feel it too. Congrats to you!

Yay thats great I just felt mine kick my hand fo the first time too, its great aint it......

Isn't that awesome? :) My bean is constantly shakin' it in there. Unless DH is around. Figures!

wow yey i`m jelous hun J hasnt felt baby kick yet every time i say feel my belly baby stops lol xx

If your OH is anything like my DH, his hands will constantly be on your tummy now, waiting to be kicked again - Not that I am complaining. I love him to be part of it too :D:D

Maz xx

That's great! You are just 21 weeks! That is amazing, I think your little boy is going to be a very lively bundle of joy! I hope my husband can feel the baby at 21 weeks. The baby plays games with husband, kicks me, and then stops kicking when I ask my husband to try and feel it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->