OMG...

nikkybaby

3rd Tri, First Timer!
Reaction score
It seriously seems like I have to pee every half hour. I swear! I thought this stuff was supposed to happed later on. I mean...if its this bad now, I'm going to have to walk around in diapers by the time I'm ready to pop! :rofl:

:rofl:

Aww Nikky, I feel for you. I had that earlier in my pregnancy and its eased off a bit but I know eventually I'll be wearing diapers right along with you :rofl:

:rofl: At least we won't be alone in all of this!!!! :rofl::rofl:

I know exactly how you feel, it wasn't nearly as bad in the first trimester and now I find myself going to the bathroom every 20 minutes! I might be right there with you in those diapers! =]

I suffered going toilet every min from the early stages now its unbearable - like yesterday on my way home from work i had to run in a pub to use their toilet as i couldnt hold it. I hate it when i wait up in the night to go when i am so tired

i remember i had this at work and the lift was broke! was 6 flights upstairs!!!! was murder! i swore i was gonna put a bucket under my till lol!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The things we do for our little ones. Remind me to thank my mother! :rofl:

An you think it doesn't get any worse!

I'll let you find that one out :rofl:

I suffered going toilet every min from the early stages now its unbearable - like yesterday on my way home from work i had to run in a pub to use their toilet as i couldnt hold it. I hate it when i wait up in the night to go when i am so tired

i feel ya--- sometimes i try to hold it at night cause i dont want to get up ===but it gives me a tummy ache if i try to hold it too long--- or i have to quickly throw some clothes on and run downstairs or i wont make it---luckily i have made it everytime thus far---but who knows---i am getting slower---lol as tummy makes it hard to walk at a fast pace without pain

I know exactly how you feel, it wasn't nearly as bad in the first trimester and now I find myself going to the bathroom every 20 minutes! I might be right there with you in those diapers! =]

im sorry to hear that ---- maybe u could cut down on ur water intake a lil ===are u drinking water just to drink it or are u drinking it cause you're thirsty--- i know when i was drinking water cause they told me to drink lots of it i was constantly running to the restroom but as i slowed down a bit on the water i dont have to go any more than what i would have before getting pregnant--- of course they do say that third tri is the worst when baby comes back down into the pelvis and is pressing up against your bladder worse than ever before=== so im not too far from that--- entering third tri- in a little over a week ----YAY!!!

also 2nd tri u should find some relief soon as he/she is not on ur bladder anymore and is above it by now===

i remember i had this at work and the lift was broke! was 6 flights upstairs!!!! was murder! i swore i was gonna put a bucket under my till lol!

i hope u made it as it would be quite embaressing for u if u hadnt being at work and all

i';m so pathetic that if i walk up a flight of stairs now im out of breath--- when i could go up like five flights before and not be out of breath and didnt have to stop after like each flight or something--- course going down is never an issue ----lol --- u dont feel it i guess---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->