OMG!!

Brittles

Reaction score
So I don't want to get toooooo excited, but I am 5 days IUI and I have had a cold (been reading about EPF and how that can be a symptom), been EXHAUSTED, and I just used the restoom and had slightly pinkish/brown tinged CM!!! :happydance::cloud9::baby: OMG!! I am TRYING to calm myself down but it just seems like such an AWESOME symptom to get and timing is just about right!! I have to get a blood pg test since I got a HCG trigger shot, so I know I am gonna go nuts obsessing until next week!![-o<

Yay! Hope it's IB!!!! You know this next week's just gonna drag by now!

I'm in the same boat! I had spotting the past two days though. Hope it's IB! This week is going to drag by soo slowly. Good luck to you!!!

When I had my first chemical, I had IB. So I hope its the same as then... but with a different ending!! When dpo are you gals?

I'm 4 dpo today. So I should wait 10 days to test but I know I won't make it that long.

Awww im so happy for you! In a way i wish i got IB but in another way im scared to cause the only time i got this was when i mc' d. I sometimes wonder if its because i have B- blood type cause with that you have to get shots when you' re pregnant but im sure im just worried for nothing and its not true. I keep checking to see if i get IB but unfortunately nothing so far.

9 DPO for me. Trying to wait about another week to test!

9 DPO for me. Trying to wait about another week to test!

OMG I'm an obsessive POAS'er I buy the medical strips in BULK!! haha:laugh2: I would be peein already!! But I took 10,000 miu/l hcg shot so it doesn't matter what I do, the stick is gonna give me a positive. Keep us all posted on your status... :dust:

25 mIU/ml

nice. Yah that should def pick up at 10 dpo if you implanted on 6dpo. oh my gosh... talking to all you ladies is just getting me more anxious!! GOOD LUCK!!:hugs: :dust:

Spotting/pinkish CM is still going and now I feel bloated. But only on one side of my lower abdomen?? Confused??

Been so busy, haven't been on in weeks! However, BFN last month. :( That's okay, tried again and this months was 4 days late, decided to test and BFP on three different tests!!! :D

Been so busy, haven't been on in weeks! However, BFN last month. :( That's okay, tried again and this months was 4 days late, decided to test and BFP on three different tests!!! :D

Congrats hun

I love to see pics when girls POAS after the HCG trigger til it goes negative....then next day gets darker an darker they then know its a real :bfp: not just left over HCG.... FX for you darling if I'm not preg. this cycle I'll be doing IUI real soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->