on antidepressants and not going to start TTC any time soon thread

xpinkness87x

Reaction score
For all of us on anti depressants and arent going to TTC for a loooong time yet.

We can support each other and talk about experances :flower:

Can I join you. I'm not sure if we will TTC again after sufferiing PND even though I would dearly love another baby. If we do TTC it'll be in quite a few years.

:wave:

we were going to ttc end of september
but until im 100% and off AD's i'm not
even going to consider it :coffee:

i reckon it's going to be a fair few
years before im over all this and ready
to do it all again :dohh:

I'm on anti depressants and not planning on TTC because well, quite frankly, I'm not planning on going anywhere near a man ever ever again! :D

:wave: I'm just off my anti-ds but have a feeling i'll be back again soon :dooh: will prob be on and off for most of my life. won't be ttc anytime soon because I'm missing something I need to make a baby . . a man :rofl:

I'm having a lovely weekend. Went shopping for our Anniversary today.

How are you feeling today pinkness?

im good thank you we had a yummy roast for dinner. And we went to a car boot and i got oliver giraffe shoes

i have a thing for giraffes and zebras... If we get premisson to decorate his room we are doing it with racing cars and giraffes... And zebras if i can sneak them in! My oh thinks i have lost it big time.

Everything is butterflies with me. My husbands got a bit of a shock when checking the CC bill, i'd gone a bit overboard on wall butterflies for Kate's room!!

hi :wave: I'm on venlafaxine and I'm single so definitely won't be TTC any time soon. I don't feel like I'll ever get off them tbh. They work and I worry that without them I'd be a mess!

hi :wave: I'm on venlafaxine and I'm single so definitely won't be TTC any time soon. I don't feel like I'll ever get off them tbh. They work and I worry that without them I'd be a mess!

:wave: Hi Isil. I'm on Venlafaxine too. I worry about reducing the dose as things have got so much better since I started taking them. :hugs:

my doctors had a recall notice for citalopram apparently from a certain supplier they may have been packaged wrong and instead of having 10mg they might 20mg instead. Dont panic its just a word of warning xx

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=689605

here the link FYO x

eek pink, that'd be a bit scary if you took a higher dose by mistake!

Raggydoll, have you tried to come off them or skipped a couple of doses by mistake before? I've gone through massive withdrawl from it, it was awful! Another reason why I don't really want to come off them. Apparently venlafaxine is notorious for being difficult to get off :( wish they'd told me that before I got on them! Venlafaxine is the only one that's ever worked for me and I've been on a few!

eek pink, that'd be a bit scary if you took a higher dose by mistake!

Raggydoll, have you tried to come off them or skipped a couple of doses by mistake before? I've gone through massive withdrawl from it, it was awful! Another reason why I don't really want to come off them. Apparently venlafaxine is notorious for being difficult to get off :( wish they'd told me that before I got on them! Venlafaxine is the only one that's ever worked for me and I've been on a few!

:wacko: I didn't know that. Mind you after trying Citalopram for so long I'm just glad to have found something that works. I've missed doses before and start getting a bit anxious, I also get twitches in my arms and legs.

My doctor is talking about lowering the dose but I've asked not to make any changes just yet as I go back to work in a few weeks which is going to be a big enough upheaval.

I was on Citalopram 7 years ago for another bout of depression, I stopped taking them rather than lowering the dose and it was horrendous. I won't be making that mistake again.

I think it's really good that you're being cautious about coming off it when you know that you're going to have a lot of changes coming up :thumbup:

Hopefully it's just horror stories on the internet I've read but I've been warned not to stop it by myself because of the withdrawl and once I tried to lower it and it was horrendous! I just went straight back up to my normal dose :rofl: I'm happy to be on it for life ;)

i dont think im ever going to get off mine :( The thought of it makes me scared :(

Im on 40mg of fluxotine and that apparently not that high of a dose!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->