On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I agree with Ray. It's so hard to hear other people's baby news after a loss. Frankly, Susie, I think you're handling it much more gracefully than I ever did. Luckily, I don't work with children (I'm a prosecutor) and all of my co-workers are older (average age in my office is probably 50), so no one is pregnant. But within a few months of my loss, I had a few defendants argue for less jail time because they were pregnant. It was infuriating, to say the least. I even had one defendant blame some of her criminal conduct on the fact that she had a miscarriage years ago. Needless to say, I wasn't particulalry sympathetic to that argument.

Cary- any news???

Thanks guys. That must have been so hard to work with children and families and pregnant defendants! Luckily I work with male offenders so no pregnancies there lol!! Although sooo many female colleagues have had babies since I first started TTC.

I second "any news Cary?!" Fingers tightly crossed!

Cary has that witch showed her face or do we have a bfp?? I'm dying to know!

Susie - sorry you have had to endure so many baby announcements recently.:hugs: It makes the emotional recovery seem that much harder. And others just don't understand that conflict of emotion inside of us. We want to be happy for those we care about, but it's just too painful of a reminder.

I am similar to you, in that I don't begrudge rainbow babies or those born to women LTTC. After I m/c'd the only person I knew who I wanted to hear a baby announcement from was a friend I know who has been TTC for almost 2 years now. But I got one from my SiL instead. Someone who has only had perfect pregnancies and I miscarried during her last pregnancy too!:dohh: She's still pregnant and I'm terrified of miscarrying a second time over this pregnancy and for a third time over one of her pregnancies. Doesn't help with the jealousy.

I hope you find a lovely gift for your friend's rainbow baby. :flower:

Cary - I hope you are doing OK. You have a lot of ladies here waiting anxiously on you. LOL But your silence has me a little worried that you didn't get the answer you wanted. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Cary I am with everyone else.. thinking of you and sending love :hugs:

Cary, any news??? I'm dying here!!! I'm a little worried its bad news since you're so quiet, but all my fingers are crossed that you've just been out celebrating!!

Hey everyone :) its Friday :happydance: . Anyone any nice plans for the weekend ? Hoping everyone is doing well :flower: Cary still thinking of you :hugs:

Susie - How are you doing? Have you considered going for testing as to why you're miscarrying? I've only had the basic tests done myself but it helped ease my mind a bit when they came back normal. It is a tough decision to make though as often you have to wait on TTC until they're done. I sneakily TTC while waiting for my appointment as I just couldn't wait. My cycles weren't back to normal though so it didn't really matter.

Cary - hope you're feeling OK and that everything is all right for you and your loved ones. :hugs:

afm - no weekend plans as I'm really taking things easy. I was supposed to go to a Ladies' Day event with my church but no way am I going. I would be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to panty-check for spotting.

and what the heck?! I know I'm up in the wee hours because of pregnancy insomnia but now I can hear DS prattling on and singing in his room. He always sleeps through the night. But he does talk in his sleep sometimes. I don't want him up with me!! lol

Hi everyone! So sorry to be MIA... This week has been insanely crazy... And I have not had even two minutes to sit down and read what's been going on with everyone...

AFM... Well... The witch never showed, but then neither did the BFP... Still waiting or one or the other... In the mean time I'm severely exhausted. By the time my students leave at 2 I'm so exhausted I just want to sit down and cry... My boobs just started hurting today, but I've been nauseous every day this week.. Generally starts around 3 and lasts most of the evening..

My cervix was low but has now gone high and I'm so swollen down there that it is hard to find my cervix. Everything is soft and squishy so they just kind of melt together... There's a lot of liquid coming out of me, so even with no AF I'm wearing a pad... I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm bleeding but I'm not.... A lot of clear fluid.. Other that or I keep peeing myself....

Anywho... Not sure what is going on. AF was due Monday... Still no sign... Definitely not the usual for me

How often are you testing? I feel like something should have happened by now. You might want to ring the doc if something doesn't give.

I've been testing every other morning... Yesterday I thought that maybe I saw a faint line, but not sure... Plan to test again in the morning..

Went to the dr for my cough Friday afternoon and asked for a blood test. Results should be back Monday

Post the test Cary we can help you spot the lines . I've everything crossed for you x

Cary - what you're describing sounds so similar to how I get with my bfps. I hope you find out one way or the other what is going on. I echo Left. Post a photo of your tests and we will squint for lines with you. Maybe we'll find something.

Thanks ladies, unfortunately I threw it out...

I was five days late.. Right up until this morning...

It's ok... I really am ok... I've been sick so maybe that's why it was so late...

God s in control...

Wishing everyone health and continued success in their pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back