On to the...

Hey Ladies, hope everyone's having a good day.

While I'm here I was wondering if you guys could help me out. My OH doesn't think coming on here is good for me. I only joined after the chemical just for support really. He say's I'm obsessing about getting pregnant too much, paying too much attention to statistics and he thinks that seeing other people getting their BFP will get me depressed if it doesn't happen to me.

Have any of you ever had anything similar with your OH?

I agree with him to a point-I avoid negative/depressing threads and read the positive ones to keep my spirits up, and to feel like I'm part of a community. I haven't shared that we're ttcing with anyone IRL.

Joining this thread! I'm 3dpo and will start testing Oct 31. I'm feeling pretty good about our timing. We've been trying for 22 mos off and on but seriously for the last 12 months.

Welcome Mrs.Resa, I hope you get your BFP :)

Babydeabreu, I think once I explain to him what it's all about he'll get it.

Hi constancev18, I really do hope this is your month. I agree with the negative threads, I've been trying to stick to the positive and funny ones.

I am going insane with the TWW, the days are dragging. Still got 11 days to wait, to be honest I don't think I'll be able to wait that long. I've even brought a stash of tests to work in case! lol

:dust :dust: :dust:

Hi constancev18, I really do hope this is your month. I agree with the negative threads, I've been trying to stick to the positive and funny ones.

I am going insane with the TWW, the days are dragging. Still got 11 days to wait, to be honest I don't think I'll be able to wait that long. I've even brought a stash of tests to work in case! lol

lolol i know i have done the same lol i bought my clear blue ovulating monitor vitamins and some ic opk last week....deliberately not buying any test...but today i finally caved in and got some off amazon lol :dohh: :dohh: i've got agessssss to go before i should test..its the 20th i meant to test on the 31st? hello thats like arghhhhhhh in my head lol i think i will peek a test by next week lol i know i know shoot me :dohh: lol

lolol i know i have done the same lol i bought my clear blue ovulating monitor vitamins and some ic opk last week....deliberately not buying any test...but today i finally caved in and got some off amazon lol :dohh: :dohh: i've got agessssss to go before i should test..its the 20th i meant to test on the 31st? hello thats like arghhhhhhh in my head lol i think i will peek a test by next week lol i know i know shoot me :dohh: lol

Lol, I think we both need shooting. I know I'm going to end up doing one waaaayyyyy early. I haven't even had any symptoms this month but I still can't help thinking I could be, I mean you never know, every pregnancy is different. I always end up getting my hopes up but it's better than giving up :)

It's so true, i hate the what if's and the maybe's lol what if i tested now and it said pregnant on the digi, maybe testing early it will show because my hcg levels are already high hahaha why do we set our selfs up for a flat out fat no lol

I know pass me the violin lol :-({|= lol

Hey hun. Can I join the wait? I finally got my first positive opk this afternoon after a negative last night. Soooo excited as I was worried I would never O. I'm on day 20 of a usual 30 day cycle so I'll be testing around the 31st or so. Hubby and I have been busy bd'ing since I wasn't sure what was going on so I'm pretty sure I'm extra covered for this month. Just hope it's a good month with a BFP!!

Hey hun. Can I join the wait? I finally got my first positive opk this afternoon after a negative last night. Soooo excited as I was worried I would never O. I'm on day 20 of a usual 30 day cycle so I'll be testing around the 31st or so. Hubby and I have been busy bd'ing since I wasn't sure what was going on so I'm pretty sure I'm extra covered for this month. Just hope it's a good month with a BFP!!

oh fantastic..great stuff. you got a pic of your opk?

hope you and hubs are going to be busy tonight and tomorrow :winkwink:

good luck hun xx

lol no. It's just a smiley face so I figured it wasn't worth taking a pic.

We've been busy already and will be today and tomorrow again after a couple photoshoots I have to do.

So do I start counting the dpo from my first neg opk after the pos or go by my temps?

Babydeabreu- I'm doing good so far. I wasn't feeling too great this afternoon. I had a pounding headache but i feel better now. I'm just excited to test. I work at a clinic so i have HPT at my fingertips, so it'll be a challenge not to test sooner LOL. How are you doing?

lol no. It's just a smiley face so I figured it wasn't worth taking a pic.

We've been busy already and will be today and tomorrow again after a couple photoshoots I have to do.

So do I start counting the dpo from my first neg opk after the pos or go by my temps?

I would go by temps if you are doing that as it's most accurate. You are likely to ov 12 - 24hours after your first positive OPK.
How is everyone today? I am awake too early today. I'm away on a short break with my dad and am far too hot to sleep now. At least it meant my temp was done at normal work time. Lol!!
I've got really odd breast symptoms today. They are mildly tender round the edges but ok in the middle! No idea if that's significant?!?
Hope you are all settling into the tww. It's the longest two weeks ever!!! X :winkwink:

I'm feeling down today...totally like its not my month. Not sure if its because testing time is apporaching or what. I just will be so heart broken to not see a bfp :(

I woke up & immediately was brought to tears. I wish I was more optimistic like my hubby.

I'm feeling down today...totally like its not my month. Not sure if its because testing time is apporaching or what. I just will be so heart broken to not see a bfp :(

Aw hugs hun :hugs: :hugs:

I know you feel, not even had 1 single twinge or anything this month and even though my head is telling me I'm deffo not this month, my heart is saying but you could be. If I'm not I just hope af arrives on time so I can start trying for next month.

I really hope you do get your BPF this month, I'll be keeping my FXed for everybody.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Aww sorry u felt like that yesterday, hope feel better today hun?

How's all the rest of you ladies?

Afm I'm getting constant pulling like pains on the left which I'm hoping is a good sign of bean? I keep getting this pregnant feeling but I'm not sure if that's just in my head as usual lol

My test that I bought the other day are still not here so that's a good thing other wize I would have tested alread lol

Hi lyns, I'm ok today. Not much to report today. No twinges so far today but been really busy so possibly not noticed!! Been hungry past couple days and bbs been giving me odd twinges round the edges. V odd. Now 8dpo and desperate to test. Need to be strong and hold off till 12dpo tho. I do feel as tho I am pg but will just have to wait and see.
Good sign with the pulling sensation. Means your tube doing its job! L x

I am 9dpo & having zero symptoms now. Ugh. Definitely not feeling pregnant this month :( I am going to test tomorrow with FMU just to see what I get.

oh the time is getting closer and closer for us all ladies....please try not to test early as it will just break your heart seeing nothing :)

Britts - feeling nothing doesnt mean your not hun. dont give up hope :)

i feel alot better this month as its the first month using the ovulation digital monitor...seeing that face gives me even more hope that i ovulated and court eggy. i just hope it works and that i have done enough :)

not long now ladies..sending you all lots and lots of babydust :) xx

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

I know I shouldn't get so down! But it's so hard not to! I am going to my acupuncture appt this morning so hopefully that will help calm me down! :haha:

I think I want to test tomorrow @ 10dpo...just to see what I get. I've told myself to be prepared to get a BFN & not to beat myself up over it. :dohh:

I know I shouldn't get so down! But it's so hard not to! I am going to my acupuncture appt this morning so hopefully that will help calm me down! :haha:

I think I want to test tomorrow @ 10dpo...just to see what I get. I've told myself to be prepared to get a BFN & not to beat myself up over it. :dohh:

oh cool, hope that works for you hun.

I'm sending you lots of babydust for tomorrow in hoping that you get a line, even if its faint..its a line :hugs:

post a pic when you have done it hun.. im sure us girls would love to see it :)

xx

I'm sorry you are feeling down. I hope your acupuncture appt works out for you. I also hope you get a positive line when you test! Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->