On to the...

Lola, hope you're feeling better soon x
Lala :happydance: yay! So chuffed for you FX for a sticky bean! When are you testing again?

Thanks Lucy. I should leave it a couple of days but knowing me it will be daily unless something happens. I hope this is it tho!!

11dpo and test positive again. Not very strong yet but they are 25miu tests. Low pelvis area feels delicate like the day AF is due to start. Is that normal? After 2 losses I keep going to the loo and looking for spotting or blood. Sorry - paranoid again!!

Lala that's so awesome! I'm excited for you and bet that the third time will be the charm for you and a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

AFM...I'm on cd2 and ready to start trying again. I'm not sure how the thyroid is doing as my bloodtest isn't until the 20th but I'm hoping it has leveled out. Still going to try this month anyways as it can't hurt :)

I've pulled out my old clearblue fertility monitor that I used with my last pregnancy and forgot I had so I'm hoping this will give me a better head's up. I'm so ready to get a bun in the oven already!

I have finally convinced DH to get a puppy and we've decided on a chocolate lab as hubby is a hunter and wants to train it to retrieve and it's also a great family dog. My boys are so excited and we'll get to bring it home around the middle of May when it's 8 weeks. Super excited!

How are you doing lyns?

11dpo and test positive again. Not very strong yet but they are 25miu tests. Low pelvis area feels delicate like the day AF is due to start. Is that normal? After 2 losses I keep going to the loo and looking for spotting or blood. Sorry - paranoid again!!
:happydance: hoorah! I had a lot of cramping with DD1 and 2 (not so much this time) so I'd say that lower pelvic feeling is normal...

Lala that's so awesome! I'm excited for you and bet that the third time will be the charm for you and a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

AFM...I'm on cd2 and ready to start trying again. I'm not sure how the thyroid is doing as my bloodtest isn't until the 20th but I'm hoping it has leveled out. Still going to try this month anyways as it can't hurt :)

I've pulled out my old clearblue fertility monitor that I used with my last pregnancy and forgot I had so I'm hoping this will give me a better head's up. I'm so ready to get a bun in the oven already!

I have finally convinced DH to get a puppy and we've decided on a chocolate lab as hubby is a hunter and wants to train it to retrieve and it's also a great family dog. My boys are so excited and we'll get to bring it home around the middle of May when it's 8 weeks. Super excited!

How are you doing lyns?

Calista, FX your thyroid is spot on now. I'm camping out at my parents while we are packing our house up and I keep forgetting to take my thyroxine :(

lalar- HOW EXCITING! I hope this is your sticky bean! Fingers crossed!

Have been really down about ttc so havent bothered too much. Took my first opk in a while today and it was +...dh and I are still fighting over his health so doubt there will be any bding....boooo

Lola, hope you're feeling better soon x
Lala :happydance: yay! So chuffed for you FX for a sticky bean! When are you testing again?

Thanks hun, had midwife appointment today and heard baby's heart beating for the first time which was lovely :cloud9:

Scan in 12 days, want to find out the gender so i can go shopping!

Just got my hcg levels back. 77 at 3+6 weeks so feeling a bit better. Still keep looking for blood when I go to the loo though. Glad I sent the bloods off as I was getting quite anxious. Repeat again on Monday.

Wishn - sorry you are missing this month out. I hope your DH is better soon.

Hope the move is going well Lucy!

Glad your thyroid is improving calista. I'm sure your BFP must be just around the corner now!

Lyns- good luck with the clomid. When do you think you will ov now?

FX for Monday lala!
We have wifi where're we're moving apparently, but I imagine we're going to be very busy for a while, so please excuse my absence - hope to come back to loads more lovely BFPs!

Just got my hcg levels back. 77 at 3+6 weeks so feeling a bit better. Still keep looking for blood when I go to the loo though. Glad I sent the bloods off as I was getting quite anxious. Repeat again on Monday.

Wishn - sorry you are missing this month out. I hope your DH is better soon.

Hope the move is going well Lucy!

Glad your thyroid is improving calista. I'm sure your BFP must be just around the corner now!

Lyns- good luck with the clomid. When do you think you will ov now?

Fantastic. so glad that everything is ok. congrats and pray that your have H&H 9 months :hugs::hugs:

i could o anytime between now and the 24th. clomid makes you o early so i will just have to try bed everyday and keep an eye on my temp as well as opks xx

Lala i totally missed that! Congratulations :flower:

Really hope that this is a sticky bean for you :)

I had loads of cramping when i was around 4 weeks, didn't test for ages as i though af was due as that is what it felt like, it's just implantation cramping :flower:

Think I was positive too soon. Dark brown stringy spotting this afternoon. I'm starting to think I'm never going to be a mum.

Could still be IB spotting Hun, so don't give up yet. IB is normally still a good sign xx

Really hope it's implantation bleeding hun, am keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

did you call your doctor? Did they figure out the reason this keeps happening? it does sound like IB but make sure you cal lthem so maybe htey can help? Keep us posted

did you call your doctor? Did they figure out the reason this keeps happening? it does sound like IB but make sure you cal lthem so maybe htey can help? Keep us posted

I have discussed it with another GP but I can't get referred for any tests until 3 proven miscarriages. No Gp appointments until next week so here I am in limbo trying to work things out for myself.

Just got result. Hcg up to 587 today with doubling time of 31hours. Still in the game.

Thanks Lyns. It is still such a worry though. I can't wait until I am far enough on to be able to get a scan.
How are things with you? Any closer to ov yet? How is Pete doing with his health problems? I hope you can come and join us all soon in the pregnancy section. Happy to stay here just now though if that's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->