On to the...

Hey everyone,

DH being off the meds def helped we already had 2 bding sessions this month (its only May 4th!) which sad to say is more than doulbe previous months!

Holywd- glad you are coping well in Germany!
Lalar- Dont let your MW get you down, and yes feeling sick is a GREAT sign!
Lyns- I hope af shows up soon so you can get on with next round of clomid
lola- Congrats on joining team blue! I am a proud member :)

I dont have much else to share....I dont O until next weekend..hoping DH keeps up with his great bding mood...

Lala, what a daft MW - no one would have that strong a +ve at 10DPO! I'm sure tomorrow's scan will be better :)
Wishn, :happydance: for BD!

:cry:Not the happiest today. Ongoing brown spotting with one episode of pink after moving bowels. Saturday's scan still couldn't find a heartbeat although they said it was still early. I've been told that there is a 50:50 chance for this bean. Just feel sad. I see my GP tomorrow to be signed off for rest.:cry:

:cry:Not the happiest today. Ongoing brown spotting with one episode of pink after moving bowels. Saturday's scan still couldn't find a heartbeat although they said it was still early. I've been told that there is a 50:50 chance for this bean. Just feel sad. I see my GP tomorrow to be signed off for rest.:cry:

ohhh no..praying that beany will be fine, that its just IB nothing else. when will you go back for another check? really hope bean is ok :hugs:

afm - cd35 15dpo(around my expected o day) and still no af :dohh: i think as i didnt ovulate and the clomid didnt work its going to be a long arse cycle!! great :dohh:

Hey everyone,

DH being off the meds def helped we already had 2 bding sessions this month (its only May 4th!) which sad to say is more than doulbe previous months!

Holywd- glad you are coping well in Germany!
Lalar- Dont let your MW get you down, and yes feeling sick is a GREAT sign!
Lyns- I hope af shows up soon so you can get on with next round of clomid
lola- Congrats on joining team blue! I am a proud member :)

I dont have much else to share....I dont O until next weekend..hoping DH keeps up with his great bding mood...

good luck for next week hun. glad that DH is feeling alot better. got everything crossed for you xx

Oh Lala :( Rest up please. 50:50 is maybe not so bad at this early stage, not that that soundslike anything more than hollow words. Really hoping for you this is it
Lyns, is this still the first cycle with clomid?

Hey girls I've been stalking this thread :) sorry I haven't spoke up

:hugs: LalaR I'm keeping you and your little bean in my prayers :hugs: I really hope everything is alright.

Lyns :dust: when are you expecting AF?
Did you mean 16dpo or CD16? I guess I was confused by your post.

I start clomid 50mg as soon as AF comes on the 13th ( 4 more days! )
I just want to get this cycle over with! I hope clomid treats me good

Oh Lala :( Rest up please. 50:50 is maybe not so bad at this early stage, not that that soundslike anything more than hollow words. Really hoping for you this is it
Lyns, is this still the first cycle with clomid?[/QUOTE]

yep this is still the same cycle. i'm now 3-4 days late. af was due around the 6-7th.

Hey girls I've been stalking this thread :) sorry I haven't spoke up

:hugs: LalaR I'm keeping you and your little bean in my prayers :hugs: I really hope everything is alright.

Lyns :dust: when are you expecting AF?
Did you mean 16dpo or CD16? I guess I was confused by your post.

I start clomid 50mg as soon as AF comes on the 13th ( 4 more days! )
I just want to get this cycle over with! I hope clomid treats me good

Hey jess. nice to see you in here. how u been?

I'm 16dpo hun. cd36!

good luck with the clomid hun...it is exciting taking it..i wish you all the best. it didnt work for me this cycle. when my af starts i shall be taking 100mg this time.

good luck really hope it works for you xxx

I take it you've tested then if AF 4 days late?

haha of course :winkwink: even tho my bloods came back i didnt ovulate..you never know what could happen(wishful thinking) :thumbup:

how u doing over there in germany lucy? everything going well xx

I really hope everything turns out okay hun :flower:

Thinking of you and your little bean :flower:

Lala - I'm praying for you girl that little bean is going to be just fine!

AFM...Sorry I haven't been around lately. With all this health stuff I've been like a hermit. Last week I got my bloods back for both Thyroid and my hormones and I'm now slightly hyper which isn't as bas as how hypo I was. So dr is telling me to skip my sunday dose and we'll see again in 6 weeks. My 21 day hormones have all come back good and normal. So this week has been like a weight lifted off my shoulders and I feel back to normal!!

Also, I'm 14dpo today with my AF supposed to arrive tomorrow. Did a test cause my boobs were hurting pretty bad and within seconds a second line showed up. Then did a clearblue digital and up popped pregnant 2-3 weeks!!! OMG!!!! Say what??? Looks like the thyroid meds change did the trick after 9 months trying!!!

I'm so excited!

Lala - I'm praying for you girl that little bean is going to be just fine!

AFM...Sorry I haven't been around lately. With all this health stuff I've been like a hermit. Last week I got my bloods back for both Thyroid and my hormones and I'm now slightly hyper which isn't as bas as how hypo I was. So dr is telling me to skip my sunday dose and we'll see again in 6 weeks. My 21 day hormones have all come back good and normal. So this week has been like a weight lifted off my shoulders and I feel back to normal!!

Also, I'm 14dpo today with my AF supposed to arrive tomorrow. Did a test cause my boobs were hurting pretty bad and within seconds a second line showed up. Then did a clearblue digital and up popped pregnant 2-3 weeks!!! OMG!!!! Say what??? Looks like the thyroid meds change did the trick after 9 months trying!!!I'm so excited!

omg thats brilliant news :happydance::happydance: ohhh im sooo happy for you babe :happydance: :happydance: congrats wishing you a h&h 9 months :happydance::happydance: xx

Calista that's awesome! Wow, congratulations! 2-3 already when AF isn't even late - twins :winkwink:?
I'm good thanks, saw the gynae here for the first time - got a scan - I am 23+2 but it was measuring 25-26 weeks :S

Thanks, Lyns!!! Now it's your turn!! Are they going to up your clomid next month?

hollywood - don't even say that!!! lol Well I'm 14dpo today so I think that's why it could be saying that. I did a test on Saturday and it was negative.

So crazy! We just got a puppy. A beautiful chocolate lab and she's been keeping us up the past 3 nights. Hubby is getting baby training already! Hahaha

:happydance: congrats!!

We just got a puppy too! An american bulldog. She's just started to sleep through the nights with no problem lol know what you mean. I kept thinking that now that we got the puppy I was going to get my bfp....and I think I did too!

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/6C9B9A70-orig.jpg

Thanks, Lyns!!! Now it's your turn!! Are they going to up your clomid next month?

i hope so babe.....when ever my af wants to hurry up and show ill be on 100mg this cycle. just gotta wait now..bloody witch shes late lol x

:happydance: congrats!!

We just got a puppy too! An american bulldog. She's just started to sleep through the nights with no problem lol know what you mean. I kept thinking that now that we got the puppy I was going to get my bfp....and I think I did too!

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/6C9B9A70-orig.jpg

omg..jessss you as well this is just brilliant.. congrats to you ladies how great that you both got your bfp :happydance::happydance:

woohooo jess got do a digi xxx

Could you be preggo Lyns??

I'm pretty sure I see something there too Jess!! Congrats!!

We just got our girl on Sunday so sleep hasn't been easy.

here's a pic of Bailey

https://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/calista34/Bailey7wks.jpg

OMG Calista that puppy is too cute! Makes me want to run out to get one for myself

Congrats to you and Jess on your BFPs! Keep us posted!

Lala- hugs hun....try to stay positive the baby needs it right now..please keep us informed I am praying for you

AFM- I am cd13 of a 28-32 day cycle. I should O in the next 3 days or so. DH and I have bd everyday since cd5 so I am super sick of it already haha. TTC bding just isnt as fun as normal out of the blue bding! Anyways, we are going to try the smep method so whenever I get my +OPK we will aim to bd 3 nights in a row then every other day for 2 days. I think that should cover it right? I am sooooo over this month already....i am ready to stop bding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->