On to the...

congratulations Calista :flower: wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :)

Your puppy is adorable :)

Jess congrats to you too, I think I see a line there - did you test again today?
Linds, hope AF shows soon so you can have your 100mcg dose!
Lala, how's tricks?
Wishn, Hope SMEP works out for you - sounds like you've got your bases covered!

Calista - huge congratulations. I knew you would have your BFP soon!!! When is your due date?

Jess - congrats to you too.

Lucy - thanks for asking. I am more settled today. I saw my GP yesterday and he has signed me off for 4 weeks for rest. I was in trouble for working through the past couple of weeks and stressing myself out. I had a long chat with DH last night and we were both completely honest with each other. He doesn't think that there is a baby any more which is why he has been so harsh on me. I think he understands now that I need to be surrounded by positivity to help me through to my EPAC review on the 23rd. We have another private scan on Sat but the picture quality is not so good - they are mainly geared up for late scans and not early abdominal ones in overweight worried women!!! I'm hoping we will see more though which will reassure me a bit better.

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/9CC6C0BC-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Lala :hugs: it's a long time to wait for you. really hope the resting helps, and it sounds like you had a good chat with DH anyway xxx

Jess, that test looks great!

jesss woohoooo :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

so happy for you hun xx

lalar - got everything crossed for you hun..really hope beany is ok xxx

Jess - congratulations :flower:

Lala - really hope everything turns out ok, just rest as much as you can :flower:

Lynsey, really hope you get your positive test soon hun :flower:

Thanks hun. yesterday i had some pinkish discharge..so i was like wicked af is coming..then i woke up this morning and nothing but clearly/watery cm so i dont no whats going on.

could be one - i didnt ovulate so i will skip this cycle and the pinkish was just small af?

or two - i did ovulate later than normal and this is a sign of maybe IB? what do you think? i did have 5 days ago brownish/watery discharge only little when i wiped...again nothing? so im thinking could be one of these right?

oooh, that would be exciting lyns! hope you're right that you OV'd later!

hey lola..its really hot. i bet over where u are near the beach its even nicer. have u been to the beach?

afm well im cd52....seems i might have ovulated late. around cd46 as i got a smiley on my digi and a very very dark opk. got to have bloods done to confirm iv ovluated and to have hcg checked to see if im actually pregnant.....if i go by my chart, im 6dpo :)

hey lola..its really hot. i bet over where u are near the beach its even nicer. have u been to the beach?

afm well im cd52....seems i might have ovulated late. around cd46 as i got a smiley on my digi and a very very dark opk. got to have bloods done to confirm iv ovluated and to have hcg checked to see if im actually pregnant.....if i go by my chart, im 6dpo :)

Yay for a smiley opk!!! Sending you tons of :dust: When will you be getting your bloods done?

afm the morning sickness has definitely kicked in and i feel like garbage most of the day. Usual tiredness as well. We've only told a handful of people thus far, my parents, a couple close girlfriends and a close couple who have been also ttc as long as we have. It was hard admitting to her that we were finally pregnant. I know she was happy for us but also a bit upset, which I told her was totally normal and I'd feel that way too. Excited I have my first prenatal appt on the 30th with my gp.

Hi guys, hope everyone is well and enjoying the nice weather.

Hoping it's your turn this month lyns! When do you get your bloods checked?

I'm doing ok. Feeling less sick this week but still exhausted. I had my review scan on Wednesday and the little bean has caught up on growth and was there dancing around. It was amazing. Next is my midwife appointment next week.

Yeh it's lovely but am finding it too hot! My feet are so achey and puffy! Our flat is a ten minute walk to the beach so we have had a few bbq's down on the beach in the evening, which is always nice :) Think i need to invest in a fan this weekend!

Yey for ovulating hun :flower:

Lyns, great news on ovulating!!
Calista, boo to morning sickness - but not long til your appointment now!
Lala, no idea how pleased I was to read that from you! That's fantastic news, and what a relief for you!!
Lola, bbqs on the beach sound lovely!
We've just been in Spain for the week with no internet, and now we're stuck here! Our plane tried to take off but it hit some birds so the pilot slammed on the brakes. It was inspected, and we all had to get off. Queued for 2.5 hours to be told there were no more flights we could take today, so we're overnight in a hotel in Barcelona now... looooong day.

Hi guys. How are you all doing? Any news yet Lyns? How are you feeling now calista?

I'm doing ok. Back to work again and feeling a lot less sick although still exhausted!! ( Enough to consider going to bed at 8:30 on a saturday evening!!)
I have my 12 week scan on Monday and, although I feel a little anxious, I can't wait to see the little one again.

Hi guys. How are you all doing? Any news yet Lyns? How are you feeling now calista?

I'm doing ok. Back to work again and feeling a lot less sick although still exhausted!! ( Enough to consider going to bed at 8:30 on a saturday evening!!)
I have my 12 week scan on Monday and, although I feel a little anxious, I can't wait to see the little one again.

Glad your feeling less sick hun :flower: it does get better :)

Good luck for your scan, its amazing how much they grow!

Thanks lola. Scan went well and dates been pushed forward by a couple of days so almost 13 weeks now!! Feeling heaps better but still so sleepy.
How are things with you?

Thats fantastic hun :flower:

Glad everything is going well :)

I'm alright, starting to get a lot for our little boy now, moving in a month to a house which is very exciting as we are currently in a top floor flat with no lift!

Really tired, but baby is moving so much now which is just lovely :)

Just finishing uni for the year, so have got an interview for a childcare agency tomororw to do some temp work for a bit, haven't told them i'm pregnant yet, so not holding out for to much hope! I know they can't discriminate me legally but have a feeling i won't get it, but fingers crossed i do!!!

hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->