One day missed period. Am I pregnant?

lovelove618

Reaction score
We are not currently trying to get pregnant, and I usually have a 25 day cycle. Today would be day 26. I took two tests today and very faint almost no line. I could see it if I held it up to the light. No cramping, no period and it feels really "full" down there. I have had wet cm in underwear since this morning and now it is dry. Could it just be late or has anyone experienced drying down there and found out they were pregnant? Also how long did it take to get a bfp? I also have to pee like crazy today!

Even if it is faint it is still a positive :). But I wouldn't go off of if you can only see it if you hold it up to the light, as I know it's possible to see the antibody stripe if you do that. I would test again in a couple days.

Well most symptoms of pregnancy are also symptoms of an oncoming period but that "full" feeling is the first indicator of pregnancy and not just simply pms. Try testing again in a couple days. Good luck! I know waiting is hard... I'm in the same boat right now :winkwink:

Even if it is faint it is still a positive :). But I wouldn't go off of if you can only see it if you hold it up to the light, as I know it's possible to see the antibody stripe if you do that. I would test again in a couple days.

Faint line doesnt always mean positive. Maybe look up evaps in the search here and u will know why..

Well most symptoms of pregnancy are also symptoms of an oncoming period but that "full" feeling is the first indicator of pregnancy and not just simply pms. Try testing again in a couple days. Good luck! I know waiting is hard... I'm in the same boat right now :winkwink:

Totally with above statment, gl hun :)

thank you for all the great advice! i think af came . i had some moderate cramping all day yesterday and light spotting and now it is a little more heavier. gl too all of you on your baby journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->