One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are doing home insemination. The first two months we only used the syringe method. Last month we added the softcup. I've read numerous places the average is 3-6 months to get a bfp. We just surpassed the three month mark so hopefully our odds are increasing :)

I don't think it's a bad sign to have morning sickness this early. On the contrary, I've read it's a good sign of a healthy, developing fetus (it's caused by the rapidly developing hcg that confuses your system). So be glad have it, I think it's a positive!

15 weeks and still ghost town in this body. No symptoms. No bump. Sleepy, but I'm typically a sleepy person....don't know. Last ultrasound was beginning of feb? And last heartbeat check was almost a month ago. I really don't like how my doctor is leaving me in limbo for so long.

Thank you Laurac !

Rabren: Are you guys using preseed too?

Penny: Can you change doctors? Because thats crazy I thought after your second trimester your suppose to see the doctor a lot more

Rose: Hun where are you?

_* Today I have my first doctors appointment. Illl update when i come back. BTW my wife calls the embryo "PBJ" (precious bundle of joy)

Hey girls i was positive i had od but today iget an ugly dipon my temp i did move around nd got interrupted sleep so maybe it was that? Im honestly in the clouds right now idk what's going on lol ahhh how cuteon the name bee good luck with ur appt:)

I always moved in my sleep fx for you rose. How does your hubby feel about him getting seduced this whole week? Lol i know he loved it.

_* today went great i was so happy to go un tomorrow i get blood work done. Then on froday i get my first prenatal care yay. Im excited

Lol girl actually idk why hes all nuts right now which is odd i turned him down last night lol and yey hope your numbers come back good girl:) my sleep has just. Been off lately ive been waking up a lot more which i think has ruined my last 2 temps idk how accurate they are as for my opks they are lighter let's see what todays looks like

This is where im at girl idkkkk sighhhhh :( i had like a glob of cm right. Now thats odd eho knows not feeling positive at all my opk i just took might b my darkest yet but who knows the first one is yesterdays

* update yea looks like another failed. Month my temps have dropped i cant seem to sleep right anymore i woke up in the middle of the night nd got 96.68? And attempted to go back to sleep and got 97.09 yea idk whats up with that maybe i have a medical issue: ( how frustrating just when i thought it would. Be my month boooooo

Attachments

• CAM00687.jpg
    CAM00687.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CAM00715.jpg
    CAM00715.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
Rose: Have you ever thought about seeing a doctor just to check and see if anything is wrong?

No girl i wanted to try first but i might have too bummer huh

):
You didn't fail, rose. Don't go off your temps if your sleep pattern is wonky. I'm still hoping for you

Ty penny :( its just a wave of saddness today booowhoooo how r u doing?

I thought i had oed that's. All im really concerned about like. Am i oing? Or not lol if i missed this month gatta suck it up boowho sorta sucks cause my company. Is sponsoring this awsome medical diet progrAm which ive passed /postponed since its a strict diet which includes travel and test studies but since im ttci dont think. Id be a good idea since its a 3 month commitment and everyon . In my office is like hello why havent you hopped on. It lol im not super over weight but it would help lol plua its like 2g'sahhhhhhhhh how r u bee?

If there not shooting you with stuff I say try it. Lol its free. I would try it cause I don't like my weight :/ . I'm okay just some abdominal pressure and sore boobs and I'm frisky lol a lot . Morning sickness too but I'm hanging in there today I get my blood work done and do my glucose test

Keep testing rose. I don't normally get a +opk until a round cd26 and I ovulate normally

It includes three hcg shots! Thats what flipped me out lol good your doing well girl keep care of tht tummy

Laura i have monthly cycles29-33 days so that would leave me with no chance:(

We did bd last night and i noticed pink so i figured maybe it was the babymaking but today it was still very fresh light pink maybe its af it is a little early tho who knows girls due to my interrupted sleep pattern now. I temp when. I can the temp i had around 5 am was what u see on my chart but ar720 it was 97.49? Who knows thats way off

* lookslikeit will be af ladies it got a tad bit darker :( oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back