• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i know i just ate 4 bowls of salad im getting fat lol

Hahha no wayyy girl not yet im sure u feel pressure, im hoping the bf did finish. Now im doubting! Or imade it all ddisappear booowhoooo he wouldn't. Lie but i was half asleep grr sighhhhhh well c

I have my fingers crossed for you love are you going to do :sex: today ?

Ty bee and yes we did around 7 i thought. The earlier the better so im hoping something sticks in there ahhhhh hopefully anymore morning sickness?

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I still check in daily to see how things are going with you! Your wedding was beautiful! Sorry the morning sickness has settled in, but from what I understand that's a good sign :thumbup:

I'm frustrated with my wacky cycle this month, not sure what's going on. But you give me inspiration to keep positive :)

Your chart looks good though. you didn't inseminate huh because of your donor

I heard lemons are good for that. Could. It be true? And grrr the bf hasan ugly toothache so most likely no bd:( i did take my last last cb opk and nothing my lines were not at all the same as when i got my positive

We did two inseminations last Thursday before he left, thought by my opk I was getting ready to ovulate. But my temps only rose for a day or two then went back down so FF didn't confirm I actually ovulated. Got another almost positive opk Wednesday along with a backache and pinching cramps which usually indicates ovulation. I think it got delayed because of the work stress I've been under the last week. Luckily my donor was able to come over Wednesday night so we got in another donation. So when I thought I was 4dpo, I was actually just ovulating. My temps have been way up the last two days so I hope by tomorrow FF will confirm and I can officially start the countdown!

Okay i hope everything works out Rabren .

Rose: aw man toothache nooooo! He didn't want to take any medicine

Girl it got all bad we both called outa work and i had to draghim to the dentist and he got the tooth pulled so yea hes no where near inthe mood :(

Feeling very hopeless again my temps look ******** i wasn't able to bd cd15/16 so if i ovulated those days then im screwed for getting my smiley cd13 i should have ovulated and seen a temp rise by now maybe im not ovulating at all, how disappointing sighhhhh another cycle. Gone to shit this guy had to get his damn toothache swear worst timing ever

Hey Rose & Rabern

I've been thinking about you guys. Miss ya'll a lot! I've been praying for you ladies!

Penny: I miss you too if you read this soon. How's everything

I tried txting u girl I don't know what's wrong with me I got my period well I think its the. Its pretty heavy and just full of clots now sucks ive always had 28-33 days but now cd18 like really? Dunno what went wrong now i know its not ib its too heavy maybe mmaybe. Egg if any had no chance:(

My phone is off. Remember I told you about the situation with my sister ? Yeah so my phone is off :( . and oh no do you think its a chemical? Have you been to the hospital ?

Omg this damn thing. Never posted my reply great how have u been feeling? As for me idkkkk about a chemical maybe too soon? I think. I may have low progesterone well this cycle im taking vb folic acid and im trying soy iso its supposed to help with stronger ovulation i really need to see if im ovulating ppoint blank period

What abput Clomid? The side effects will have you bitchy but it's okay lol. Im okay just feel tired eveb when i go to bed at 8 sometimes 6 . Still sleepy . Nausea still killing my ass in the morning im so ready to be in my 2nd trimester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back