• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One regret going...

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Always regretted not doing better at school (i was a bit lazy) and dropped out of doing a degree. So i have signed up for a Maths GCSE course! Proud of myself and hope this will progress to further things...

Aww well done Hun :) I really wanna retake my maths gcse before I apply for uni xx

I was looking into doing some courses but the lack of Maths puts a block on it, so onwards and upwards :thumbup:

Awesome, good luck on the course:happydance:

Its one of my regrets is not sticking with my 3rd retake. I am still stuck with a D

Awesome, good luck on the course:happydance:

Its one of my regrets is not sticking with my 3rd retake. I am still stuck with a D

This will be my 3rd x with a 10+ year gap :haha:

Oh well done :)

I desperately want a degree! I just don't know what in as I can't do the one thing I really want! Xx

That will be my end game for a degree. (computers)

I regret not doing better at school. I was a rebel and didnt care. Do u have to pay to do the course?

Yeah the one i am looking at is

https://www.distance-learning-centre.co.uk/products/86/MATHS_GCSE_COURSE.htm

x

i regret not trying at school. im very intelligent but was v lazy.

anyways im having a career break and i literally had the balls to apply for a temporary job and then become a housing officer. no qualifications. and i earnt more than my friends who have degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->