One Tubers

You're still in my heart and prayers, Sarah.

Good luck with the scan, Shell's.

AF got me last night. Ah well.....I guess the next step has to be IUI.....

Hi ladies we have a baby in the uterus and heartbeat so great start :) just need to get the the 12 week point and pray its Healthy this time xx

Isi- I am sorry af got you. I hope IUI works for you. Thanks for thinking of me x

Shells- That is great news. I knew u would be fine, as u had 2 kids after your ectopic so obviously ur remaining tube was all fine. Happy and healthy 9mths.

Good luck to anyone else waiting to O or in the 2ww.

I am feeling a little better physically today and also a little hopeful for next year's IVF.

xxx

aw sarah glad your feelin aa bit better hun you will get twins next hun xxxx

Thanks girls, the next hurdle is obviously that bubs is healthy so still abit apprihensive after last time but fingers crossed.

Sarah i have every faith ivf will work for you hunni, you and dh's spermies and eggys obviously mix well to get pregnant twice i reckon caz is right you will have twin beanies next year :) xxxx

Aw that is tight! At my hospital they give you the first scan pic free at each scan so got one at 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 12 weeks, 14 weeks and 20 weeks so far! amazing to see the difference!

aw took my niece yesterday she is 20 weeks and she having a girls xxxx

i know there so tight down here....
and after everything ive been thro im having to still push for regular scans!!! they are sh*t here the whole nhs system, will be having a word with my midwife on the 29th as she seems to be the one who listens and pushes things for me!

Aww thats lovely Caz, im guessing im team blue again after 3 boys i cant imagine a girl lol xxx

aw you never no shell hun i hope you get team pink this time xxxx

good news cat. :) so happy for you.

Sarah, glad your feeling better. I know you'll end with multiples. :) and this year will fly by. You and your dh can go relax in the sun, have some quality time, rebuild psyically and be raring to go.

Hello to everyone else. Hope your well. xx

Thanks Girls.
I would LOVE to have twins! I had my fortune done twice in the past and both said i will have twin boys so lets watch this space! lol.
I am feeling a little better but still very much up and down. The pregnancy hormones must be pretty much gone i think, as the veins have gone from my bbs and my skin is breaking out. I am still bleeding too. Not too badly though. xxx

Hello Mrs R.
I am ok thanks. Just about coping. Cried a lot last night and this morning when i hit me that me an dh's making love is never going to make a baby, only a cold clinical lab will now hopefully. I am trying to not dwell on that aspect but it is very hard. At least once we have a baby safe in my womb, we are the same as anyone else then. Just don't like the idea of how we are going to get pregnant. Just pray it works and then thats all that matters.
Keep sweating and feeling lousy so think maybe i have mild infection. Taking meds for it.
Going to watch a movie and hope to feel better tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->