One Tubers

omg, oh no and its sooo unfair. I am so sorry for you sarah. :( can't beleive this for you. Heartbroken and upset for you. Thinking of you loads. :hugs: hoping you don't need surgery. Here if you need anything love. Xxxxx

shells i hope your ok too.
Hugs for you hun :hugs: xx

Ha ha thanks hun, more worried for poor Sarah right now, just hard hearing it with Amy and now Sarah really are two lovely ladies that deserve there little bundles of joy xxx

My heart is just so broken for Sarah I know how it feels and it sucks really bad. I just hope there is a way possible to still save the tube. Thanks for keeping us informed Shell's please let her know we are all praying for her.

Sarah- I am so, so sorry :cry: As soon as Amy posted the news on another thread my heart just broke for you. :cry:
I am praying they can save the tube and you will not need surgery :hugs:

Oh no Sarah that is such terrible news - we all had such high hopes for this bubs. Huge hugs from me - Shell's I hope you can pass on all of our love xxx

Hope Sarah doesnt mind I let the ladies know in TTCAL know what was going on I know they are all thinking of her and wishing her the best.

Any updates on Sarah yet with regards to surgery? God my heart just goes out to her x

OMG Sarah, just can't believe it - how can life be so cruel? My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. I just hope they've caught it early to save your tube hun.

Lots of hugs :hugs:

Hi ladies, ive texted sarah after she tried to call me earlier im not sure she meant too tho as it rang only twice.... i dont wanna call back incase shes in hospital and im laid up with a rotton cold - nothing compared to what shes going thro i know but i cant talk well cuse my throats killing me so will await a text, i will let you know as soon as i hear anything, ive let her know your all thinking of her and praying for her xxxx

Hey, just heard on another thread that Sarah has gone into surgery to have her other tube removed. I'm absolutely gutted for her - it's really sad. I don't know what the outcome of the surgery is - maybe they were able to save the tube!!?! I'm thinking about her and praying that she is ok.

BTW, had blood test results today and seems I haven't ovulated this month - hopefully I will ovulate in a few days time. We have been doing the sperm meets egg plan as well so hopefully my Jenny Renny reading might come true!

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you (shells, hope your cold clears up soon xx)

Hi ladies i had a text from sarah through the night, sadly couldnt save her tube, they removed her tube and huge cyst on her ovary and shes now recovering at hospital but should be home later today, shes obviously very sad and sore but remaining very strong and wanted me to thank everyone for there support it means the world to her xx

Im so sorry Sarah massive (((((hugs)))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear the news about sarah. Just sent her a text.

My thoughts are with her and her hubby.

I know shes strong and will get through this!!

xxx

Just wanted to wish u all well.
I am in bed at home now. In agony and devastated. I dnt knw what i did to deserve this to happen. I have no children and i cnt have childen now... i am not going to be around the boards for a long time. Far too upsetting for me. Thanks for support ladies x

I am in bed at home now. In agony and devastated. I dnt knw what i did to deserve this to happen. I have no children and i cnt have childen now... i am not going to be around the boards for a long time. Far too upsetting for me. Thanks for support ladies x

So sorry for you, I had tears in my eyes when I read the news.

Lots of hugs for you my darling.

Mwahhhhhhhhh.

xxxxx

If you need someone to talk to you know I am always a text away.

xxxxx

So sorry to hear that Africaqueen.

Was so hoping for good news for you.

Hugs

SL

As i said babes always here, nothing can take away the pain your feeling right now but you know your always in my thoughts xxxx

awww Sarah :hugs::hugs: I am so sorry to hear your news, we are all here for you if you need us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->