One Tubers

I woke up just now and the realization that i am infertile hit me like a ton of bricks. No more wondering if "this is the month" no more imagining what our baby will be like, no more hopes or dreams. I feel destroyed. Please help me x

Sarah....I know no words can make you feel better....so I'm just sending huge hugs and well wishes your way!! Please remember that we love you here and would do anything in our power to make you feel better.

Amy....please share with Sarah and make her see that there is light at the end of this tunnel.....because I truly believe there is!

We love you Sarah!!

Sarah there is no words that can help sweetheart, i just dont know what to say my heart breaks for you.

Now i know its the last thing you will be thinking about right now but ivf is that a option for you hunni? xxx

Sorry for being MIA yesterday ladies. Messed up my ankle pretty bad and was bed ridden yesterday.

Sarah,
Hun I am so sorry. And having been through it myself I know that no words can make it better. Just know I am here if you need anything. I felt the very same way. Then I just thought no this is not what will happen I will make it work some way some how I will have my baby. And even though invitro will cost a fortune I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen and if for some unknown reason the invitro doesnt work then I know that I was meant to be someone else mummy that doesnt have a mom. Just giving you all my hugs and support. Please dont give up I know it seems impossible now but we will get through this.
Love
Amy

aww sarah hun i dont no what to say i am thinking of you and i hope you have ivf so you can have your baby or babies in your arms hun :hugs::hugs: carnt you get a free ivf because you have no children xxxxx

Thank you for support ladies. It truly means a lot.
I got your pm Amy and will email you soon. Thank you so much. I know it must still be hard for you, as you have not long been through this yourself.
Thanks for the text Shells. Really appreciate it. All of u ladies have been so caring towards me and it means such a lot at this point in my life. I am still in a lot of pain in bed, but able to get to the loo etc a little easier. I am realising how lucky i am to be alive after the bleed during surgery and i am determined to value my life and everything i do have. My husband, my family, friends and pets. I pray i get to be a mother one day and that IVF can work for us. I truly pray it works for us both Amy.
We will get on the waiting list before winter but will not start it intill next spring as my body and mind need to heal and i need to have a life with my husband for a while before adding yet more stress/possible sadness to our lives. We have been through more than enough in the first 6mths of our marriage.

Anyway, i will be popping on now and again to check on you great ladies but other than that i am taking a break from the boards. Amy i will email you tomorrow and we can try and get eachother through our heartache. I am sorry we are binded by such tragedy.

xxx

Me too hunni. I agree just hold onto hope that it will happen in time even if not the conventional way. Just wanted to make sure we stayed in contact was afraid I missed you yesterday when u said goodbye. I too feel very fortunate to be alive with all that could of happened.

Hi Sarah, I know there is nothing I can say to help - was totally devastated for you when I heard the news. I told my mum and dad about it at the weekend and they are also gutted for you. I guess when the doc says that as soon as you get a positive test you have to go for a scan makes you think they will pick it up before anything bad happens - it is a real shock to find out that is not the case. I'm so sorry for your loss. Its good that you are planning on getting yourself on the IVF list - for a lot of women IVF is their only way of being able to have a child so you are joining a very big group of people and you are definitely not alone. Hope to hear from you soon mate xx

Sarah - I know words are useless at a time like this but please know that I am thinking of you at this most difficult time. Your first post this morning brought me to tears and I cannot even begin to imagine how hard this is for you. Just know that we are always here if you feel you want to talk but I do understand why you would need a break from the boards. It seems to me that you will find great support in Amy and I can only hope and pray that you both get your babies soon as you both deserve much better than you have already been dealt.
Love
Kim

I am gutted for you and saddened by your experience. I am so so sorry for your loss and the loss of your tube hunny. Thinking of you x

morning girls horrible weather again today so not going the gym my and my oh are have a nice relaxing day xxxx

hi cat
Yes horrid, cold, wet and windy. Well we could not have that nice weather all the time. :( xx

i no ye hun hope it will be nice next week because i bought my son a pool and its done nothing but rain its my luck tho xxxx

Hi girls

really nervous have my scan in the morning praying beanie is where it should be!!

aw hun good luck i will be thinking of you hun post a pic if you get one hun why haven't the scanned you earlier hun x

Oh god another couple of days away from here and I have missed poor Sarah's terrible news and bad time. I don't know if you will be back on here honey but if you are then I send you all my love at this difficult time. I hope you manage to rest and feel better soon - physically at least to start with. xxx

Just popping in to wish Shells all the best for her scan tomorrow. Sure all will be fine xxx

thanks girls, Caz they didnt do it earlier cuse my numbers are raising but still after poor sarah and her numbers raising too its never conclusive :-(

They wont see a heartbeat till 6 weeks so having it when 'hopefully' i can see bubs .... cant help but feel sick to the stomach tho.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->