One Tubers

Hi lovely ladies

Got a busy week so mighten be around too much - have the inlaws down, so much fun *cough cough* NOT!!

Hope everyone is well.

AQ how cool would that be? twin boys .... awwww xxx

Sarah, wow two people have told you that you are having twin boys - that is ace - and now that you are having IVF it looks like it is going to come true - how exciting.
Shells, I'm so pleased that your scan went well. When I was scrolling through the last few screens I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out how you had done. Then when my computer froze I nearly cried with frustration - anyway, glad its all worked out ok for you :happydance:
Caz - saw that you are on sixth cycle of clomid - what dose are you on as my first round of clomid hasn't made me ovulate and so they are upping me to 100mg for next month - I'm a bit nervous as don't know what side-effects this will bring.

Was a bit deflated that Jenny Renny didn't come true and I didn't even ovulate this month. Oh well, we have got a two week break in Paris coming up so with 100mg clomid and time in a mega romantic city surely something has to happen!!

red i have finished last month i took soya this month hun 3_6 i o on my own i had 2 losses off it if nothing this month next month all natural xxxxx

Thanks for the advice Caz and good luck with the soya/going natural - btw I like your pic - is it new or have I just not noticed it before? xx

Kat & Mrs R how are things going with you two? Hope things are progressing well xx

Thanks for the advice Caz and good luck with the soya/going natural - btw I like your pic - is it new or have I just not noticed it before? xx

Kat & Mrs R how are things going with you two? Hope things are progressing well xx

ye hun its new its m dogs hun xxxxxxxx

nice doggies caz. :)

Getting any twinges in the ovulation department yet?

Redhead, things are good with me. Bubs is going to be an athlete. My oh felt him friday night. Wow it was hard and constant.

Hope everyone else is ok. :) xx

well hun today i have had brown cm and lots of it so i phoned me doc and she wants me to do a hpt in the morning and if its + i have to go and see here and have bloods and a scan and if its n she said it could be o bleed and to keep my eye on it so she said if it carries on i have to go in and have swabs so let see what tomorrow brings hey i have never had this before only when i had an ectopic im only cd13 xxxx

Congratulations Shells that is great news - cant wait for the 12 week scan photo

Africa - glad you are feeling a little better physically - all my love to you at this time xxx

hi girls it was n and it must of been o bleed so must be ready to pop a big egg out ha i hope xxxx

Good luck Caz!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I have been panicking today that maybe i am still pregnant as i keep waking up and each time the first thing i think is 'im pregnant'. Its torture. Also i have had a upset tummy for 2 days and keep worrying that maybe they never took all the pregnancy... the nurse said that when they remove the whole tube, there is no way anything is left but i am so paranoid as have very mild pains in that area too, like little shooting pains... ??
I am scared of my own shadow lately xxx

Fingers crossed for a nice big eggy Caz!

AQ - I think its only normal to feel frightened after everything that you've gone through recently :hugs: perhaps the shooting pains are where you are healing? As the nurse said, it is highly likely that all the pregnancy was removed with the tube but if you are worried perhaps you could go and see your GP? Or are you still under the care of the ward?

Thanks Kimmy.
I have goggled it and it says only when conservative surgery is done, there is a chance of leaving some tissue behind. I am just a nervous wreck lately.
I have no pain and im healing well physically but not so great emotionally.
I am not under the care of the ward anymore, so would have to see my own GP if i had any pain. I feel ok other than the upset tummy and i suppose that could be for a number of reasons with everything that has gone on xxx

hi everyone! i am ok! having a lot of stress over oh financial mess, i been at my sisters for few days away from him as i am worried about all this stress and the effects it will have on Holly and bump. came back today and we have an action plan of sorts but have told him this is the last straw and any more crap/secrets and he is out the door. i have booked a private scan for 31st July near his where his mum lives and i have invited to her to come along as we live far away and i thought it would be nice for her to see her grandchild in utero! and as the bailliffs amy turn up at any moment i have used my over time this month on something i want which is to see bump again.

hope you are all ok i am shortly off to bed as cream cream crackered xx

aw sarah :hugs: you will get pains and that hun i hads pain for about 2 to 3 week when i had my ectopic hun but if you feel they are getting worse i would go and see a doc hun xxxx

Sarah,
I am sure all the pains on and off is very normal. I do agree about the mental part even now I still just wish that I was pregnant and it took a while for my body to realize that it no longer way. Big Hugs U know I am here if u need anything.

MrsR,
Sorry things with OH have been crazy. Yay for Pvt scan that is awesome. 15 weeks already time is flying by.

Hope everyone else is well.

Hello ladies I hope you are all doing ok :hugs:

Well my 12 week scan was cancelled and my consultant appointment was also cancelled, I am really cross as I have been signed off the MW and I also have no consultant yet. I was suppose to have this scan by 14 weeks at the latest but it looks like that wont be happening now seeing as I am 14 weeks today :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->