One Tubers

Amy- Hope ur dh gets well soon. Let me know how he is and if u need to talk, u know where i am. xx

MrsR- im gonna guess a girl :) i am not doing too well lately and neither is dh... we seem to of hit rock bottom the past few days so we are hoping to get some counselling and try and save what is left of our marriage as we do love eachother so much, but find what we have been thru in the last 6mths, just too much to handle without help.

Caz- hope u caught that egg! good luck to everyone else.

Chickchock- we waited 3 mths after my 1st ectopic to ttc again and it only took 2mths to get pregnant again but sadly another ectopic :-(

xxx

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

Bit sad today its Luca's due date... i should be having him today :-( xx

aw shells hun :hugs: sarah hope you and the hb sort things out hun :hi: so all the girls xxxxx

Shells- sorry u are sad, but just keep in your mind that what is meant to be will be and this baby u are carrying now was obviously meant to happen and u will soon have him/her in your arms :)

xxx

shell-i have just got past the due date of my miscarriage, and the baby i would have had if not for him getting stuck in my tube would be due end of august. i have to keep reminding myself that this bubs would not be here if i had not lost the two other babies and this baby was meant to be born! but i know how hard it is and how guilty it can feel being happy about new bubs.
sarah- i am currently having cbt therapy and my counsellor has agreed to do a few sessions with me and my oh. i know my situation is different as i have been very lucky to have a child and another. but me and oh have been through hell. you both need time maybe a few days away where you just be together.

anyhoo's am off in search of choccy xx

love to you all xxxxxx

:hi: girls hope your all good puppymom hope your hb is get in better xx

Mornin' girls,

Well I guess I belong here now!

My journey started on the 23rd June when I got my BFP. I started spotting on the 28th, full bleeding on the 30th. Suspected miscarriage, had bloods and such taken to monitor levels and stuff.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, I was still bleeding a bit from the "m/c" .. then all of a sudden started bright red again. Went back to the OB .. had a scan and they saw a big cyst on my right ovary. They took more bloods as he suspected ectopic. Sure enough my bloods came back yesterday AM. Had gone from 80 to over 500.

That was 7am. By 11am I was in having surgery. He said I'd been bleeding internally which is why I was in so much pain. They removed the ectopic (described it as a bit of spaghetti with a cocktails sausage in it!) He tried to repair the tube, but it kept bleeding so he took it out. (He left the right ovary in there) They drained the cyst and gave me a D&C.

They did it keyhole so I have 3 cuts. One on my belly button and 2 on either side of my hips. They let me come home to rest/recover in my own bed with lovely pills!

I feel like I should be more upset over it .. but you know, I grieved initially 4 weeks ago when I thought I'd lost the baby .. at the moment I feel relieved that the pains are gone .. cause it really was bad. I'm sure it will hit me in a few days. They said I can still get pregnant tho! I have to wait 1 cycle to let things settle down and recover.

Thanks so much for reading if you got this far :) :hugs:

i am so sorry you have had to find you way over here.
i hope in time you can mend and find a way forward and glad you are not in any more physical pain. any questions about ectopic ask away all the ladies are lovely on this thread and will answer as best they can. i don't know if i can mention this (please edit if not and am truely sorry) but have you looked at the ectopic trust website??? they have lost of information on all aspects and stages of ectopics. https://www.ectopic.org.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

sorry if this is not allowed in advance. but i found the info on this site very useful.

Welcome Chaos (in the nicest possible way we wish you didn't have to be here :()
Glad you are pain free at last, I also bled internally so can understand the severity of the pain. As MrsRoughton said, please feel free to ask any questions, these ladies were a great help to me when I lost my tube 9 months ago.
x

Thanks for the lovely welcome, girls

I think I over did it a bit today, feeling very sore. I've also lost my voice from the tube they put in your throat.

When did you all get your appetite back? I've not eaten since Wednesday .. I just don't have an appetite what so ever .. I think its cause of the oxycodone they gave me to take.

Thanks for the lovely welcome, girls

I think I over did it a bit today, feeling very sore. I've also lost my voice from the tube they put in your throat.

When did you all get your appetite back? I've not eaten since Wednesday .. I just don't have an appetite what so ever .. I think its cause of the oxycodone they gave me to take.

My appetite didn't return properly for a couple of weeks, think it was a culmination of the GA, drugs and grief. And if I did eat I felt sick :shrug: Give it a few days hun and you should start to feel better. And take it easy! Those muscles will be painful til healed :hugs:

Thank you :) The tube I had in my throat has made it really sore too, burning and hard to swallow even water. The nurse said that would start healing in a few days tho.

Hi Chaos, I know what you mean about the sore throat thing - I'm glad I wasn't told before the operation that they shove a pipe down your throat - I'm a real wuss. Anyway, I couldn't talk for hours after my operation - but I have to say nothing can stop me from eating, I was necking sandwiches about four hours after my op :haha:
I guess it all depends what tablets they put you on. Sad to hear you have now joined us, but you are welcome here.
Mrs R - yeah that ectopic trust site is good - I had loads of questions after I had my operation and it was the first place I looked. I remember reading a leaflet that I was given at the hospital saying all the reasons for ectopics and I couldn't see anything that fitted me - I don't douche, I haven't had clymidia, there was no infection etc etc, guess they just missed 'unlucky' off the list!!

Well, I'm on clomid at 100mg this cycle. We were supposed to be leaving for a holiday in Paris tomorrow but yesterday my DH was made redundant and so we can't afford to go anywhere now. His redundancy was a real shock and I think we both need time to get used to it and start the job hunt. Anyway, I'm keeping my fx that the clomid works this cycle as at 50mg my 21 day blood test showed my hormone levels were WAY below average. Ever since my ectopic my body hasn't been the same - it has really thrown it sideways.

Anyway, as I've now got two weeks at home I'm sure I will be checking in regularly - when I'm not :sex: tee hee!!

chaos,
Welcome so sorry for you loss. Big Hugs. Hope you start to feel better soon. Hope the healing goes well.

chaos,
Welcome so sorry for you loss. Big Hugs. Hope you start to feel better soon. Hope the healing goes well.

Thanks lovely :hugs: I've just been reading back at your journey. You're a very strong lady :)

Am having my private scan tomorrow! so you placing bets on sex?? i reckon another girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->