One Tubers

Hi Everyone!!!

Chaos welcome, altho sorry to see you are here :-( i hope you are recovering the best you can be.

Mrs R im guessing girl

Kimmyb lovely to see you back!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing ok?

Had a 8 weeks scan yesterday just to check baby progressing, all seems well at the moment however the dreaded scan for me is in 3 weeks, just praying s/he is healthy.

Sending lots of love and sticky baby dust to you all xxx

Shells glad everything is looking as it should be :thumbup: Fingers crossed for very healthy baby at the next scan x

Morning girls,

Well I was feeling a little less sore today until missy got a kick to my belly button .. its made the incision seep a little bit of blood. Not much, just a few drops .. do you think this is ok?

I also wanted to ask you about bleeding down below. I can't remember what the Dr told me about what was acceptable (I was kinda high on all their lovely pain meds at the time lol) So I'm having bright red bleeding on the pad and when I go to the bathroom, in the toilet there are globs of dark blood, maybe the size of a quarter (a bit smaller than a 50p for those back home in 'ol blighty!) do you think this is acceptable amount or should I be worried. I also had a D&C so I thought the bleeding after that would be minimal? Thanks loves.

Sorry Chaos I have no idea wrt the bleeding as I didn't have a D&C. Maybe someone else can help on here?x

Mrs R - what was the result of the scan? I'm gonna get in quickly and guess its a boy. :blue:

Chaos- I am very sorry for your loss. Just to make u aware, that even though the dr has said u can ttc again after 1 cycle, i personally would not. If u get pregnant again so quick after a ectopic it can increase your chances of having another sadly.
I got pregnant again 5mths after my 1st ectopic and sadly it was another ectopic :-(
There are a lot of girls that go on to have normal pregnancies after ectopic but just be aware that chances of a 2nd are higher than normal and when you do find yourself pregnant again, get yourself checked asap. Hope u heal up soon xxx

well am back and i am having a GIRL!!!!! was a beautiful experience and have a dvd of the scan which i keep replaying over and over!

well am back and i am having a GIRL!!!!! was a beautiful experience and have a dvd of the scan which i keep replaying over and over!

Yaaaay! My guess was right!:happydance:
Awww all those gorgeous clothes etc u can buy now:cloud9:
So glad all was well and if i had a dvd of our baby one day, i would wear it out:blush: xxx

not if Sarah but when!

got to get oh to burn me a few copies so i have spares and one for her memory box!

MrsRoughton yeah for finding out your having a little princess.

Shells glad everything is spot on. Yee-haa.

Well I am so depressed. I got a BFP yesterday. No surprise but the line is no darker and its faint for how many DPO I should be. The last 3 pregnancies I have had have done this. It is not going to end well. Right now I am praying its a chemical pregnancy not another EP. I am so not happy. Why couldn't I get pregnant with a healthy pregnancy? Well that 1% chance the Dr gave me of even getting pregnant yes I am that 1%. So now I have to start the serial BTS and see what the HCG level is doing. If its doing what I expect and am sure it is I am having methotrexate. I was so excited about start IVF in just a few days time. Why doesn't my body work the way it should? So I guess the most likely thing is I'll be having the methotrexate and then waiting next year to start IVF again. Why couldn't I be thrilled to even have gotton pregnant? I mean thats what I have wanted for so long but already its clouded with doom. So now I have to call my IVF Dr and cancel the IVF whilst we wait and see how this pans out. Praying for a miracle obviously but its not looking like it. So sorry for the me me post.

:hugs: Olivia. I can understand your negative feelings given the history but I'm hoping it's a good outcome for you regardless. Will you be having blood work asap? I really hope it's not bad news hun.x

:hi: girls amy hope the hb is getin better hun afm when me mum bbq last night it was fab but paying for it now carnt stop bein sick hate hangovers i am never drinking again xxxxx

MrsRoughton yeah for finding out your having a little princess.

Shells glad everything is spot on. Yee-haa.

Well I am so depressed. I got a BFP yesterday. No surprise but the line is no darker and its faint for how many DPO I should be. The last 3 pregnancies I have had have done this. It is not going to end well. Right now I am praying its a chemical pregnancy not another EP. I am so not happy. Why couldn't I get pregnant with a healthy pregnancy? Well that 1% chance the Dr gave me of even getting pregnant yes I am that 1%. So now I have to start the serial BTS and see what the HCG level is doing. If its doing what I expect and am sure it is I am having methotrexate. I was so excited about start IVF in just a few days time. Why doesn't my body work the way it should? So I guess the most likely thing is I'll be having the methotrexate and then waiting next year to start IVF again. Why couldn't I be thrilled to even have gotton pregnant? I mean thats what I have wanted for so long but already its clouded with doom. So now I have to call my IVF Dr and cancel the IVF whilst we wait and see how this pans out. Praying for a miracle obviously but its not looking like it. So sorry for the me me post.

Oh hun i can understand your worry but please try not too yet, my sister never got a really strong line and she didnt get a positive till 16dpo all is fine. I know its happened b4 but try and remain calm, get yourself down the docs for the blood hcg tests asap. And a quiet congrats to you hun, praying it will be a bubba in the right place xx

Olivia- Just wondering why u were given a 1% chance of getting pregnant with one tube? the chances really arent reduced by that much with one tube... maybe things will work out fine and this is your miracle before IVF ;-) Are they going to test your blood etc? xxx

The one tube I have is stuck down with adhesions. They also said it was sticky although opened and they didn't know how damaged the inside was. So its not a normal tube to start with. I had PID which I found out about when I had my ectopic pregnancy removed. It has also been causing me pain since 08 which I think is the adhesions. Because of the adhesions and no movement in the tube they said it couldn't pick up the egg from my tubeless side and if a pregnancy occured there was a higher risk that the emby would get stuck in the tube as the tube is suppose to wave to assist it making it to the uterus which mine didn't (although they couldn't tell me if the hariy things inside were damaged as that is suppose to aid in it passing down the tube also)
I was histerical yesterday completely convinced it was another EP and then it would be many months wait as I'd try methotrexate first to start the IVF but now I have excepted what ever will be will be. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow for a BT and an appointment with my IVF Dr and nurse today. Obviously they don't know yet that I am about to cancel the appointment.

Good luck for your appts Olivia, let us know how it goes xx

Hi everyone,

I have not been here for a week or so and there are new people 'hi chaos'. I hope your feeling better hun. I think i remember my belly button scare leaking a bit so you will have to be careful, even with house work as you have to remember you have had surgery and should not pull anything in your tummy. When they do keyhole they pump your abdomen with gas which can pull your skin up off your muscles so this needs to heal. :)

Mrs R - Congrats. Two beautiful girls. :)

Olivia - i hope your ok hun. :( Sorry to hear your so down when it should be happy news for you. But then again, i truely could be so don't doubt it all at once. You may have your 1% miricle there hun. I hope so for you. Let us know how you get on tomorrow. Were all here for you.

Hi to everyone else. :) I am doing ok. Getting fatter lol and tired again. :S can't wait to finish work but thats 2.5 months away yet.

Love you all xx

So I just had my appointment with the IVF clinic. A little embarrassing saying well I am going to postpone this and even better not come back at all.

I must say I am so impressed with them. I haven't paid a single cent yet (except in HPTs) and they have given me all this info about what to do from here. I was going to do a BT on Friday and they just said I needed one asap even if its super low to give them a better idea of what is going on. They even faxed a BT referal to the blood place (I am 500kms from the IVF clinic and its all been over the phone so I can go without getting a referal not that that is a problem for me working at the hospital)

Anyway so I am off for the test tomorrow morning bright and early then the IVF clinic will call me with the results. My period is 2days away so its so early but they said seeing as I have had 1 PUL and 1 EP that they suggested starting to test now before my AF is due and that way if I need methotrexate it can be given super early and save the tube if its there. But I am feeling better this morning and that there might be more hope of a positive outcome. HPT this morning is noticeably darker then the one 2days ago although its still extrememly faint probably 1/4 the darkness perhaps of control line.

I also run into a friend I have had trouble talking to because she was too fertile if that makes sense and all she did was complain about been pregnant, how she would cope with a new baby etc. So I was so pleased to actually be able to give her a huge and congratulate her (bub is 3weeks) without feeling like I had to force it. What a surprise it is to feel so different when there is a little hope there that this might work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->