One Tubers

Hi everyone,

I have not been here for a week or so and there are new people 'hi chaos'. I hope your feeling better hun. I think i remember my belly button scare leaking a bit so you will have to be careful, even with house work as you have to remember you have had surgery and should not pull anything in your tummy. When they do keyhole they pump your abdomen with gas which can pull your skin up off your muscles so this needs to heal. :)

Ya, the two cuts by my hips don't really hurt, it's all around my belly button thats really sore and tender. Don't help when an 18lb, 10 month old decides to belly flop on it either :dohh: I've noticed the glue they used to shut the cuts is starting to come away too. I hope this is normal.

Today I got thru the day with 1 800mg ibuprofen. I am moving a lot better today! Still getting tired quickly tho

Will be attempting to get out the house with Missy tomorrow. I'm the co-organizer of a local mummys group here, we have nearly 90 members and tomorrow is a local firehouse/firemen tour that I've had arranged for MONTHS! We've got over 60 mamas going and I REFUSE!!! to miss it haha. I may be slow and awkward, but I'm going. I need to get out of these 4 walls too. I'll have lots of help too with all the mamas there, so I think I'll be fine. I think I'll be exhausted tho.

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend :hugs:

Olivia- Just wanted to say to you, if this is another ectopic, i would request the tube be removed. It is a liability for you and will heighten your chances of a further ep when u have your IVF. They say that success rates are higher in IVF when both damaged tubes are removed, so it would be in your intrest to have the tube removed IF its another ep... it maybe a miracle baby for you though. I know the chances are slim but u still have a chance. Sometimes miracles can happen xxx

Olivia glad you have a little hope today. I'm not going to give you the "everyone's pregnancy tests are different darkness blah blah blah" talk coz you know it all already :wink: I hope this is your miracle baby (do you remember me saying to you months ago when you mentioned IVF that there are loads of stories about how the lady falls pregnant naturally days before starting IVF? Lets hope you're one of those and that baby is safely in your uterus!) I'll keep up the hope for you x

Amy- How is your dh? xxx

Sarah,
He is doing better at home now with IV Meds goes to the dr on Wed so hopefully they can switch him to pill. He is stuck in the house and has serious cabin fever. Been a really stressful past 2 months. Something good has gotta happen right???

Congrats Mrs R on a girl!!! Shells glad all is well. Kat hope the time flies by. Olivia big hugs praying its a miracle.

Chaos,
Bleeding sounds normal to me babes.

:hi: girls how are you all puppymom glad hes getin there hun xxxxx

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while ladies...

Think I just got my BFP...

Take a look at my superdrug test... Mad early though which I'm hoping is a good sign... CD22 out of 28 day cycle and judging by my +opk on CD11 I think I'd be around 9/10DPO.

What do you think?

Attachments

• 2.8.2010_ CD22_ 9DPO.jpg
    2.8.2010_ CD22_ 9DPO.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 22
Amy- I am glad ur dh is doing better. I know what u mean about something good needing to happen... i have been in agony with a wisdom tooth cutting through for 4 days and one of my scars is still weeping... i just feel like life is enjoyin givin me a good kicking this yr... i truly hope next yr is the yr we find happiness xxx

Cupcake- my eyesight is not too good but looks like a possible early bfp :) just poas again in a few days time and u will get a clearer answer xxx

Hey ladies,

Yes sorry for the rubbish pic! I have a clearer one which is closer up - shows up better. Def quite pink in the flesh and 3 people have seen it... Was darker than the 1st BFP I got with my ectopic at 21DPO.

Do you think its a good sign to have picked it up this early? I shall keep testing daily to make sure the lines are getting darker but my period isn't due for a week so its very early. I'm hoping with all my heart that has to be a good sign :)

Cupcake certainly looks like a BFP to me, congrats! Get yourself booked in for a series of BHcgs asap! x

Hey ladies - see what you think of this pic - if you click on it the pic should be closer so you can see the line better.

I do hope bubs is all ok and in the right place! I'm off to Norway for a wedding on Thursday so no point in contacting EPAU until I'm back Tuesday next week also period due on Monday so I'll see that she keeps away, then register it at the doctors next week.

Thanks for all your suppport ladies - means so much! x

Attachments

• P1010953.jpg
    P1010953.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
Cupcake!! haha seems weird calling you that.

Sorry I didnt text you, my phone is playing up. Waiting for a new one this week. Its working just keeps freezing ARGH!

Lovely line. Such a great :bfp:

So so so happy for you
xxxxx

Congrats Cupcake! deffo BFP :) Hope everything is fine and please, please insist that they do more than 2 beta hcg tests to make sure everything is fine xxx

Thanks guys. Here's todays test at 10dpo - taken at midday so not a full 24hrs since the last one... I'm hoping its a touch darker!

Called EPAU earlier... They said they won't take bloods - will only scan me at 7 weeks which seems crazy. This is apparently their usual policy and won't change it unless i'm bleeding or in "acute" pain!!! How rubbish is that? So I'm booked in on 1st September for my first scan. Not impressed at all... also mentioned i've got mild pain on both sides and she said well it wouldnt be caused by an ectopic when I'm only 3w1d preggo - said cells are far too small to be causing pain and prob just adhesions from my scars from the op which was in May... Hmmm so we wait and see.

I'm gonna track it with tests to make sure lines are progressing well and will move onto digis to make sure I get my 3+ conception. With the ectopic I didn't get that till 8w2d.

Fingers crossed girls bean is in right place and is going to be a sticky one!

Attachments

• IMG00063-20100803-1247.jpg
    IMG00063-20100803-1247.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
congrats cupcake! (yummy fancy a cupcake now lol with sprinkles) am prying this is a sticky bean in the right place. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->