One Tubers

That is awesome news Olivia so happy for you. What was the first set?

wow - you go away from the forum for a couple of days and look what happens.

Olivia 82 to 236 is brilliant. I am so happy for you. :)
Same for you too cupcake. There is good news about pregnancies all over the place. Here and ectopic trust. What a great week. :)

xx

Unfortunately despite fantastic numbers on the HCG it doesn't look like this pregnancy is going to continue. I am so heartbroken right now. I will know more on Tuesday or Wednesday so I'll pop back with more answers when I know them myself. I am just so sad that this could happen. Why get a BFP and be teased only to not be able to keep it. Despite a good rise they are still suspecting another EP is likely or a m/c. I don't know what to do or where to go from here. Dh and I are just so over it and feel we are not going to get a take home baby. I feel like giving up but I can't. How can you stop wanting a baby and live with the grief of what you have been through?

Olivia- i am sorry hun. My beta numbers had a great rise and was still ectopic, but majority of women will see slow rising hcg so maybe all is ok? How do they know the pregnancy is either mc or ep? xxx

I've been in ED today trying to figure out what is going on. My HCG is now 1007 so its up from the 236 3days prior so definately more then doubling within the 2days. They have seen free fluid in the pouch of douglas and around both ovaries mainly on the right side which is the opposite to where the egg came from (and I'm missing that tube) So I think the free fluid is the blame for my pain and part of the reason they are suspecting another ectopic. The new Dr I saw today said she thought I had every bit of a chance that this pregnancy is in the uterus. Nothing could be seen in the uterus as I am only 4wks4days today. The sonographer said the earliest she has ever seen a fetal pole was at 5wks3days. She said she could see something that might be a gestational sac but it could also be mucous etc. Interesting thing is she said ectopic pregnancies can still have a sac in the uterus but the fetal pole is in the tube. Now I wonder how that can be but she obviously knew what she was talking about so I now wonder if I was in fact not pregnant with twins like they said first time but had the sac in the uterus and bub in the tube. So I have an appointment to see the Gyno/Ob on Tuesday and another scan at 5wks4days to confirm. The problem then is if its definately in the tube it will be too late for the methotrexate. I spoke to many Drs today and they were all pretty keen to administer methotrexate then have IVF 6months later and use some antibiotic inside the tube to prevent it causing problems with implantation. Apparently its successful with damaged tubes and improving success rates. I just hope they are right and we are not on a rollercoaster ride for weeks that ends disasterously.

aw i hope its in the right place then hun :hi: girls afm still no af and still bfn see what tomorrow brings xxxx

Happy Sunday!

Well I'm still getting very tired easy. I really don't like it, I've never been one to just sit around, I enjoy getting out in the day. I guess I have to be patient tho.
I had my post op check on Thursday. Dr said the cuts look good, I asked about them still being sore, he said that's normal and the knots under them will soften in time (Scar tissue healing)
Yanno, tube removal is a great weight loss program! I've lost 14lbs since the 29th lol, who knew one little tube weighed 14lbs ;) I know not a healthy way, but I just don't feel very hungry still, Plus what I do eat is setting off my IBS big time. Ah well, this too shall pass.

I spoke to the Dr about the removal .. I had to know .. I asked if the baby was 9 weeks along when he removed him/her .. I was filled with guilt that he'd have to kill my baby to save me, you know? He said no, the baby died when we initially thought it was a miscarriage, he said that the pregnancy tissue had carried on growing tho. As odd as it sounds, it gave me a bit of relief you know? I mean of course I'm still sad the baby died, but I'm glad it didn't keep growing only to have to die you know? I'm sorry if my thoughts offend anyone ...

Ok on to happier subjects! Congratulations for the BFPs!!! So happy for you! :) :hugs:

Olivia ~ Oh lady, I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm hoping there is good news for you on Tuesday ...

Hoping you're all having a fabulous weekend!

Well ladies yet again I have missed so much - life really moves quickly on these boards.

Congratulations cupcake - hope all is well and you have/ had a great time in Norway and AF stays away
Olivia - a guarded but hopeful congratulations to you too. I hope your doctors appointment this week gives an answer to what is going on.

Chaos and Africa - I hope you are both healing post-operatively and I hope everyone else is keeping well

xxx

Hey, I have a bit of an odd question that will probably just seem so obvious lol but it's kinda just dawned on me :dohh: and I was wondering if anybody might know. I had my left fallopian tube removed last feb and got pregnant with Arf two cycles later so either that did the trick or he really was a complete miracle! I've been using OPK's for the last few months and they've been positive but can somebody explain to me how OPK's work? Obviously I'll only release an egg from one side and so from what I know, it's likely I'll only release an egg every other month isn't it, from the fallopian tube I have? Is it possible I'm still producing OV symptoms and that's why I'm getting positive OPK's every month even though essentially I can only get pg every other month? It's very confusing I know, sorry :blush: Also, to add, I was still producing breastmilk up to a week ago. I exclusively pumped for my son and although my milk dwindled to hardly anything I perservered up to him being 6 months, so I guess it's likely this is having an effect too :shrug:

I'm gonna post this in TTC too, but thought it best to ask here too. :flower: xx

Hey, I have a bit of an odd question that will probably just seem so obvious lol but it's kinda just dawned on me :dohh: and I was wondering if anybody might know. I had my left fallopian tube removed last feb and got pregnant with Arf two cycles later so either that did the trick or he really was a complete miracle! I've been using OPK's for the last few months and they've been positive but can somebody explain to me how OPK's work? Obviously I'll only release an egg from one side and so from what I know, it's likely I'll only release an egg every other month isn't it, from the fallopian tube I have? Is it possible I'm still producing OV symptoms and that's why I'm getting positive OPK's every month even though essentially I can only get pg every other month? It's very confusing I know, sorry :blush: Also, to add, I was still producing breastmilk up to a week ago. I exclusively pumped for my son and although my milk dwindled to hardly anything I perservered up to him being 6 months, so I guess it's likely this is having an effect too :shrug:

I'm gonna post this in TTC too, but thought it best to ask here too. :flower: xx

This is what the OB/GYN Dr told me:

He said its not true that ovulation alternates left to right every other month, it says it's like flipping a coin to as which ovary produces an egg. He said the month my right ovary produces an egg I won't get pregnant because I do not have a tube, the left side, I can get pregnant. So its random, your left could ovulate for 2 months in a row, but then so could your right yanno?

So yes you will get positive results each month on the ovulations predictions. You just can't tell which side is ovulating. You'll get a positive when you get a surge of the LH hormone that's produced about 2 days before you release an egg, making it your 2 most fertile days.

This is what the OB/GYN Dr told me:

He said its not true that ovulation alternates left to right every other month, it says it's like flipping a coin to as which ovary produces an egg. He said the month my right ovary produces an egg I won't get pregnant because I do not have a tube, the left side, I can get pregnant. So its random, your left could ovulate for 2 months in a row, but then so could your right yanno?

So yes you will get positive results each month on the ovulations predictions. You just can't tell which side is ovulating. You'll get a positive when you get a surge of the LH hormone that's produced about 2 days before you release an egg, making it your 2 most fertile days.

Thank you ever so much :flower:

oh caz. So sorry hun. Aunt flo's unexpected visits are so annying. :hugs:

Olivia, i'm so sorry hun. I hope it does turn out to be ok. I will pray for you. Xx

Hello ladies sorry I've been missing had a wonderful relaxing weekend. So I have news looks like I will start the process to be adopting my nephew from Mexico he is two and his parents (george's brother) want us to adopt him and raise him in the US. Gotta call a lawyer and find out what all is involved. My head is seriously spinning but so happy and excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->