One Tubers

Sorry Caz hun :-(

Olivia- everything crossed for u!

Amy- that is wonderful news!! keep me updated xxx

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing ok.

MrsBandegglet - I'd been told that your remaining tube steps in to take over from your missing tube and that eggs from your tubeless side can 'float' over to your other tube. Also, your remaining tube waves around trying to catch eggs as they are released and so it can pick up eggs being released from the other ovary. I was told that fertility is only reduced to 70% of what it was before because of this. It seems that even in 'normal' women eggs travel from the left ovary to the right tube and the right ovary to the left tube quite regularly.

Olivia - I really hope everything goes ok for you and this one has made it to the right place :hugs:

Caz - sorry the :witch: got you - AFs are v annoying.

Well, I actually ovulated this month!! :happydance: The first time in months and months - it is so nice to be in the 2ww for the first time in a very long time. I'm totally lovin the clomid as its sorted all my extra all-month bleeding out and got me ovulating - if I'm not preg in three months time then I have to come off it :growlmad:

Good luck to everyone xx

amy,

What wonderful news. Wow. I bet your so excited you can't contain yourself. Yes keep us updated.

Redhead,
Happy to hear you ovulated. Hope you don't spend too much of the next fortnight symptom spotting. Lol. Xx

Well i have not had a nice day. Got horrible pain in my right side. Its like right sided period cramps. They would not go and was catching my breath. I called my mdwife who sent me to the labour ward to be monitored. I was put on a monitor for a hour. Had 3 braxton hicks contractions but i did not feel them. The pain i hve is constant, at the end the doc said its a combination of round ligament pain and also boys having a growth spurt at around 26 weeks. She also mention my scaring and adhesions from my surgery a year ago and said this could be making my round ligament pain worse and thats why i can pin point the worse pain spot. She said my babys heart rate is fab and he moved a lot during being monitored so their happy that he's happy.
Was told i could go and to come back if i had any losses, more survere pain and anything unusual happen. Ordered to have warm bath the ease pain and to take it easy.
I still have the pain now. She did say it would pass but to bare with it. I did not think that my right tube removal would cause such pain but it does make sense.

Xx

Thanks Kat definetly will. So sorry the pain has been bad. Glad babes is ok though. Hang in there not too much longer to go.

Amy that's great news, def keep us updated!
Redhead yippee for ovulating! Fingers crossed for you!
Kat sounds like a hellish day but glad baby is OK, hope your pain eases soon.
Hope everyone else is OK. Nothing to report from me apart from today is day one of eating more healthily and I think I've done quite well (even if I do say so myself :haha:)
x

:hi: girls kat glad baby is fine and hope thne pain goes hun amy keep us updated hun red yayyy for the big o hun kimmy keep it up hunnie xx afm carnt wait till af goes 3 more days xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm back from Norway!!! How are you all...

Olivia - sorry to hear your news, I hope you get some answers when you see the doc next, it must all be so confusing at the moment - :hugs: honey!

Sorry Caz, hoping you get some good news next month.

Kat - hope things start to ease of for you soon, but great reassurance that bubs is all well and strong so try not to worry hun

AFM - all seems to be going well. I've had no pain since last Thursday and AF didn't turn up yesterday. So at moment not really particularly preggo - just have extreme exhaustion and major sore and enlarged boobs!

Been testing every day and lines getting darker and darker. At 3w6d got my 2-3wks conception on my CB digi (HCG levels over 200) and today at 4w1d, my preggo tests have have a test line far darker than the control line. I'll be using my CB digi on Sunday to make sure at 4w6d that I have my 3wks+ conception on my digi (2000+ HCG). If this is the case then my HCG has been doubling every 48hrs since I got my first + test at 3w0d pregnant.

I'm off to see my GP next Tuesday which will put me at 5w1d and I'll ask that I get referred for an early scan that week so I can put my mind at rest and hopefully see something in the womb... until then its a real waiting game, but I'm so pleased I have great line progression and no ovulation type pain now which has put my mind at ease somewhat.

Oh Amy what lovely news!!! how so exciting and a wonderful thing you are doing, giving your nephew a loving family im so happy for you, you will make a fantastic mummy.

Caz im sorry af got you xxxx

Hi everyone sorry been abit quiet been so busy. xxx

Thats fantastic cupcake. I had more bloods taken yesterday so thats 4 lots now. And HCG is risen to 3110 so 54hrs later then the one before which was 1007. The rising is remaining at 33-34hr doubling time. I now have alot of hope this isn't an ectopic but the Drs seem to be convinced it probably is. As a midwife however I can't say I have every seen an ectopic rise as quickly as mine is so just praying that means it is in the uterus. My ectopic at 8wks1day was 6000 so already at 4wks5days it was half that. Please let my instinct be right. And I have had no bleeding and I was bleeding with my ectopic and PUL at this stage. So I am officially more pregnant without problems except the free fluid then I have been the last 3times :happydance: I have an appointment next Tuesday and a scan Wednesday.

Awesome news cupcake and Olivia everything sounds wonderful. FXXX for you both.

well from a good nights sleep, i don't seem to be in pain. Don't know how long that will last though after being at my desk a couple of hours.
Cupcake and olivia. It sounds very very good for you both. :) fingers crossed still. Xx

Sounds good to me Olivia :thumbup: I forgot to mention, when I had my first scan with this pregnancy (5wks gestation) they saw some free fluid in the Pouch of Douglas (I was like, what the hell is that?!) But they said it could just be old blood from my previous ectopic or a ruptured cyst. They never seemed too concerned and so I didn't worry (probably because I didn't know what they meant :dohh:) Good luck!

Good luck Olivia! My hcg with my last ectopic was 8000 at 5.5wks.
Wishing u the best of luck.

I am back on my diet and gonna make sure i get my bmi below 30 before xmas so we can go on the list and have IVF in may/june:) scared but optimistic xxx

:hi: girls how are you all olivia and cup looking good girls i will keep my fx for you both afm 1 day till af is gone xxx

Thats fantastic cupcake. I had more bloods taken yesterday so thats 4 lots now. And HCG is risen to 3110 so 54hrs later then the one before which was 1007. The rising is remaining at 33-34hr doubling time. I now have alot of hope this isn't an ectopic but the Drs seem to be convinced it probably is. As a midwife however I can't say I have every seen an ectopic rise as quickly as mine is so just praying that means it is in the uterus. My ectopic at 8wks1day was 6000 so already at 4wks5days it was half that. Please let my instinct be right. And I have had no bleeding and I was bleeding with my ectopic and PUL at this stage. So I am officially more pregnant without problems except the free fluid then I have been the last 3times :happydance: I have an appointment next Tuesday and a scan Wednesday.

Olivia - I don't see how they can think this is ectopic with such amazing HCG levels! Your hcg numbers are very high for 4w5d - I'm only expecting mine to hit that kind of number at 5w which will be on Monday. Have they also run your progesterone number too to see what that's looking like? Usually in ectopics its fairly low so with that and your great HCG numbers they should be able to give you some positive news?

How many days will you be when you have your scan? I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday and will push for a scan next week. I'll be 5w1d on Tuesday so any day after that would be good and hopefully levels should be high enough to show something on scan. I guess once we've passed that point we'll know what we're dealing with here but I have such postive thoughts for and I both, given the rising HCG levels we're experiencing!

Fingers crossed all is ok and that we can be bump buddies x

:hi: girls how are you all olivia and cup looking good girls i will keep my fx for you both afm 1 day till af is gone xxx

Thanks Caz and heaps of luck to you for this cycle! Hopefully this will be the one:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->