One Tubers

Sounds good to me Olivia :thumbup: I forgot to mention, when I had my first scan with this pregnancy (5wks gestation) they saw some free fluid in the Pouch of Douglas (I was like, what the hell is that?!) But they said it could just be old blood from my previous ectopic or a ruptured cyst. They never seemed too concerned and so I didn't worry (probably because I didn't know what they meant :dohh:) Good luck!

Hey Kimmy, just wondering at 5w could they tell the pregnancy was in the uterus or did you have to go back for a later scan?

Thats fantastic cupcake. I had more bloods taken yesterday so thats 4 lots now. And HCG is risen to 3110 so 54hrs later then the one before which was 1007. The rising is remaining at 33-34hr doubling time. I now have alot of hope this isn't an ectopic but the Drs seem to be convinced it probably is. As a midwife however I can't say I have every seen an ectopic rise as quickly as mine is so just praying that means it is in the uterus. My ectopic at 8wks1day was 6000 so already at 4wks5days it was half that. Please let my instinct be right. And I have had no bleeding and I was bleeding with my ectopic and PUL at this stage. So I am officially more pregnant without problems except the free fluid then I have been the last 3times :happydance: I have an appointment next Tuesday and a scan Wednesday.

Olivia - I don't see how they can think this is ectopic with such amazing HCG levels! Your hcg numbers are very high for 4w5d - I'm only expecting mine to hit that kind of number at 5w which will be on Monday. Have they also run your progesterone number too to see what that's looking like? Usually in ectopics its fairly low so with that and your great HCG numbers they should be able to give you some positive news?

How many days will you be when you have your scan? I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday and will push for a scan next week. I'll be 5w1d on Tuesday so any day after that would be good and hopefully levels should be high enough to show something on scan. I guess once we've passed that point we'll know what we're dealing with here but I have such postive thoughts for and I both, given the rising HCG levels we're experiencing!

Fingers crossed all is ok and that we can be bump buddies x

Fingers crossed for u both ;-)

My hcg was 8000 with my last ectopic at 5wk 5d so hcg levels prove nothing in my opinion... its the scan that is the main thing to prove all is ok.
I hope u both have ur scans and get amazing news xxx

Sounds good to me Olivia :thumbup: I forgot to mention, when I had my first scan with this pregnancy (5wks gestation) they saw some free fluid in the Pouch of Douglas (I was like, what the hell is that?!) But they said it could just be old blood from my previous ectopic or a ruptured cyst. They never seemed too concerned and so I didn't worry (probably because I didn't know what they meant :dohh:) Good luck!

Hey Kimmy, just wondering at 5w could they tell the pregnancy was in the uterus or did you have to go back for a later scan?

Hey Cupcake, yes I had my first scan at 5wks due to one sided pain and they confirmed the pregnancy was in my uterus as they could see the gestational sac and yolk sac in there.x

hi cat. :)

Doing great now finshed work for the day. Lol.
X

Morning girls, well I'm up with the birds as couldn't sleep. Got an awful pain in left sided groin area - takes my breath sometimes. Katstar does this sound like what you're experiencing?x

Oh Kimmy, what a stress! I'm sure its nothing to worry about but hope Katstar can give you an idea if its the same kinda pain that she's been experiencing... seems alot of pregnant ladies get some kinda pain throughout the pregnancy - just makes it so hard to know what is normal and what is not.. Hoping Katstar can put your mind at rest :)

I got my 3+ conception on Digi prego test today which puts my HCG at over 2000 for 4w4d which means based on when i got my 1-2, 2-3 conception levels on the digi my HCG is more than doubling in 48hrs. I also have no pain and don't necessarily feel prego "down below" so to speak, apart from my painful boobs and extreme tiredness... If my rates continue like this and I manage to get a scan next week I'm thinking my HCG should be in the region of 8000 by Wednesday which should mean I'll know either way if this bean is in the right place... Roll on next week!

Hope all other ladies are well x

Morning girls, well I'm up with the birds as couldn't sleep. Got an awful pain in left sided groin area - takes my breath sometimes. Katstar does this sound like what you're experiencing?x

Yes it does kim.
It took my breath a lot. Its also hurt round the right side of my back.
Only thing that kept me from going mad with worry was that bubba was very active so i knew he was ok. Your getting to the male growth spurt stage too. It will be your scar pulling. I posted the details on ectopic trust and a few other women who are or had been pregnant had this pain too at around 26 weeks. On their tubeless side.
But any bleeding or anything that does not feel right, get it checked. Trust your instincts. A warm bath a couple of painkillers eased mine grately. xx

Cupcake, looking good hun. :) lets hope you get a scan soon.

Hi cat again :)

Oh i just noticed my ticker moved a notch again. :) wow its flying by.
Xx

Thats fantastic cupcake. I had more bloods taken yesterday so thats 4 lots now. And HCG is risen to 3110 so 54hrs later then the one before which was 1007. The rising is remaining at 33-34hr doubling time. I now have alot of hope this isn't an ectopic but the Drs seem to be convinced it probably is. As a midwife however I can't say I have every seen an ectopic rise as quickly as mine is so just praying that means it is in the uterus. My ectopic at 8wks1day was 6000 so already at 4wks5days it was half that. Please let my instinct be right. And I have had no bleeding and I was bleeding with my ectopic and PUL at this stage. So I am officially more pregnant without problems except the free fluid then I have been the last 3times :happydance: I have an appointment next Tuesday and a scan Wednesday.

Olivia - I don't see how they can think this is ectopic with such amazing HCG levels! Your hcg numbers are very high for 4w5d - I'm only expecting mine to hit that kind of number at 5w which will be on Monday. Have they also run your progesterone number too to see what that's looking like? Usually in ectopics its fairly low so with that and your great HCG numbers they should be able to give you some positive news?

How many days will you be when you have your scan? I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday and will push for a scan next week. I'll be 5w1d on Tuesday so any day after that would be good and hopefully levels should be high enough to show something on scan. I guess once we've passed that point we'll know what we're dealing with here but I have such postive thoughts for and I both, given the rising HCG levels we're experiencing!

Fingers crossed all is ok and that we can be bump buddies x

I had a scan on Wednesday gone due to more pain (they are thinking a kidney stone) and they spotted a gestational sac and yolk sac within it in the uterus :happydance: they still said it was possible for the fetal pole to be in the tube but it was extremely unlikely and the are confident its a uterine pregnancy. So I am on :cloud9: I have a scan on Wednesday but I am going to put it back at least a week if not 2-3weeks as I really would love to see a HB so I might look at having a scan at 8-9weeks now. Also I don't want another dildocam as I've already had 2 so after 8weeks I can be certain to have a abdo one. I'll be back tomorrow for more. So tired as I have just done a double shift.

Puppymom thats such wonderful news about your nephew. I am so excited for you all.

Cupcake thats fantastic also with your digi test. I wish you could get them here but I haven't seen them here.

Thanks Kat, little man is very active aswell which is why I didn't panic so much. It's surprising how painful it is though isn't it?! Although I did have a good nights sleep last night. And today I get to see him in 4D :wohoo: Hope you're well :hugs:

Olivia that is just fantastic news! Yippee for in utero bean! x

:hi: girls how are you all hope your all fine well afm on the 12 i came off af and these last 2 days i have been spotting brown and then red stuff dont no what it is because when af stops it stops and i have never spotted before what do you think girls xxxxxx

Olivia - that's fantastic news. :) I am so happy for you and i bet your so relieved.

HI cat. I have no idea what it may be. Maybe a side effect from not having clomid this month? no idea hun. Hope you find out or it settles. xx

:hi: girls hope your all well my spotting has stoped it might of been because i have been running these last couple of days xxxxx

Hey Olivia - so good to hear your news! Once the yolk sac is spotted I hear they can confirm pregnancy is in uterus so sounds like you're out of the woods! So pleased for you my love!

AFM - the left hand sided achey pain came back so I headed to my local Gynae ward as the EPAU is shut on weekends. They took bloods, did an internal examination but couldn't do a scan till this morning and so decided to keep me in overnight given my past history (plus a newly qualified doc was only senior person on, so she said she wanted to err on the side of caution.

Anyway bloods came back with BHCG at 1245 and progesterone at 47 (@ 4w5d). I had my scan this morning and they found a gestational sac measuring 6mm in the womb but with no yolk sac or foetal pole. They have said that until they see the yolk sac, which usually shows up around 5w4d, they can't rule out ectopic, but the signs are certainly on track for where they should be.

I have to go back in the morning for my 48hr bloods to see what number I get. If the numbers are doubling they have said this would be suggestive of a normal uterine pregnancy. If they are not, then they will confirm PUL and discuss the options for me at the time...

So again i'm in limbo - stressing about my bloods tomorrow morning, then will have the agonising wait to hear the results in the afternoon.

I'm also now stressing about the 3+ reading I got on the digi as if this represents the threshold of BHCG at 2000+ does that mean my HCG has fallen. I guess all depends if the threshold is correct - I can't find it anywhere advertised by CB only on BNB so not sure how reliable that figure is!

Oh well my destiny is all in the lap of the gods... I'm hoping it will be a positive outcome as last ectopic there was nothing to be seen in the womb at all...

Just a quick question for all you ladies who have had ectopics - did you ever see a gestational sac in the womb during your scans, for it to still turn out to be ectopic?

Hey Cupcake, sorry can't help much with your question, can only tell you that with my ectopic they never saw anything in the womb atall. I wouldn't look too much into the HcG numbers with the CB digital, as you said, CB don't advertise the numbers so I wouldn't rely on things you've read too much. I'm no expert but from what you've said and been told it all sounds very promising to me. I will keep hoping for you, let us know your numbers tomorrow hun and good luck xxx

Thanks ladies - I guess at this point it could go either way... I'll update once I get my bloods back tomorrow afternoon.

Good night all x

They thought I had a sac with my ectopic also which gave everyone false reassurance it wasn't ectopic. But that was much later then 4wks5days. My scan at 4wks4days showed a hint of a gestational sac and then 3days later a larger gestational sac with a hint of a yolk sac. I thought I was 5weeks then but they said it was more like 4.5weeks. They said I wouldn't see a fetal pole until 5.5weeks plus. I am sort of in the same boat as you cupcake. It does sound reassuring.

As for the digi HPT I reckon they would show the 3+ etc much sooner then the 2000 HCG so I wouldn't worry about it going down. If you have another maybe do it again and see what it is.

Awesome news Olivia!!!

Cupcake never had any kind of sac with all of my ectopics so FXXX everything is going in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->