One Tubers

Thanks Olivia and Puppymom!

Well i took a digi again and it came up 3+ within about 20 seconds so I took the test apart and the line is much darker than the one I took the other day so I'm assuming my HCG is still increasing. I guess its all rests on my HCG levels today at 5 weeks exactly...

Doctors are hoping for around 2,500 from 1,245 on Saturday so I'm keeping everything crossed! I'll let you know as soon as I hear...

Olivia - did you have bloods drawn around 5 weeks? What were yours at this point? I remember seeing something that said around 3,000??

Cupcake my results are as followed. Bear in mind I could possibly be a day or two either side.

12DPO 82 (10am) CD 28
14dpo 236 (1130am) CD 30
17DPO 1007 (1130am) CD33 (scan this day showed a hint of a sac in uterus)
19DPO 3113 (6pm) CD35 (this one I was 5weeks by LMP but I think I O'd on CD16 so 4wks5days by my dates)
I was scaned the day after the 3113 and they saw what they thought was an early gestation sac with a hint of a yolk sac although said it wasn't 100%)

Cupcake my results are as followed. Bear in mind I could possibly be a day or two either side.

12DPO 82 (10am) CD 28
14dpo 236 (1130am) CD 30
17DPO 1007 (1130am) CD33 (scan this day showed a hint of a sac in uterus)
19DPO 3113 (6pm) CD35 (this one I was 5weeks by LMP but I think I O'd on CD16 so 4wks5days by my dates)
I was scaned the day after the 3113 and they saw what they thought was an early gestation sac with a hint of a yolk sac although said it wasn't 100%)

Thanks Olivia - really appreciate that. Hopefully I'm not tracking too far behind you... My ectopic at 6w2d was 117 and I only got 1-2wks on my CB digi - never rose above that point. This one certainly seems to be progressing so I have everything crossed it will be ok...

Whats the course of action with you now? Are they leaving it a week or so for another scan? Are they still running bloods?

Ahhhhh dunno how I'm going to wait till 4pm to hear the results of my BHGC. I'm so stressed thinking its not going to double :( I took an asda test this morning and got darkest line of all - much darker than control line, so that has put my mind at rest a little, but still stressing!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh roll on 4pm so I know one way or other if this is looking positive!

Roll on 4pm Cupcake, hoping for the best news for you! I know it's all ifs and buts at the minute but it is looking promising to me xx

Thanks Kimmy! I hope so!! How you doing? Has your pains disapeered now hun? x

Yes thanks hun, only had that one night of bad pains and now I'm OK again. Probably just baby growing big! Had a 4D scan on Saturday and they estimated his weight to be 1lb 11oz which I've been told is a good weight for his gestation :D

Not long left hun, only 45mins xx

Hey Kimmy - Yay for the pain going away and how fantastic is that 4d scan!!! Do you have any other pictures?

I just got my results... and drum roll.... woooooo.... well I have good news!

At 5 weeks today my bHCG is 2,600, up from 1,245 less than 48hrs ago... :happydance:

Bad news is that the EPAU now say as it has doubled, and they saw a gestational sac, there's no reason to believe this could be ectopic so said I don't now need to go back till 8 weeks when I can have another scan to see baby!

I'm totally miffed!! I asked for another bHCG test to make sure i continue to double but she said no, they won't do that now with the signs I have... I said well I'm not waiting another 3 weeks for a scan and want one in a weeks time - to which she said "well you won't see much of a baby" and I said I'm not worried about that - I just want to make sure the yolk sac and fetal pole have appeared and that this baby is actually forming in the right place after what happened last time!

Can you believe it! So she agreed to meet me half way and agreed for a scan at 6w2d which will be next wednesday!

I'm off to my GP tomorrow so I'm going to say I'm still nervous about this and would appreciate if she can continue 48hr bloods to put my mind at rest until the next scan!

I'll update you all tomorrow on what happens...

Cupcake that is awesome news I agree to put your mind at rest to do more blood and the scan at 6 weeks. I do however have a great feeling that all will be alright. We definetly can use some good news in the one tuber group after the last few month. Praying all will be great.

Aw great news Cupcake!! I would feel the same as you with regards to a scan and bloods etc, see what your GP can do tomorrow. But so far so good hun, it's really looking great for you!x
PS. Yes got loads of photos, the sonographer was really generous and sneaked us a few extra in coz there were lots of good shots. So glad I decided to have one!

Thanks Kimmy, Amy and Caz!

I hope this one will work out. I don't have any bleeding and today I'm pain free which has to be a good sign. Tons of white CM since finding out preggo, no bleeding or spotting - so I'm keeping everything crossed this one is in right place.

Kimmy - would love to see some more 4d images if you have some you can put up?

Amy - hows the adoption of your little nephew going? You must be sooooo excited :)

Caz - I bet you're looking forward to all the BD you have ahead of you!

Cupcake,
Things are moving slowly have talked to two lawyers one in Ohio - not Hague certified that acted like it would be impossible for immigration to allow my nephew to come to the US even if the adoption all goes thru. Totally bummed me out and she had done adoptions with Mexico before. The second a Hague certified that said everything should be fine with no problems she wants a 450.00 retainer to talk with us about the process and give us figures and time tables. So kinda not sure who to believe. Dont want to spend the money if it will be for nothing so I am trying to get a few other opinion from some Hague certified lawyers and see what they say. Just wish it was much easier but unfortunatly nothing seems easy.

Caz- Hey babes how are you?

Kimmy- Yay for 4D scan sounds awesome. I forget do you know what you are having?

Cupcake that is awesome news. Woohoo

Amy gee that sounds complicated. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Great news for me. Just confirmed I have a uterine pregnancy with a little HB. I am so happy right now :happydance: They put me as been 6wks today but I still think I am earlier then that. Bub will come when its ready just so pleased its going great :happydance:

So the plan now Cupcake for me is to see Ob at 12-13weeks and I am having the NT scan. I am not fussed on having it but its an excuse to see the baby again.

Amy sounds like a difficult situation you have there - as you say, best to get as many opinions as possible before you go shelling money out, just to talk to someone as it could be a total waste of time... I wish you lots of luck with this - it will work out for you hun, I just know it will :)

Olivia - great news that you now have a inuterine pregnancy confirmed - woooohooooooooooooooooooo!! Now you can try to relax a bit! You scan puts you exactly a week ahead of me so I am hoping mid next week I get the same confirmation you have had :happydance:

I went to see my GP today. She's looked at my notes and my numbers and said given the evidence feels this is a uterine pregnancy. Because I said I was so worried still, she's agreed to run one more set of bHCG's so I will get bloods checked tomorrow and she'll call me with the results on Friday after 12pm. She says the scan I have booked for next Wednesday (6w2d) is a little pointless as they won't see anything... there won't be a heartbeat which will lead me to stress unnecessarily... but I guess Olivia you saw one at this point didn't you?

So I'm going to keep the scan and see if i can get another out of them at 8weeks (if I can't then I'll pay for a private one). Then if all looks OK my GP wants me to go back at 8w2d to confirm then she'll get me in for my first midwife appointment the day after.

Cupcake that is awesome news. Woohoo

Amy gee that sounds complicated. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Great news for me. Just confirmed I have a uterine pregnancy with a little HB. I am so happy right now :happydance: They put me as been 6wks today but I still think I am earlier then that. Bub will come when its ready just so pleased its going great :happydance:

So the plan now Cupcake for me is to see Ob at 12-13weeks and I am having the NT scan. I am not fussed on having it but its an excuse to see the baby again.

Olivia can I ask what your LMP and EDD is? Mine was 12th July and EDD is 18th April... I'm thinking we can't be that far apart?

Thanks ladies talk to another Hague attorney yesterday and she also said it was possible so that is making me feel much more confident about the other lawyer who wants the retainer. Also my DH was telling his boss that we are starting this process and his boss offered to pay for the whole thing and said that we can pay him back when we get the money. My DH wasnt even asking but that is just the kinda guy his boss is so it is nice to know if things get rough or we are at a stand still his boss will be there.

Congrats Olivia so happy for you. Awesome news Cupcake that they are gonna ease all our minds with more bloods I think keeping the scan is a good thing at least you can see how the sac is developing. So happy for both one tubes.

Hiya Caz hope u r well.

Amy that's great about your DH's boss. I hope it all goes smoothly for you. We're having a little boy :cloud9:

Here you go Cupcake, just for you...

Oh damn it won't let me post pics :( will try again tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"