One Tubers

hi ladies. :)

Olivia - fantastic news on the scan. You were told 1% chance and you did it. Fantastic and i could not be happier for you.
Cupcake - great stuff on your bloods and good for you to keep pushing at them. Look what happened to sarah. Her bloods doubled and it was ectopic so good for you to keep pressing and pushing staff till you get that reasurance everything is ok. I am sure it is though ;)

Amy - wow your dh boss sounds like one in a million. Not many people are like that. Good in you for doing your research before handing over your cash. I hope it works out and quickly too. :)

Hi caz. Getting any ov symptoms yet? What do you have planned for ttc this cycle? Ann summers? Lol. :)

Well i am getting bigger by the day. Finding it hard to move while in bed and the aches in my legs are increasing. I remember this with rebecka. My boobs are starting to be tender again too. Only 12 weeks ish to go but don't wnt to wish it away or it will all be over. Xx

Cupcake my LMP was 7/7/10 so 43days ago.
I actually didn't see the HB but it was a tiny machine and fairly far away but the Dr kept saying look there it is but TBH I couldn't actually see it but he could and he said I have a live uterine pregnancy so I definately believe him. It looked nothing like my ectopic scan. It was pretty obvious with a big sac and a yolk sac within that then a little baby which looked like a little white oval shape. I could definately see the progree from the week before when I could just see the yolk sac and no baby. I found out I was pregnant on the 31st July.

Hi girls sorry its been a while hope everyones well??

Just reading back abit

Congrats cupcake fantastic news! Amy i so hope all goes smoothly and well and you get your lil boy :)

Good luck to all those coming up for ovulation/testing loving seeing so many bfp's here recently.

Im doing good, got the 'BIG' scan a week today so nervous, last time i had that scan they delivered the news of lucas being poorly i just hope we have a healthy bubba this time.

xxx

:hi: girls kat just natural this cycle hun ha no o pain yet but im hoping in the next day or 2 shells fx for you hun everthink goes well xxxxx

So bad news for me again. My BIL decided they dont want to do the adoption anymore. So heartbroken I'm really not sure how much heartbreak I can take.

oh amy,

I am so sorry hun. They should have really considered offering you adoption after everything you have been through. If there was any doubt, i beleive they should not have offered it you.
Back to square one for you and its so unfair but i hope something comes up very very soon for you. I will pray for you. :hugs:

Shells hello you. :)
I can understand why your nervous. But also i bet your excited to see bubs. I'm sure it will be fine. :)

Xx

So sorry Amy, I don't know what to say. Just an awful situation for you xx
Good luck for the scan Shells,xx

Thanks lovely ladies. I guess the good news is that I am no worse off than I was before.

Amy I am so sorry that the heartache for you has kept coming. I really hope and pray this is the end of your heartache and things improve dramatically. For whats its worth I am praying so hard for you.

Hello ladies - sorry I haven' been on for a while home life is a bit manic! I have been keeping up to date with the email updates though and pleased to hear all the good news and BFP!
Congratulations to Shells, Olivia and Cupcake - really keeps the PMA up to hear all about your pregnancies!
Amy - so sorry to hear that your family have changed their minds about the adoption but I am sure one day you will be a fantastic mother to a very lucky child x
Africa - hope you are keeping well and recovering from your second op.
MrsR, Kat and Kimmy - hows the bumps doing???

As for me - all quiet, thinking about TTC again but a little wary although the recent BFPs on here give me hope. Must get myself a cycle ticker but I think I should ovulate next weekend if this cycle is as regular as the last ones!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Hey caz,

How you doing? A bit quiet on these boards at the moment...

Any signs that the big O is on its way yet?

Amy - I was shocked to hear the news from your BIL - I just can't believe it!!! Why on earth would he have mentioned it to you in the first place if they weren't 100% sure thats what they wanted to do??? I am so sorry hun, big hugs :hugs:

AFM - Just had my HCG levels from Wednesday - they've increased to 4706 up from 2605 which is a double in 58hrs since Monday so they seem happy with them. I had my progesterone measured which is currently at 12.5, but this was 15.5 on Saturday so a little concerned as to why that has fallen...

Found this on the net about progesterone:

Progesterone levels also can have quite a variance at this stage of pregnancy. They can range from 9-47ng/ml in the first trimester, with an average of 12-20ng/ml in the first 5-6 weeks of pregnancy

So at 12.5 I'm at an average level, but I can't help but stress!!! Can't do anything now till my scan next Wednesday, but I don't have any bad symptoms so maybe I should just try to relax a bit?

Also found out I'm Rhesus Negative which also adds a complication to the pregnancy. Apparently if I start bleeding I have to head to hospital to get the Anti D injection!

Ahhhh the stress of it all - just wish i was 13 weeks today and knew that I was over the worst!

:hi: milosmum, nice to have you back :hugs: bump is doing well so far, got a very active little man here! Good luck with TTC x
:hi: cupcake, I know it's easier said than done but try to relax, it seems like progesterone is just another thing to worry about (sorry can't help you there as I know nothing about progesterone :wacko:) Glad you're feeling well in yourself and have no sinister symptoms, keep up the good work beany! x

Cupcake I agree try not to worry. I have heard each day can be different wit the progesterone. I am sure if they were worried they would have started u on a progesterone supplement. Hope Wed gets here ASAP.

cupcake just relax hun i no its hard well i am hoping o is her soon and not late xxxx

Thanks ladies - I just find the more you read the more you start to stress...

I don't have any bad signs so I do really need to stop worrying!

How are all of you anyways?

Milos - good to see you back again and best of luck ttc again! I hope you get your BFP soon x

Nice to be back ladies!

CUpcake - sounds like all is going well I hope you can relax and enjoy the next 9 months a bit!

xxx

welcome back milosmum

Caz hope u r well not too much longer to ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->