One Tubers

Cupcake1979 I agree the progesterone is just something else to worry about. I was told with past ectopic pregnancy from the IVF clinic I was going to use that it should be monitored as mine were not been just the HCG. I too find I am wishing the weeks away. Trying not to to I guess theres a lot of anxiety there I just want to speed everything up until I feel safer.

KimmyB lovely to hear your bump is so active. Its a lovely time.

milosmum hope you get a speedy BFP when you start ttc again.

Just thought I'd share what I did the cycle I got my BFP. It was the last one before we started injecting the hormones for IVF. I use to lie on my tubeside after DTD before O then as soon as I o'd I would switch to lying on the tubeless side praying gravity would aid emby if I did happen to get pregnant that cycle. Also for the very first time I did alot of tube massage (just the side with the tube) I did it pretty hard and several times a day. Only rubbing it downwards towards the uterus. I did watch a tubal massage video for pelvic inflammatory disease and clearing blocked tubes so tried to copy that. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or it did actually help. Maybe it helped clear the tube I don't know but I'd try it again if we were to ttc again. Although I am closing the book on ttc once we have a bub and hopefully this one is it.

Cupcake - brill news. Some advice, step away from google. It induces fear as the net has 'evidence' for absolutely everything.

Amy - i am gutted at this additional heartbreak. Life has been unfair to you and i hope things turn around.

Ladies - hope everyone else is well.

I have one more cycle before i can TTC again but just got a new job and hence will probably wait to TTC until i've been in job for a month. x

:hi: ladys how is everyone hope your all well afm i am ruff today had a drink last night and i got a nice + opk and i have o earlier this month cd14 whooooppp xxxx heres a pic

Attachments

• Photo-0018.jpg
    Photo-0018.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
I would love to join the 1 tubers!! I only have 1 tube due to an eptopic pregnancy back in 2005....And I still haven't been able to concieve....I still ovulate and my dr told me that it alternates months......I would LOVE to hear sucess stories of ladies would have concieved if only 1 tube, and what they did differently that month in order to concieve....Wishing for :bfp:for all!!

:hi: happy lady, so sorry you have to join us but you will be very welcome here :hugs:
I'll tell you what I did on the month we conceived this little man (I know it won't work for everyone)...
*BBT (1st month)
*CBFM (2nd month)
*Softcups (2nd month)
*Conceive plus (2nd month)
*Sperm meets egg plan (1st month)
*Pregnancare conception
Also didn't drink any alcohol or caffinated coffee.
Have you had any other investigations to check that your remaining tube is clear?

Welcome HappyLady. I hope you get your BFP very soon. I had an ectopic pregnancy 12months ago now and just recently found out I am pregnant again. The only real thing I did differently was tubal/abdominal massage. I had alot of pain in my tube side and was worried it was partially blocked so I use to massage my remaining tube area (I watched a massage video on unblocking tubes and basically copied that) also we were so relaxed last cycle as we were starting IVF as soon as I got my period (it didn't come) so I was thinking atleast IVF is next and wasn't hang up on DTD at specific times of the month like I had been the past 2.5years. I really think the massage helped.

Your remaining tube if normal can also pick up the egg from the tubeless side so even if you ovulate from the tubeless side its possible to still fall pregnant. Also you don't alternate which ovary produces the egg from month to month. You can ovulate a few months in a row from one side before the other side has a turn for example. I know with me I ovulated 3 times in a row from my tubeless side before ovulating from my tubeside.

When you had your surgery did they tell you what the condition was like of your remaining tube? Have you had it flushed as sometimes that helps speed up the time spent ttc. I had mine flushed Nov last year and fell pregnant for the first time since the ectopic in August this year.

mlyn26 hope you get a speedy BFP when you start trying again.

Cupcake thinking of you. I hope everything is going along perfectly for you.

Oh thanks for making feel so WELCOME:hug:And yes I had an HSG done and the liquid poured out of my tube!! It did take awhile for it to spill out, but it did!! I also have seen a regular doctor and a fertility doctor...I've basically done everything except IVF.....I did try softcups the last few days though...I know that I alternate months though because when I got my vaginal ultrasounds done each month, my doctor was amazed because she said it does alternate!! I hope everyone is doing well!! And I hope that we all get :bfp:soon!!

KimmyB I was just reading one of these you used when you tried to concieve....What does sperm meet egg mean?

From what I've read it more or less guarantees that sperm will meet egg (whether the egg is fertilized successfully is another matter!)
Here is a link...
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
It basically involves a very regimented sex life but is definitely worth a shot if you've never tried it before! Good luck!

Morning ladies and welcome HappyLady - I hope your time is short with us and this thread is lucky for you and gives you that long awaited BFP :)

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello, been quite busy the last few days so haven't had time to update... not that there's alot to say at the moment.

I'm just waiting on my scan on Wednesday morning to see what progress I have in the gestational sac that they saw at 4w6d. I'll officially be 6w2d on Wednesday so am keeping everything crossed that we shall get to see a heartbeat.

I know this bubs is in right place - I have no pain, no bleeding - nothing sinister going on, but the only thing i'm worried about now is whether it sticks...

I have really sore boobs and just stressing about my low progesterone levels, but then I kinda think if it was low (and not enough to sustain the pregnancy), then surely the lining of the womb would start to break down and I would have started spotting?... well nothing so far so keeping an open mind and hoping and praying we get to see the fetal pole and heartbeat on Wednesday.

Wish me luck girls x

Good luck for wednesday cupcake, let us know how it goes x

Hi girls! sorry not been on for a while but trying to not think about pregnancy for a while so mainly sticking to the diet boards and assisted conception to get info for my future IVF.

WOW! I had a lot of catching up to do!

Olivia and cupcake- HUGE Congrats to you both!!! wonderful news and wishing u both a happy and healthy 9mths xxx

Caz- good luck this cycle hun! hope u caught that egg! xxx

Amy- I am so sorry it never worked out, but i truly believe that these things happen for a reason and i have a very good feeling that you will have your own biological child from the IVF, so look to the future and have hope and faith xxx

All you other lovely ladies, i hope u are doing well xxx

Well my life is feeling a LOT happier now, thankfully.
I have healed well and accepted what has happened, so i am feeling a lot more hopeful about our future and dh and i are getting along a lot better now, and have our marriage back on track with no timed bd'ing or worry, our sex life has actually improved ten fold! lol. Well i have got a job now in customer service in a call centre and i start end of this mth with 2 wks training :) i am so happy. It is full time and will really give me a focus plus more cash! my DH passed his driving test and we have bought a freelander which i love so really happy we are on the road! :) my friend and i have booked a long wkend in Poland for xmas shopping in Nov so cnt wait for that, and dh and i are going to book a long wkend in Paris soon for our 1st wedding anniversary in Dec :)
Life is actually starting to feel good again and i feel very lucky for what i do have :)

xxx

So glad to read your positive post Sarah, so glad things are on the up for you, you are a remarkable lady xxx

:hi: ladys well what do you girls think i think i o on cd14 xxxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0020.jpg
    Photo-0020.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4
Welcome HappyLady hope your stay here is really short and you get your BFP soon.

Hello happylady,

I hope you get your bfp soon. I did not do anything different with this pregnancy. I have had 1 ectopic april 09 and then pregnancy of unknown location in aug 09. Then bfp march 10. I was actually avoiding o day to wait and ttc june 10 but it happened and i am thrilled. But nothing different to report i am affraid.

Sarah, i am so happy to see you. Glad you are feeling better and good about your life. You do have lots of exciting things happening and going on and i am so jelous of your forthcoming trips. I want to get away so bad. Well anyway so good to see you.

Caz it looks like cd14 to me to. Well thats when you peaked so ov'd on day 14 or 15. Did you get lots of bding done?

Xxx

Hi girls! sorry not been on for a while but trying to not think about pregnancy for a while so mainly sticking to the diet boards and assisted conception to get info for my future IVF.

WOW! I had a lot of catching up to do!

Olivia and cupcake- HUGE Congrats to you both!!! wonderful news and wishing u both a happy and healthy 9mths xxx

Caz- good luck this cycle hun! hope u caught that egg! xxx

Amy- I am so sorry it never worked out, but i truly believe that these things happen for a reason and i have a very good feeling that you will have your own biological child from the IVF, so look to the future and have hope and faith xxx

All you other lovely ladies, i hope u are doing well xxx

Well my life is feeling a LOT happier now, thankfully.
I have healed well and accepted what has happened, so i am feeling a lot more hopeful about our future and dh and i are getting along a lot better now, and have our marriage back on track with no timed bd'ing or worry, our sex life has actually improved ten fold! lol. Well i have got a job now in customer service in a call centre and i start end of this mth with 2 wks training :) i am so happy. It is full time and will really give me a focus plus more cash! my DH passed his driving test and we have bought a freelander which i love so really happy we are on the road! :) my friend and i have booked a long wkend in Poland for xmas shopping in Nov so cnt wait for that, and dh and i are going to book a long wkend in Paris soon for our 1st wedding anniversary in Dec :)
Life is actually starting to feel good again and i feel very lucky for what i do have :)

xxx

So glad you are feeling better hunni. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back