One Tubers

Okay so this may be the wrong thread to be posting this quesstion....But I would like the support of my one Tuber friends:hug: Anyways this question is about vivid dreams....First off I never have dreams that I actually remember when I wake up...But last night I had the strangest dream...I dreamed that I had this kicking in my stomach (I just blew that off though) so I went to the dr and he said that I was 6 or so months pregnant.. WEIRD!! Then after that when I had the kicking in my stomach I could actually see his feet...Like he was kicking so hard that I saw his feet pushing up on my stomach!! Weird I know, I was just curious if anyone else ever has had dreams like this, or what does it mean?!?:friends:

I have crazy dreams all the time and they seem so real. Very crazy. Everything I have read is most are due to a desire to be pregnant.

Well the weird thing is....I want to get pregnant be pregnant but.....I never focus on it, what I mean is ya I'll try things like softcups, clomid, femara, I changed my diet recently, IUI and stuff like that. But it's always in the back of my mind...otherwise I think that I would get depressed if I thought about it all the time...So basically it's the LAST thing that I think about always, because I don't want to get my hopes up or anything...But I just found it odd that I had a dream like that it kinda freaked me out!!:shrug:But ya maybe that's what it is exactly that I want to be pregnant and that's why I had that dream!! JUST SO WEIRD!!

Hello ladies,

Not good news from me this morning :(

Had my scan and I have an intrauterine pregnancy, sac has grown, but nothing is in it!! And by this point a yolk sac and fetal pole should be showing as I'm 6w2d.

They have said it looks like the cells haven't progressed into a fetus so this looks like a miscarriage on the way... My progesterone has been low so I figure this one was doomed from the start!

The EPAU have asked me to go back for another scan in a weeks time and if there is still nothing in the sac, then to consider my options if I haven't started bleeding before then.

How very disapointing :( I really can't believe this is happening :cry:

hi ladies, wow i have alot to catch up on!!... i will read thro later, i just wanted to say wish me all the luck in the world as i have my 12 week scan in 2 hours and the last one as you all know didnt go well when we lost our Lucas, im sh*tting it to say the least.

Hope everyones well, sorry to dash off i will catch up with every post later just loads to do xxx

Cupcake I am so sorry to read your news :cry: if you need our support at any time you know where we are, I'm so sorry sweetheart :hugs: x
Shell's be sure to pop in when you've had the scan, everything crossed for you x

:hi: ladies how ae you all shell good luck hunnie can anyone help me her dont no whats going on with me but i o on cd14 just done a test on cd17 heres the pics can you tell me what you think

Attachments

• Photo-0022.jpg
    Photo-0022.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4
So sorry cupcake I pray you just have a slow grower Big Hugs.

Shells good luck babes

Caz I'm not sure hon mayb u body was gearing up to ovulate and never really did before. Keep BDing and see what tomorrow looks like. Sorry.

Well so far so good, gotta wait for nuchal bloods but all is looking healthy this time... might even be taking this one home fingers crossed :happydance:

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374402.jpg

Awesome news Shell's I have a feeling this one will be going home!!

Cupcake- I am very sorry that u are going through this and i pray that ur bubs is a slow grower and the next scan shows something great, but if it doesn't, as sad as you are going to feel, just keep the positive in mind- that you got pregnant and it made it to your womb, so your remaining tube must be in good condition for a future pregnancy xxx

Shells- OMG!! Cnt believe u are 12wks already! that means i would of been not far off 12wks too if i had not lost the baby. Wow, time goes by so quickly. I am sooo happy for u that the scan went well and the pic is beautiful. Congrats xxx

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I am still struggling with my diet cos felt so low this wk as the first baby i lost would of been born this wk and it hit me harder than i thought xxx

Oh cupcake i am so sorry. I hope next week brings good news but appreciate you are doubtful and am just so sorry x

Hi there,

can i ask some advice, my GP said to not wait to long to ttc again as now only have one tube. Why is this? I am 28 in two months in case you wanted to know age. Thanks x

Im so sorry cupcake i just been reading back and catching up xxxx

Amy im sorry too that the adoption didnt take place but i agree one day you will have your own baby i just know it

Thanks everyone im overjoyed just still so cautious never out the woods just yet x

Not really sure hun unless he/she believe that u switch ovulation each cycle but most say that is not the case and it can definetly be sporatic. Mine also told me that the tube could still pick up the egg on the other side. 28 is definetly not anywhere near too old. So really not sure.

Big Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->