One Tubers

Cupcake I am so sorry to read about your scan. I do hope like the other girls have said bub is a little slow and everything is perfect next scan. I have everything crossed for you. Did they do the vaginal scan? I was thinking if not then it wouldn't have been accurate.

Shells that is fantastic news your bub is just so cute.

Sarah I too am sorry your struggling. I hope things turn around soon for you. I felt that way to until we were ready to start IVF and that was a huge wait lifted.

Hi Ladies,
Can i join onto this thread please....

Well will tell you about my rollercoaster of a story....my name jo im 36 married have 2 girls from previous relationships and my hubby has 2 boys from previous marriage....

I had a tubal reversal done in Aug 09 which was a success and finally fell pregnant 7 weeks ago unfortunately HCG levels started to drop which was advised would end in miscarriage bled for 3 days and went for bloods to be taken again which stayed the same so they advised Methoxrate injection unfortunatley my pelvis started to fill with fluid and had to have emergency surgery 2 weeks ago also removal of my left tube.

The surgeon said my right tube is attached to my pelvis and could not check whether it was open due to me bleeding heavy...we still have hope that we will be able to fall pregnant i have been reading this thread for a while and hoping to join you all on our journey to BFPs

Anyone else have remaining tube that may be damaged and has fallen pregnant????

Nice to meet you all x

Hey girls, not popped in in a while, getting closer to my TTC date and getting more anxious we will have problems and I will end up with an ectopic. Dont go back to see my consultant till December and we are starting in November.

Wondering if they will decide to remove my damaged/blocked tube so I just have my good one left... trying to read up on it? Do you think it would be a good option?

xxx

:hi: ladies how are you all well ff said i o on cd14 but look at this dont no what to think im fed up been feeling sick for about a week and half xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Thats crazy Caz maybe u should take a pg test just to see what it says.

4magpies- welcome back hunni yay for starting to TTC again. Im not sure babes probably depends on how much damage is done to the bad tube and if they think it can be reversed. The kept mine after my first ectopic and unfotunatly I ended up having another ectopic in the same tube and then lost it.

Hello ladies - welcome Josey sorry to hear of your loss, I can't help you with you tubal questions but I hope you find your answers with the great ladies here.

Welcome back Magpies - roll on November! I too am a bit worried about starting to TTC again after our loss a few months ago but my best friend recently had a little girl and she makes me so broody that I know I really do want to have children so maybe a bit of worry and concern about the preganacy would be worth it in the end.

Sarah - sorry to hear you have been havng a bad week - I dreading christmas time for the same reason - that is when the baby we lost to an ectopic would have been due. I hope you are continuing to heal physically and can look forwards to the IVF journey x

Shells - congratulations!!! Baby looks lovely and I hope your bloods come back perfect

cupcake - really sorry to hear the news of your scan, I really hope this is not a miscarriage and that you will progress by next week - my fingers are crossed for you.

Olivia can't remember if I congratulated you on the news of your uterine baby - such wonderful news and really keeps up the PMA on this thread!

Hope everyone else is well and looking forwards to the bank holiday weekend although I don't think it is going to be a very hot one xxx

josey123 I've just recently found out I am pregnant and my one remaining tube is damaged although opened. I had surgery in November last year (3 months post ectopic) to try and fix it and flush it. We were starting IVF this month. I had my drugs and all ready but AF didn't come and we found out we were expecting naturally. I was worried it would be another ectopic but a scan at 6weeks confirmed bub had made it to the right spot. The damage to my tube was picked up when I had the surgery to remove my ectopic pregnancy and tube and the Dr wanted to go back and fix it or try as we had been trying close to 2years then. They said it was stuck down/pinned by adhesions by the dye did flow through it easily so that was a good thing. I concieved on the 10th cycle post surgery to try fix it. I did do alot of tube massage that cycle so I wonder if that helped me concieve and then make it to the uterus.

4magpies hope yo9u concieve quickly when you start trying again.

Thanks girls you lot are always a massive help to put my mind at ease.

They did mention an operation to repair it but I would rather have it removed than risk an ectopic, guess just have to wait and see. They also said they may not do anything unless I have issues TTC... they said I can see a FS in June next year if I have not caught.

Hope we are all good, I am looking forward to bank holiday...

Puppy mom do you not get days off for 4th July and stuff?

xxx

We do but none this weekend unfortunatly next weekend is our Memorial Day holiday so I am happy that I will get one day off.

hello everyone.
Welcome joesy. A great bunch of ladies here so you fit in lovely.
Cupcake. I am so sorry your going through this worry right now. I hope everything is ok. I just wanted to say that i had a scan at 6+2 and i they saw with me was a gestational sac. Maybe a shadow of a yolk sac but they would not say for diffinate. Nothing else. Two weeks later, everything was there so i will have my fingers crossed for you.

Hi magpies. Good to see you. Lets hope that your good tube is used the most in ttc and your not waiting long for a bfp.

Caz, your ovulation sticks do look weird. Cd 18 is darker than cd14 so no wonder your confused. I took a ovulatiin test when af was late and it was right dark so it does pick up pregnancy hormones but yours would be very early from cd 14? Let us know how you get on love.

Yes its bank holiday and i have just finished work till 6/09. Yey. Some lovely time off with rebecka before she goes back to school.
I am well. Had a good midwife appointment yesterday and going to a breast feeding anti-natal next week. Talk to other women etc. Beckas breastfeeding did not go well so hoping it does this time round.
My oh bought me a car the other day. Nice 5 door one to get kids in and out. I have to sell mine first though before i am allowed to drive it. :(

Xxx

Where in yorkshire are you katstar? I am just over the hills!

xxx

We do but none this weekend unfortunatly next weekend is our Memorial Day holiday so I am happy that I will get one day off.

What is memorial day for? Sorry if I am sounding stupid!!

xxx

Actually its Labor day not Memorial day Memorial day is in May :dohh: Its when we honor our military that have died. Everyone puts flowers on loved one's graves. Labor day is just to give workers a day off and honor those who labor daily.

Ahhh cool I get ya, Memorial day is like our Poppy day then.

And labour day is like our bank holiday this weekend.

xxx

:hi: girls how are you hope your all enjoying the weekend afm still geting a +opk so just dont no whats going on and ff has put it back to cd14 xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->