One Tubers

Milosmum that sounds like the same pains im having at the mo on and off like waves and its in the lower right hand side I dont know if im pregnant or not just wondered weather the pains im having could be ectopic and from a few girls opinions it does sound likely to be one if it has not improved by tomorrow then I will either see a doctor or a&e thanks everyone for being so kind and helpful xxxx

dawny i would do a home pregnancy test before you go to your doctor. Mine would not do a test at the surgery sent me home to do one then when i rang back to say it was positive they suddenly xseemed more concerned about my pain and sent me to the epu. I think they will take you more seriously if you test before going! Everyone oo here seems to have had a clear positive on a home test despite having ectopics. Good luck for tomorrow and if the pain gets worse tonight just get off to a&e
xxx

Dawny,
With my first ectopic I didnt have a + pregnancy test but at that point I wasnt a crazed tester like I am now. I just thought it was a cyst or something and even when they took the pg test at the dr it came back Neg the hcg had left my system as the baby stopped growing but was still in the tube. They said I was very very luck the tube didnt rupture because I waited so long. Keep us updated thinking of you.

Panic over I think pains have almost gone but now I have come down with something been hot and cold all day feel sick so think Im coming down with a cold or something I have had some pain still including some in my shoulders but its not a strong pain :hugs: thanks for all the advice :thumbup: :flower: xxxx

Hi all, am sad to hear about cupcake's loss. So sad and heartbreaking for her. I am now in position whereby i can try this month as will o in just over 3 weeks bringing it to just over 3 months since surgery for ectopic auth don't feel emotionally ready yet. Have just completed stage 3 of 7 of my miscarriage counselling so will wait til i've finished it all. How is everyone else? X

Wow it has been quiet on here this weekend! Everyone too busy relaxing and enjoying the sunshine to be on BnB???

Hope all the bumps are well and everyone else is coping with 2ww or gearing up for a bit of BDing!

AFM - driving myself mad this cycle as it is our first cycle TTC again after the ectopic. Think I am 10dpo but have had crampy feelings for days now but thats it - no other symptoms (coming from a girl who swore she would not symptom spot!!!) However I am determined not to test until AF is overdue - this will test my non-existant self control!

xxx

Cupcake - I am also really sorry to hear of your loss. It must be heartbreaking to have to go through all the emotions again..

Dawny - I'm glad the pains are easing off a bit. Fingers crossed it was just your body gearing up for something special!

Milosmum- I'm also in the dreaded 2ww (CD25, 10dpo) and trying not to symptom spot. I also have cramping! Any sane person would realise that period-type pains just before af is due are probably just period-pains (especially as I get it every month!), but I can't get my brain to think like that at the moment! Grr.. Must not symptom spot...I'm due on Weds, so will try not to test before then, but have loads of internet cheapies so may only last until tomorrow morning.

Hi to everyone else too.. Hope you're all ok?

Hey girls... I am also in the 2WW and driving myself mental. Only 6DPO today though, not going to test till she is late!

xxx

Good luck Milosmum, welshbean and 4magpies! Heres hoping for lots of BFPs all round! Myln hope your counselling is helping :hugs: x

Oh lovely - company in my 2ww! Welshbean I see you are doing as well as me at not symptom spotting!!!
I can't wait to see who lasts longest before testing!
I should be due AF on Saturday so may test Sunday if she doesn't appear although I am working and on call on Sunday so might wait til the evening when I will be with DH rather than testng in the morning and having to go to work disappointed or excited!
xxx

Hi Ladies:flower:

Can anyone join this thread? I have one tube, ttc after TR, first month of sort of trying:blush: between work shifts:wacko: not a very good combination.

I see a lot of you ladies are from the uk!

Thanks Sue

:hi: Suedove, ofcourse you can join (although obviously I'm sorry that you have to :hugs:) Good luck with ttc! x

Welcome SueDove!

BFN for me this morning with FMU and af is due tomorrow, so I'm def out. I'm a bit upset as my EDD for the ectopic pregnancy is on Sat and I hoped to be pregnant by then to soften the blow a bit.. Also, my little boy has cried the last 2 mornings I've dropped him at the childminders and if things had gone well with the last pregnancy he wouldn't have to go there anymore.. That's almost the most upsetting thing at the moment!

Welcome SueDove - hope your stay with us is not too long!

Welshbean sorry to hear about your BFN thats pants and it must be really hard thinking about your little boy and your ectopic - hope you feel better soon xxx

Welcome SueDove so sorry for your loss.
Good Luck to all those in the 2WW.

Have you tested Caz???

:hi: ladies amy not yet hun my temps dropped this morning See what tomorrows bring xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->