One Tubers

i no i love the weekends ha think we deserve it hun xxxxxxxx

i want a drink lol :)

Hope you enjoyed your drink amy and caz. sorry af got you caz.

I am going to my sisters for her birthday today and there will be pizza and beer. I will just be having the pizza.

Sunshine - I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Same as what puppymom said, i was advised to wait 3 months. It was hard to think oh my god i can't wait three months but it does fly and its so much better for your body.

xx

:hi: ladies af should be gone tomorrow i hope doing a sunday roast today again starving ice cream for afters xxxxxxxx

So excited just found out we got selected for the IVF Scholarship!!!

Amy that is so brilliant!! I am over the moon for you! How does it work then?x

Thanks Ladies

Not really sure what happens next. Have to give the lady a call today to discuss more. I know that we have to 1. Meet our fundraising goal for the charity of $3000.00 and then they will match us with a donating clinic. Just in viewing their boards that has taken anywhere from 3 months to a year. So could still be a long process but at least now I know it will happen.

Sounds great Amy, and I for one will help in any way I can. Have you any fundraising ideas yet hun?

A few we have two venues that have offered us their place one a bowling alley and the other a bar. We were thinking of having a Karoke contest at the bar and a silent auction and raffle at both the bowling alley and the bar. The alley will donate part of the profits to us.

Well if you decide to do anything where we can sponsor you then let us know xx

Great news puppymom - sounds like you are the right road for the IVF now xxx

Olivia congratulations on your scan! Sounds like bubs is perfect xxx

Caz really hope the FS can get things sorted out for you soon xxx

AFM still not sure what my cycle is up to, think AF is due saturday but could be anytime in the following week if my last cycle is anything to go by. Absolutely no preg symtpoms at all so fairly certain I am onto the next cycle whenever AF shows up!
xxx

Had a nightmare with my doctors again who won't refer me to a midwife until i'm past 11 weeks and won't even see me in the mean time.

Rang direct 2 midwives today, theyre making a complaint in regards to my doctors as they arent happy with the way they handled the ectopic or this pregnancy.

Said the midwife will get in touch in the next week and have my first meeting with her and then get booked in for my 12 week scan... can't wait feels like ages ago since my 6.1 scan!! :dohh:

Good for you Jess that is rediculous that the dr wouldnt be more helpful.

Hi Ladies,

I'm a fellow one-tuber having suffered a ruptured ectopic in March. My DH and I have been trying again since May and last night i tested cos my AF hadn't arrived and I got a :bfp: (4 to be exact, 3 internets dips and a clear blue digital). :happydance:

I am so happy, but terrified that something will go wrong again. Really trying not to stress, but the EPU won't scan me for another two weeks - i'll be nearly 7 weeks by then. Just freaking out!!!

:hug: & :dust: to you all.

:hi: ladies how are you all well just got back from the gym and i am now chilling with a nice cup off tea waiting for school time aw congrats hun xxxxxxxx

Congrats Glasgow!!! That is awesome. Will that check your levels just to help give u more reassurance..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->