One Tubers

Amy!! wow weeee!! what great news. I am sooo happy for you. Its great the ball is finally rolling for you. As kimmy said, if you need donations/sponsorship let us know. Wow keeps us updated. :happydance:

Glasgowgal!! congrats hun. :) thats great news. Are you going to get bloods/levels done? xx

puppymom32 that is fabulous news. I am so pleased something so fantastic has happened to you and DH. You deserve it so so much. One step closer :happydance::happydance::happydance:

GlasgowGal big CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP :flower:

hello everyone!!!
puppymom32 glad things are moving for you thats great news!
thort id pop and have a quick chat well my siggy says im on day 1 of next cycle but as of yet it has still to show, i dont feel like it is gonna do iv got a funny feeling my body gonna try and play a trick on me this month but for a change im ready and not being fooled to think im pregnant, i did do a test 3 days ago on tuesday (cd28) and it was bfn so just gonna ride it out. still waiting for letter for us to go see the ivf ppl to find out what next but iv no idea how long that gonna be so we have decided to go ahead with our wedding (lets hope im not woddling down the isle ha ha) x x

Thanks onewish sorry but I definetly hope u are woddling down the aisle.

:hi: ladies im going seeing mr fox on the 18th nov at 9.00 am carnt wait xxxxxxxxx

Amy, yes let us know if how we can sponsor you too.

Congrats glasgowgal x

Hope everyone else is well.
AFM - AF got me last sunday following 1st month trying after ectopic in June, roll on the next cycle. It has now been 2 years since we began TTC. : (
X

Hi ladies!
Sorry not been around for ages. Been having a bad few wks and working a ton of hours in work as money is very tight at the moment.
Well i am struggling with my diet the past 2wks as i have felt so down but i have to get my bmi below 30 or we cnt go on the waiting list so have to find my wilpower again.

Anyway enough about my tales of woe... lol

Amy!! i am soooo pleased for you! we could end up being bump buddies if we both have IVF next year!! so happy to read your news.

Caz, cupcake and all the other girls, hope ur all doing well xxx

hey ladies, thought i would check in and see how you're all doing!

Been a bit poorly past 2 days got a tummy bug and generally just feel a bit rubbish.

Keep having the weirdest dreams and really starting to worry about bean at the moment, that 6 week scan seems so long ago and not got another scan until 13 weeks i can't help but worry somethings gone wrong and i just don't know :shrug:

Really need to try and stop worrying, rang a few places about getting an early scan but i'd have to wait until payday at end of month and by then its only 2 weeks until my proper one anyhow.

Thought about maybe buying a doppler to put my mind at rest a bit but i'm not sure if this would make it worse...

Any suggestions ladies?? xxxxxx :hugs:

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Jessica. I'd recommend getting a doppler. I know some people don't agree with them as they can increase the worry if you can't find the HB straight away. I never had this problem though and always found it within 5mins. Go for it I say! I bought the Angelsounds doppler from amazon, think it was about £30.

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Jessica. I'd recommend getting a doppler. I know some people don't agree with them as they can increase the worry if you can't find the HB straight away. I never had this problem though and always found it within 5mins. Go for it I say! I bought the Angelsounds doppler from amazon, think it was about £30.

How soon did you get beans hb? xx

I'm just trying to remember...I think it must have been around 12 weeks to be honest. Which doesn't help very much does it?! i do know how hard the wait is between scans. I had my last early scan at 7 weeks then had to wait til 12. I also considered paying for a private one but didn't in the end. I hope the next few weeks fly by for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->