One Tubers

I wouldnt get the doppler just yet as might worry you more if you can't find the hb. Could you afford a private scan? If so, go for that i say to put your mind at ease xx

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Jessica. I'd recommend getting a doppler. I know some people don't agree with them as they can increase the worry if you can't find the HB straight away. I never had this problem though and always found it within 5mins. Go for it I say! I bought the Angelsounds doppler from amazon, think it was about £30.

How soon did you get beans hb? xx

I did not get bubs hb till 15 weeks. Got a doppler at 13 weeks but i managed to stay sane for the two weeks of not finding the hb as i knew it may have been too early.
I would say 9 weeks is defo too early. Unfortunately your next reassurance will be the 12/13 week scan. I remember feeling exactly the same as you. felt like, that after everything i had been through, that no way would this pregnancy be ok and kept thinking something was wrong and doubting that everything was in fact fine. from loosing ms and sore boobs up to the 12/13 weeks scan was my worse worry point so your not alone in what you are feeling. I am sure everything is ok. :thumbup: xxx

Frrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezin here, brrrr

:hi: ladies how are you all day off the gym today so paining my mils house for them xxx

I wouldnt get the doppler just yet as might worry you more if you can't find the hb. Could you afford a private scan? If so, go for that i say to put your mind at ease xx

I have ordered the doppler but not planning to use it until get to at least 11 weeks.

Also booked in for an early scan monday, worried about everything at the moment as everything at work has gone wrong and theyre screwing me over pretty much so thought the scan might be something to lessen the stress and hopefully cheer me up xxx

Good idea Jessica. Like I said, everyone's opinion of using doppler early is different so just keep in mind that just because you can't find it the first time doesn't mean something is wrong. could just be bean moving around too much (they still have loads of room at 12 weeks) then again you may be lucky like me and find it at 12 weeks, everyone is different. I think the scan is a great idea, good luck hun x

I agree Jessica scan this coming Mon sounds like a good plan. Will definetly help keep you from going crazy!!!

i no hun i did a opk its geting there hun so were just bdin for a good 5 days xxx

Jessica I heard my bubs heartbeat for the first time with the doppler at 13+1. I did try before then. I am tossing up weather to buy one myself. I work as a midwife so have plenty of access to them at work which is where I have been hearing it. At home I am still very anxious mainly because I felt bub move very early on (just shy of 11weeks) felt her until 13.5weeks and basically nothing since. I'm now 15weeks. I know in reality bub is still small and probably in a positin now that means I can't feel it but talk about freaking me out. Thats why I am considering getting my own doppler but for a good one they are expensive (I dont want a cheap ebay one) I did hear bubs HB 6days ago and work again today so will be listening again.

Wow Olivia cant believe you are already 15 weeks that is awesome!!

hey ladies how are we all doing???

I have been on hols for a week so just checking back in to catch up with the gossip. Cant believe kimmy and kat are 34/35 weeks and olivia is 15 weeks too! This is all flying by!!!

Love to all xxx

:hi: ladies how are you all im having a sunday roast today whoopp couldn't eat one last week with the hangover xxxx

hi all . I really hope its ok i post here and im not being insensitive. Im after some advise. 2 years ago i had a scan which showed i have pcos and what looked like fluid in my tube. So i was sent for a lap and dye. The lap showed i did have pcos and both my tubes where blocked. She even talked of removing my tubes. In the end it was decided i would go on the ivf waiting list. I was told if i conceieved it would be ectopic and to get an early scan. While waiting for ivf 6 months later i did conceieve. Had an early scan and now mummy to my daughter. Lfss than 8 months later i had a shock thursday and am pregnant again. I still have a chance of 1 of my tubes being blocked. Im away at the moment so cant see my doctor till i am 6 weeks. Im 5 weeks now. Any of you that have had ectopics could you tell me what to look out for. I hope its ok that i have asked. I am getting some cramps and pain and have back neck shoulder ache. But i do carry my daughter around ect. Thanks for reading x

hi all . I really hope its ok i post here and im not being insensitive. Im after some advise. 2 years ago i had a scan which showed i have pcos and what looked like fluid in my tube. So i was sent for a lap and dye. The lap showed i did have pcos and both my tubes where blocked. She even talked of removing my tubes. In the end it was decided i would go on the ivf waiting list. I was told if i conceieved it would be ectopic and to get an early scan. While waiting for ivf 6 months later i did conceieve. Had an early scan and now mummy to my daughter. Lfss than 8 months later i had a shock thursday and am pregnant again. I still have a chance of 1 of my tubes being blocked. Im away at the moment so cant see my doctor till i am 6 weeks. Im 5 weeks now. Any of you that have had ectopics could you tell me what to look out for. I hope its ok that i have asked. I am getting some cramps and pain and have back neck shoulder ache. But i do carry my daughter around ect. Thanks for reading x

To be honest with my ectopic i had no pain and the bleeding only started at 10 weeks, at that point it was severe cramps but only about once a day and i didnt have any shoulder pain...

Yet in this pregnancy i've had that many pains its untrue, i even had shoulder pain which i never had with my ectopic but this one is defo in right place!!

Hope everything works out ok :hugs:

To be honest with my ectopic i had no pain and the bleeding only started at 10 weeks, at that point it was severe cramps but only about once a day and i didnt have any shoulder pain...

Yet in this pregnancy i've had that many pains its untrue, i even had shoulder pain which i never had with my ectopic but this one is defo in right place!!

Hope everything works out ok :hugs:
thanks for your reply. Congrats to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"