One Tubers

hi all . I really hope its ok i post here and im not being insensitive. Im after some advise. 2 years ago i had a scan which showed i have pcos and what looked like fluid in my tube. So i was sent for a lap and dye. The lap showed i did have pcos and both my tubes where blocked. She even talked of removing my tubes. In the end it was decided i would go on the ivf waiting list. I was told if i conceieved it would be ectopic and to get an early scan. While waiting for ivf 6 months later i did conceieve. Had an early scan and now mummy to my daughter. Lfss than 8 months later i had a shock thursday and am pregnant again. I still have a chance of 1 of my tubes being blocked. Im away at the moment so cant see my doctor till i am 6 weeks. Im 5 weeks now. Any of you that have had ectopics could you tell me what to look out for. I hope its ok that i have asked. I am getting some cramps and pain and have back neck shoulder ache. But i do carry my daughter around ect. Thanks for reading x

Welcome hun congrats on your little one. All of my ectopics have been different but most included brown blood. The pain really didnt start until later on with most of them. I would just say if the pain gets severe then definetly go to the hospital cramping seems to be common in all pregnancies. Good Luck.

Hey ladies - I had an ectopic pg August 2009 (after trying for one and a half years)... had to have my r/tube removed. Am now 10 weeks pregnant - had a scan at 6 weeks to make sure baby made it to the safe house and saw the little heart beat! It was amazing. Just wanted to post this good news on here for anyone who has suffered not only the loss of a baby, but also part of your body which is so precious to those who desperately want children. I had just started having bloods taken to check my fertility and then found out I was pg. It can happen so don't give up hope and go:flower:od luck to you all xx

Good Luck Jessica.

Thanks boonkie wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

hey ladies...

Bean was wriggling away and even had hiccups was so lovely!

Feel a lot better now and wont be too long before my 12 week scan.

The cyst on my left ovary has got bigger and another one there now too so explains why ive been a bit sore. Xxx

Congratulations boonkie!

Great news Jessica glad bubs is all well xxx

Welcome little Blonde - hope you ghet a scan soon to put your mind at rest about the new pregnancy but brilliant news for you to conceive number two!

AFM - I have been on hols for a week trying to forget about TTC! I missed ov day this month although we DTD around about ov day but I had no symptoms to spot and seemed to be out this month. However the day after we went on hols (with my Dad, sister, brother in law and DH) I started to feel a bit queasy, then I got very sore boobs, was peeing for britain and lower abdominal cramps! Really wanted to test but not with the whole family around so I waited til this afternoon literally 2 mins after arriving home and look what I got...

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
OMG Milsomum that is brillant!!! Yay so happy for you!! Lovely dark line.

I have already rung the doctors and the EPAU and have appointments with both on Wednesday morning for a check up and scan. In theory I am about 6 weeks pregnant but due to my long cycle I only ovulated 3 weeks ago so really not sure what I will see on the scan. Just praying bubs has made it to the right place - keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

xxx

wooo well done on your :bfp: ....
Hope your bean is a lovely wriggly sticky one too xxxx

Thanks Puppymom and Jessica - you guys know what the next few days/ weeks are like waiting to find out where it is!

xxx

thanks for your replys. I have been to epu today. Had blood drawn. Got to ring tommrow. If levels are over 1000 i get a scan wednesday. If not then will get more blood drawn to see if they are doubling. By wednesday based on last period i should be 5w6d but based on when i think i ov i would be 5w3d. Either way at that point with kacey i had a scan that showed she was in right place. I only had sex once last cycle so am quite sure on dates.

thanks for your replys. I have been to epu today. Had blood drawn. Got to ring tommrow. If levels are over 1000 i get a scan wednesday. If not then will get more blood drawn to see if they are doubling. By wednesday based on last period i should be 5w6d but based on when i think i ov i would be 5w3d. Either way at that point with kacey i had a scan that showed she was in right place. I only had sex once last cycle so am quite sure on dates.

Let us know how it goes..:hugs:

wow. Bfp's everywhere which is brilliant. Congrats girls :happydance:

I only have 3 weeks left and don't i know it. Not sure how much more my body will take but you have to love it and enjoy while it lasts. Yes it flys.

Xx

kat that has gone quick aw carnt wait for your pic when you have him hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"