One Tubers

wow kat that is crazy so excited for you cant wait to see pics of your little one!!

Congrats Milosmum and Jessica on your bean being in the right place - lovely news. Lots of BFP's! woop woop. Very inspiring. x

my hcg is 6100. Im between 5w1d and 5w4d. Does that sound ok?anyone else have hcg taken then?the midwife is getting my progesterone checked now and i got to call later. She will let me no from that what may be going on! Im then to be scaned tommrow. Im a little nervous but just want to no. X

Thanks for all your support! Got myself a bit worked up this morning - I did a clearblue digital which says pregnant 1-2 weeks but I think I should be atleast 3 weeks since conceptin. it has made me worry that my HCG is too low and therefore is it ectopic again! Shouldn't have peed on another stick!
GUess I will just have to wait for the scan tomorrow.

xxx

my hcg is 6100. Im between 5w1d and 5w4d. Does that sound ok?anyone else have hcg taken then?the midwife is getting my progesterone checked now and i got to call later. She will let me no from that what may be going on! Im then to be scaned tommrow. Im a little nervous but just want to no. X

I was 3000 at 4.5 this time,
With my ectopic at 8 weeks i wasnt even that xx

:hi: ladies well im in the tww now dont no what dpo i am because i dont no if i o on cd16or17 xxxxxxx

milosmum. Please do not worry. Those conception indicator ones are no good. They are based on the norm and people having exact cycles etc. Every woman is different and i think they do more harm than good. Please do not pee on any more sticks ;)

Little blond. Both your numbers look good. I was 3100 at 5+2. So looking good hun. Good luck on your scan. :)

Yes ladies i will post a pic as soon as i can :) I can not wait now. Finished work 1.5 weeks ago and i am just sat around now. lol. Or should i say i am just bouncing around on my ball. lol.
My bloods at 36+4 showed low platelets (last thursday) so i have to see the midwife every week now. I also had slight protein in the wee but my blood pressure was ok. I want a water birth so i hope everything stays ok so i can have this. But as long as he is here and safe, i will do anything. :)

Thanks Katstar - ac tually really kicking myself for doing the clearblue - I was quite positive til then but trying not to worry until tomorrow!

Hope you keep well and get your waterbirth cause afterwards I want the full lowdown on it cause I really fancy one too! (getting a bit ahead of myself there!)

xxx

wow Jessica thats amazing! Must be lovely and very reassuring to hear it! xxx

Thanks Katstar - ac tually really kicking myself for doing the clearblue - I was quite positive til then but trying not to worry until tomorrow!

Hope you keep well and get your waterbirth cause afterwards I want the full lowdown on it cause I really fancy one too! (getting a bit ahead of myself there!)

xxx

Let us know how you get on with your scan. :flower:
i will post a full birth story but i am guessing it will not go as i want as my first didn't but i would like to be in control this time. I am in a different hospital and they promise not to interfere unless absolutely needed. :) There birth pool room is lovely.

xx

hey ladys. Had my scan and wooohooo its not ectopic. No bean yet but im early enough for that to be ok at this point. I had a similar scan with kacey. Thanks for advise x

hey ladies can i have your help please?
well last month was my first month off clomid and i didnt know when i would cum on i thort between 28 and 30 days now i did a test day 31 BFN and then i came on day 32 so that was day one 16 oct but to my surprise my period was light (sorry for tmi) but im usually quite heavy and i always get clots and stuff this time just light blood and brown blood but just thort ok but then just turned to brown for few days so only used panty liner but then today day 13 iv been to the toilet wiped and im spotting (sorry tmi again) its not blood but i can see its clearly a different colour on the paper, iv never had this inbetween periods so confused, just wondered if anyone can shed any light on whats going on? thanks x

Not sure hun maybe it is just your body adjusting to being off the clomid. mayb time to go to the dr and see what they think.

i would saying coming of clomid to. But if concerned or it happens again call your doc

Well ladies looking good so far! They saw a tiny (smaller than pea sized - like petit pois sized!!!) very early pregnancy in my uterus - well thats what they think it is! More importantly there were no changes in my right tube or around my ovary which is great news. Had my HCG taken today and back on Friday morning for a repeat blood sample then they will scan me again in 7-10 days to see if the tiny dot is getting bigger and turning into a bubs!
I was crying my eyes out during the scan I had gotten myself so worked up but now feeling much more confident and praying that the dot grows bigger!
Thank you as always for all of your support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->