One Tubers

so far good news milos mum. :) fingers crossed your dot grows.

Good news for you too littleblond. :) xx

thanks for your info ladies i have had some more bleeding and i had some slight pain that has got worse so iv just took a test to rule that out and its negative so im just sat deciding what to do i think im gonna give it an hour and see if the pain carries on getting worse.

Good luck with your scan Wed Glasgow!!

Hiya,

I had my scan today and I'm so relieved, my babe is in the right place with a strong little heart beat. :happydance: Due date given 21st June 2011, the summer solstic, how cool! :thumbup:

Got another scan next week, because they noticed some free fluid next to my ovary. Said that they are not worried, but just being cautious, which is reassuring after my ectopic.

Hope everyone is well? Haven't been on since the weekend so I'm still catching up.

Love and hugs.

L.x

Not looking good for me I'm afraid. HCG on wed was only 219 and this morning it was only 232.

Sadly looks like this pregnancy isn't going too well. I still have no pain or bleeding so they are going to repeat my HCG on Monday and the docs say it might just be very very early pregnancy with low hormone levels but that really doesn't fit with my dates.

Guess we will find out more next week.

xxx

Hi ladies,

Thank you all for all your congrats. I hope you're all well?

Milosmum - i'm so sorry you're having a crappy time. I hope your levels go up on monday. All my love and a big hug :hugs:.

L.x

Hey Milos - Sorry to hear your news but it may work out ok - you had a great line on your SD test! I'll keep everything crossed for you on Monday.

Thinking of you hun x x x

Ladies thought I'd give a quick update - I'm 11dpo today and look what I got on an Asda test :)

Do you see it?

Had mega period cramps for last 2 days!

Attachments

• Asda 2dpo (a).jpg
    Asda 2dpo (a).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members