One Tubers

yeah cupcake i see it too! great news which has cheered me up a bit too!

fXed for a sticky bean in the right place xxx

Thanks ladies... Third time lucky so I'm hoping this goes ok... I'm on CD26 today and my temps are still high.

Was starting to stress that my levels weren't rising but taken another Asda test today and got a darker line so I'm going to try not to worry this time. No usual pains like the last 2 times either and the mega af cramps that I've had for the last 3 days have disapeered now.

Will maybe try a digi tomorrow as I still think with a line below like this it'll say NOT PREGNANT today...

Mad to think that in 7 months I have been pregnant 3 times - first with ectopic, second with a blighted ovum so what does no.3 have in store for me?

Attachments

• Asda 13dpo(b).jpg
    Asda 13dpo(b).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks ladies... Third time lucky so I'm hoping this goes ok... I'm on CD26 today and my temps are still high.

Was starting to stress that my levels weren't rising but taken another Asda test today and got a darker line so I'm going to try not to worry this time. No usual pains like the last 2 times either and the mega af cramps that I've had for the last 3 days have disapeered now.

Will maybe try a digi tomorrow as I still think with a line below like this it'll say NOT PREGNANT today...

Mad to think that in 7 months I have been pregnant 3 times - first with ectopic, second with a blighted ovum so what does no.3 have in store for me?

A lovely little healthy bean i hope :hugs: xx

milosmum, i am so sorry you had that news on your levels. I am praying everything is ok for you. :hugs: xxxxxx
Cupcake - congrats hun. I see the lines too. :) i hope it is 3rd time lucky for you. This one was for me. Wow pregnant 3 times in 7 months. Thought i was bad, 3 times in 11 months lol. Xx

I hope so Jessica! Glad everything is going so well for you! You'll almost be 12 weeks - past that first milestone... How you feeling these days - have you had bad morning sickness?

milosmum, i am so sorry you had that news on your levels. I am praying everything is ok for you. :hugs: xxxxxx
Cupcake - congrats hun. I see the lines too. :) i hope it is 3rd time lucky for you. This one was for me. Wow pregnant 3 times in 7 months. Thought i was bad, 3 times in 11 months lol. Xx

I just can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone Katstar - seems like only yesterday when you came on here and announced it to the group! Bet its dragged for you though... Always does when its you that its happening to! So as the birth creeps nearer, how you feeling?

:hi: ladies keeping my fx for you cupcake its a nice little snug bean xxxx

I hope so Jessica! Glad everything is going so well for you! You'll almost be 12 weeks - past that first milestone... How you feeling these days - have you had bad morning sickness?

Yeah sickness was quite bad frm week 7, got diagnosed with hyperemisis, they gave me medication but it just made me drowsy and feel rubbish.
So not been taking it and its now easing off.
Been listening to little bean with the doppler most nights :happydance:
Hope ur little bean is a lovely happy sticky one xxxxx

I'm so sorry milosmum. I would love to hear good news next week. We are here though for you and i will be thinking of you x

Congrats cupcake - you are uber fertile. x

AFM, I am in the 2ww. 1dpo i think. it's been 4 months since ectopic, and second month ttc since. Would love a sticky BFP for xmas x

Yeah sickness was quite bad frm week 7, got diagnosed with hyperemisis, they gave me medication but it just made me drowsy and feel rubbish.
So not been taking it and its now easing off.
Been listening to little bean with the doppler most nights :happydance:
Hope ur little bean is a lovely happy sticky one xxxxx

Oh god you poor thing... Glad now you're laying off the meds that your starting to feel better. Oh how exciting for the Doppler - those things can be dangerous and your so early, so fantastic you've picked it up. Hav you got a bump yet? We need to see your bump progression piccys :)

I am an official POAS addict lol!

Here's my official BFP ladies :happydance:

Attachments

• CB digi 13dpo.jpg
    CB digi 13dpo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations cupcake happy and healthy nine months - third time lucky I am sure!

xxx

cupcake...well i didnt think i had a bump but then past few days it seems to have grown amazingly! Will upload one when i can drag myself out of bed, the midwife when i saw her for bloods the other day was very suprised as she said i look big for 10 weeks and its all solid so no bloat anymore!wooop

Heres my bump at 10 weeks... all solid as well so pretty much no bloat as far as the midwife was concerned :thumbup: (I'm normally a uk 6 and pretty much have a 6 pack so tummy looks massive to me! haha)

she said possibly that bumps quite big due to the previous pregnancy only being a month before so my body might have just picked up where it left off as everything wouldn't have moved back?!

Not too sure though but my clothes don't fit anymore...shopping time for me!! woooo

[URL=https://img178.imageshack.us/i/10weeks.jpg/][IMG]https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9281/10weeks.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Still waiting on the 12 week scan date but i called hosp who said i should have letter in nxt few days and i'm looking about a week or so away for the scan xx

how exciting.

Gorgeous bumpage you got there. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"