One Tubers

hi my lovely ladies!!

My godness i really should keep up i am sorry ive not been around for a while... im trying to catch up...

Huge congrats cupcake!! i hope this is 3rd time lucky for you!!

Amy i saw your siggy?? how fantastic!!! when is ivf do you know yet??

Milosmum im keeping everything crossed for you!

Kat - wow your so near now!!! looking foward to your birth story!! do u have a name?

i am doing well, have one last scan on 11th Nov to check everything is as it should be with lil man but all is looking good so far, i will then be off fetal medicine care and on consultant care from 38 weeks (carry big babies) so im just hoping after this scan i can relax, feeling him move all the time now and got one heck of a bump i look full term haahha. hoping everyone is well and good luck to those ttc in the 2 ww fingers crossed for a summer baby!! xxx

Jess gorgeous bump.

Cupcake I am so excited for you. CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP. Yes fingers crossed 3rd time brings you your earthside bub. Sending you loads of sticky vibes and a H&H next 8months.

milosmum thinking of you and praying everything is going well despite the low rise in levels. I have everything crossed for you.

Shell'sAngels woohoo on been over 22weeks now and feeling bub moving so much. Any names picked for you little man yet?

AFM I am fantastic. Just over 16weeks now and starting to feel bub more and more and surprisingly for the size of it I'm getting some very strong kicks although not frequent. Can't wait until DD and DH can feel her moving especially DD. I told her that the bub was kicking me inside and her face just lite right up it was just adorable so can't wait until she can see it and feel it for herself. Morphology scan is 2.5weeks away. Nervous but excited to about it.

Aimee hope the IVF comes for you quick and brings your sticky BFP. You will hear me screaming in delight all the way from Australia.

back to epau for me tomorrow first thing for more bloods. Fairly terrified to be honest and really cant sleep. Keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me ladies xxx

Everything crossed for you milosmum.

:hi: shells and olivia, nice to hear from you :flower:

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww!

Shell's we missed u so glad to hear all is well. We are not sure yet but I will definetly let u know when it will be.

Olivia glad all is going well. Loving the kicks!!

Cupcake congrats!!!

Hope everyone else is well.

I am the bearer of bad news ladies - my bloods have gone down to 150 and this pregnancy is going no further. Still no bleeding but I have started getting proper AF type cramps so I don't think it is far off now. Also my pregnancy symptoms have definetly gotten milder in the last couple of days so I really knew before the nurse told me. Back next week to ensure my blood levels are returning to zero.

Already had a good cry but off to the sofa for another. Thanks for all your support as always xxx

I am the bearer of bad news ladies - my bloods have gone down to 150 and this pregnancy is going no further. Still no bleeding but I have started getting proper AF type cramps so I don't think it is far off now. Also my pregnancy symptoms have definetly gotten milder in the last couple of days so I really knew before the nurse told me. Back next week to ensure my blood levels are returning to zero.

Already had a good cry but off to the sofa for another. Thanks for all your support as always xxx

I'm so sorry hunnie!!! :hugs::cry:

Jess gorgeous bump.

Cupcake I am so excited for you. CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP. Yes fingers crossed 3rd time brings you your earthside bub. Sending you loads of sticky vibes and a H&H next 8months.

milosmum thinking of you and praying everything is going well despite the low rise in levels. I have everything crossed for you.

Shell'sAngels woohoo on been over 22weeks now and feeling bub moving so much. Any names picked for you little man yet?

AFM I am fantastic. Just over 16weeks now and starting to feel bub more and more and surprisingly for the size of it I'm getting some very strong kicks although not frequent. Can't wait until DD and DH can feel her moving especially DD. I told her that the bub was kicking me inside and her face just lite right up it was just adorable so can't wait until she can see it and feel it for herself. Morphology scan is 2.5weeks away. Nervous but excited to about it.

Aimee hope the IVF comes for you quick and brings your sticky BFP. You will hear me screaming in delight all the way from Australia.

Wow hun your 16 weeks already thats gone really quickly :thumbup:

Yeh im getting really strong kicks now can even see my belly moving and hubby has felt them its all good i love this stage :happydance: i am blinkin HUGE!! i just know this ones gonna be like me last a 10lber!! lol i will post a bump pic when i work out how to do it hahaha!!....

We havent revealed the name to anyone at all but i dont 'think' my family and friends go on this board so i will quietly whisper at the moment we are loving the name.... Mason Lucas (Lucas after our angel we lost in feb)

How about yourself any names? xx

back to epau for me tomorrow first thing for more bloods. Fairly terrified to be honest and really cant sleep. Keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me ladies xxx

Have everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Shell's we missed u so glad to hear all is well. We are not sure yet but I will definetly let u know when it will be.

Olivia glad all is going well. Loving the kicks!!

Cupcake congrats!!!

Hope everyone else is well.

awww thanks hunni ive missed you all too.

Please do let us know im soooo excited for you xxx:happydance:

oh im so so sorry hun i missed this bit :cry: lots of :hugs: your way xxxx

I'm so so sorry milosmum. Hugs to you xx

Thanks for organising this puppymom, what a great idea.
Here's hoping we all get our sticky bubs ASAP!

I've had the surgery, and another early loss last weekend. We were supposed to wait this cycle out to allow the inflammation to settle, but it just didn'w quite work out that way. I decided this week to give acupuncture a go - the studies I have been reading showed a 65% increase in pregnancy rates when used during IVF/ICSI, so I figure its probably worth a go to help with implantation. First appointment next week, I'll let you know how it goes.

xx

hi i used acupunture last time, i got pregnant but it didn't prevent the pregnancy becoming ectopic, which ruptured. i lost my left tube.all acupunture is about is well being. let me know how your first one goes the first visit, if done properly is aways very erm- interesting to say the least:haha: and some times it can really bloody hurt! good luck xx

heres a recent bump pic i look huge lol.... hope ive done this right!

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374622.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->