One Tubers

Nice big bump Shells I think u r right gonna have a big boy!!!

milosmum, i am so sorry you had that news on your levels. I am praying everything is ok for you. :hugs: xxxxxx
Cupcake - congrats hun. I see the lines too. :) i hope it is 3rd time lucky for you. This one was for me. Wow pregnant 3 times in 7 months. Thought i was bad, 3 times in 11 months lol. Xx

I just can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone Katstar - seems like only yesterday when you came on here and announced it to the group! Bet its dragged for you though... Always does when its you that its happening to! So as the birth creeps nearer, how you feeling?

It has dragged. But you get 9 months at this and to enjoy it so i am happy its dragged for me. I have 1.5 weeks left and i could go over by 2 weeks so i could possibly have 3.5 weeks left :huh: i am feeling i am ready now though. The midwife measured me 40 cm's last week. eeeeekkkkk!!! it should have only been 36-37cm's and she did not seem concerned. I am though as i had trouble parting with my daughter and she was only 7lb 10. :wacko:

i am going to raise my concerns with her on thursday. With my size, babies size, low platelets and see if by any chance she will give me a sweep. I am also experiencing spd quite bad now. pain in pubic bone is unreal. She is just going to say let nature take its course :haha: :dohh: hehe. xx

hi my lovely ladies!!

My godness i really should keep up i am sorry ive not been around for a while... im trying to catch up...

Huge congrats cupcake!! i hope this is 3rd time lucky for you!!

Amy i saw your siggy?? how fantastic!!! when is ivf do you know yet??

Milosmum im keeping everything crossed for you!

Kat - wow your so near now!!! looking foward to your birth story!! do u have a name?

i am doing well, have one last scan on 11th Nov to check everything is as it should be with lil man but all is looking good so far, i will then be off fetal medicine care and on consultant care from 38 weeks (carry big babies) so im just hoping after this scan i can relax, feeling him move all the time now and got one heck of a bump i look full term haahha. hoping everyone is well and good luck to those ttc in the 2 ww fingers crossed for a summer baby!! xxx

Hi shells. Wow and your pregnancy is going quick too :flower: :thumbup: not long and you will be dancing to the viable day. :happydance:

We have chosen a name Zach. Our daughters chose the name and we picked a middle name, finally on sunday. He will be called Zach Lewis. Zach Lewis Thomson. Lets hope it is a boy as we have no back up girl names :haha:

Milosmum, I am so sorry hun. Its so unfair you have to go through this again :hugs: xxxx

hi my lovely ladies!!

My godness i really should keep up i am sorry ive not been around for a while... im trying to catch up...

Huge congrats cupcake!! i hope this is 3rd time lucky for you!!

Amy i saw your siggy?? how fantastic!!! when is ivf do you know yet??

Milosmum im keeping everything crossed for you!

Kat - wow your so near now!!! looking foward to your birth story!! do u have a name?

i am doing well, have one last scan on 11th Nov to check everything is as it should be with lil man but all is looking good so far, i will then be off fetal medicine care and on consultant care from 38 weeks (carry big babies) so im just hoping after this scan i can relax, feeling him move all the time now and got one heck of a bump i look full term haahha. hoping everyone is well and good luck to those ttc in the 2 ww fingers crossed for a summer baby!! xxx

Hi shells. Wow and your pregnancy is going quick too :flower: :thumbup: not long and you will be dancing to the viable day. :happydance:

We have chosen a name Zach. Our daughters chose the name and we picked a middle name, finally on sunday. He will be called Zach Lewis. Zach Lewis Thomson. Lets hope it is a boy as we have no back up girl names :haha:

awww i love the name Zach its my nephews name altho spelt Zak.

We really like the name Mason at the moment, its not very well known around here which is why i like it lol We havent told anyone tho cuse i know that none of my family will like it they never do like my choices lol

kat just realized not long then for you hun and the name is lovely i love it your jew day after my birthday xxxxxx

kat just realized not long then for you hun and the name is lovely i love it your jew day after my birthday xxxxxx
I will try and deliver on the 13th then. Lol. Even though its my oh's birthday on saturday. That would be nice but it does not feel its happening that soon. Xx

when are you testing caz? Do you wait for AF or are you a fellow early tester? x

im testing on Saturday hun i will be 12dpo then i will let you all no xxxxx

Hey Ladies,

I've come to update you - not too good on my side either... Sorry to hear your news Milosmum... Seems we're both having such bad luck!

Well i've been testing and my lines are getting fainter - they're bearly there now. My FRER was totally negative, although I've just done a CB Digi and gotten a Pregnant 1-2 still... This isn't right though and my levels aren't rising as they should. I've now got left hand side pain and am starting to get scared this could be another ectopic but what are the chances given that I had an interuterine pregnancy in between the first ectopic and they took that tube away?

Think I'm going to have to speak to the EPU to investigate tomorrow.

Cupcake definetly speak with the EPU not to scare you but scar tissue can affect the good tube and make it bad that is what happened to mine. I forget did they take any levels for you?

Hey Amy - no I havent had any levels done - earliest docs appointment was in 2 weeks. May just call the EPU tomorrow. HCG has got to be just over 25 i recon given my faint tests and the min threshold on the CB digi tests...

Cupcake I would definitely self refer to EPU hun, let us know what happens :hugs:

Hi all,

Sorry I've been away from the boards for a while. I've been trying not to get too obsessed with it all..

I've been following your stories though. I'm so pleased for all those that have beans. The bumps look great girls! Congrats to Amy too on your scholarship. That's fab!

So sorry for Milos Mum. Life is so unfair sometimes and good luck Cupcake for the trip to EPAU. It's horrid not knowing what's going on. I'm thinking of you both!

Caz and Mlyn, it looks like we are all still in the same boat.. Let's hope we can get our bumps together! I'm 12dpo and on my 7th month of trying post-ectopic. We had to wait 3 months after surgery as I'd had methotrexate, so I'm getting towards the one year anniversary of getting pregnant (I've already passed the due date in Sep!). I have to admit that I'm getting worried that something's wrong with the other tube or that I'm not ovulating on that side. I've booked a docs appointment for Dec as if I'm not pregnant by then I'd like them to do a HSG to check that my right tube is working ok. If all is fine, I can then relax and hope that nature takes it's course, but if it's not we can start looking into other options (and saving money for IVF!).

Take care all. Wb

Thanks Welsh I know what you mean about not trying to stress its so hard. Good Luck hun.

Hello ladies.

Went to EPU this morning and they said I'm worrying over nothing with faint line tests!!! Yeah right - its a good indicator that my HCG isn't rising!

So they performed bloods:

HCG 24.2
Progesterone at 7

Now bearing in mind I took a CB digi on saturday which gave me "Pregnant 1-2" and that test has a threshold of 25 its likely that my HCG isn't rising...

Progesterone is unbelievably low - they recommend at least a level of 12 in the 1st Tri...

So I have to have bloods repeated on Saturday morning but I know what the outcome will be....

Pregnancy 3 down the pan too... I just have to hope that its going to MC rather than be an ectopic.

Hope all other ladies are well tho and Milosmum, truely thinking of you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->