One Tubers

:hi: ladies how are you all cupcakes thinking of you hun hope its not ectopic hun xxxx

Oh cupcake how gutting. I am so so sorry to hear that and like the others i hope beyond hope it is not ectopic.

I wish they'd do HSG's on everyone whose had ectopic to look at other tube once the body has healed from the surgery. Scar tissue on the good tube is something i worry about.

AFM - 2 dpo today, thought i ovulated on CD 20 but was actually CD 24. X

oh cupcake i am so sorry to hear your news and its so unfair you do have to go through this again so soon. No matter what the epu or docs say, you know in your heart don't you. Well lets just hope its not another ectopic. I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

xx

:hi: ladies hope your all going some were nice tonight to see the fireworks were going to the show to the fair and fire, fire works xxxxxxxxx

aw cupcake i am so sorry that things aren't workin out this time again. I hope your trip to epu this morning gives you some answers. You and i really do seem to be having lots of bad luck at the moment. Let us know how today goes and big hugs from me xxx

Thanks ladies for all your kind words x

My news doesn't get any better lol. Bloods came back today - my HCG is now down to 8 from 25 on Thursday. That's at a bearly neglible "pregnant" level. I've had af cramps since last night and on checking my CM, its got a little blood in it so I expect full on bleeding over the next couple of days. At least this one has ended naturally this time. Think we may give TTC a break for a little while as its been alot of heartache to deal with over the past 7 months... but knowing me I'll be eating my hat again.

Am going to speak to the doctor and see if I can get some tests run. Hospital have already said I'd have to pay for them privately as although I;ve had 3 failed pregnancies, the first one was an ectopic so they won't intervene until I've had 3 consecutive miscarriages! Mad hey...

I'll keep you posted but probably won't be around much for a while...

Love to all x

I'm so sorry hun, that is mad and infuriating that they won't investigate. I hope a break helps you emotionally before you start again. What a rough time of it you've had. I have everything crossed for next time x

Hey girls I was just wondering if I could join? I have been ttc for 10 months I have pcos and endo and only one working tube the other one is in there but the doctor said its blocked...I just started 1000mg of metformin for 6 months then the doctor wants to try iui and then ivf :-(

So sorry Cupcake, that is so bad that they won't investigate :grr: Come back whenever you feel ready love :hugs:
Welcome BWilliams :flower:

Cupcake,

I'm so sorry to hear about your test results sweetie. Take care of yourself hun, and hope to speak to you soon.

All my love,

L.x

So sorry cupcake big hugs.

Welcome BWilliams lots of lovely ladies in here.

so sorry to hear your news cupcake :hugs: we hope to hear from you soon. Take care sweetie. xxxx

bwilliams, welcome and i hope you get some comfort and help here.

So sorry to hear your news cupcake.. It may be worth going to another doctor to be asked to be checked out, different places seem to have different ideas about these things.

Sorry to hear AF got you C&B..

Welcome BWilliams!

As for me, well, I feel bad for moaning last week now, as I got a very faint BFP on Sat! It's got darker since, but I'm not going to be scanned until 22nd Nov and there was no mention of taking bloods to check for HCG. So, I'm just going to sit it out as if it's another 2 week wait (whilst trying not to take HPTs every day)! At the moment I am swinging from being optimistic about it, to being sure it's another ectopic. I thought about going for an earlier private scan, but last time it took them a long time to find the ectopic (it took 3 scans over 2 weeks) and I think that would be more stressful than just waiting for the 6 week mark.

Hope all is well with everyone else. Wb x

congrats welshbean. :) i hope everything turns out ok for you. Keep yourself busy babe. Xx

As for me. Well not sign of beano yet. If i go on my last period then he would not have been due till 21st anyway so i am going to be patient. :)

Congrats welshbean :hugs:

Katstar...make sure you keep us updated :dance:

I'm hoping i get to 14 weeks fast...can't wait for my scan to see little bean again, i turned down all the downs syndrome screening as after last time i wouldn't even want to risk harming little bean...if there's something wrong we'll deal with that when we need to.

My bump seems to be growing by the minute and i really don't look 12 weeks pregnant, someone at work pointed out my bump is the same size as another lady at our office who is 5 months ..... If i carry on this way i hate to see how big i'll be come 9 months!!

love and hugs to all xxx

Congrats Welshbean :wohoo: fingers crossed everything is as it should be!

Katstar not long now :happydance: Bet you can't wait!

Great news on the bump Jessica, I also popped out rather early and loved it! I seem to have slowed down now but I am predicted a larger than average sized baby :D He's due to make his debut 2 weeks today via C section (he's still breech and there was no way I was having an ECV)

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->