One Tubers

Thanks guys!

Wow, Kimmy and Katstar - looks like you could end up having babies at the same time! I hope all goes well for both of you. Really looking forward to seeing some baby photos soon. Wb x

Thanks guys!

Wow, Kimmy and Katstar - looks like you could end up having babies at the same time! I hope all goes well for both of you. Really looking forward to seeing some baby photos soon. Wb x

Babies born on the same day. It is possible. I will be 41+2 when kimmys c section is due so unfortunatly i hope not lol. Just think if i was in rotherham, i could have shared a bed bay with you kimmy :) xx

Thanks guys!

Babies born on the same day. It is possible. I will be 41+2 when kimmys c section is due so unfortunatly i hope not lol. Just think if i was in rotherham, i could have shared a bed bay with you kimmy :) xx

Aw that would've been cool! I too hope you don't have to wait that long for your baby Kat!

good luck Kimmy and katstar - getting so exciting now waiting to hear about your little bundles!

Congratulations welshbean hope the wait for your scan flies past!

xxx

I hope not for your sake too Kat.. My son was born at 41+3 so I know what the waiting is like!

I'm trying to not think about things, but it's really hard! I guess the positives are that I'm not bleeding (with the ectopic my period came as normal and I bled solidly for 3 weeks), my HPTs are quite strong and I have no pain (although I had no pain with the ectopic either). The negatives are that I have no symptoms whatsoever (although I didn't have many with my son either) and I still have a high risk of ectopic or "normal" miscarriage..

Well, that's my thinking about it done for the day (yeah right!).

I hope all is well with everyone else? I'm sure we're due some more BFPs here when Kimmy and Kat have popped! So good luck everyone!! Wb x

Hi Ladies,.....not been much lately...but have been following your news......not long now for the babies to be born......good luck!!!!

Well im just starting on another rollercoaster of a journey yes i finally got a :bfp: yesterday.....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: feeling very nervous and scared after having ectopic in August and loosing left tube......

good luck to those who waiting also i have no symptons leading up to :bfp:

Jo x

:wohoo: josey! Congratulations!

Hoping the wait for your scan goes mega quick welsh bean :hugs:

congrats josey :happydance: i hope everything is ok for you.

scans waiting for both you and welshbean. xx

No but been to epac today and they started doing my bloods every48 hrs they said once they get to a level they happy with they going to scan me x x

That's good. You might get your scan quite soon then. They haven't offered to do my bloods at all. I guess I'm just going to have to try to be patient until the 22nd!

That's good. You might get your scan quite soon then. They haven't offered to do my bloods at all. I guess I'm just going to have to try to be patient until the 22nd!

22nd's not too far huni, my scan is on the 24th...i'm counting down....payday on the 25th too :thumbup:

So if my scan goes well i might treat myself the next day..

I'm sure your scan will be fine huni and you'll see little bean all snug!

Josey...hope your bloods go as they should and you get that scan date soon xxx

Good morning all (Its morning here in Australia)

Welshbean and josey massive CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP's. Woohoo. Hope in 8 months time your both holding your precious bundles.

Kimmy and katstar goodluck for the births of your gorgeous bubbas. So close now.

Cupcake I am so sorry your going through another pregnancy loss :hugs: take care of yourself and I'm praying your luck is about to change.

Jessica yeah on your scan. I have my morphology scan in 8days. I can't wait and am nervous but just want to see bub is alive and healthy. I'm tiny. Hardly any bump at all unless I lie down then it stickys right out.

Congrats Welshbean and Josey!!!

Good Luck on the upcoming births cant wait to see some one tuber babies!!!

Good Luck to the ladies with upcoming scans.

:hi: ladies been spending today got loads it my birthday big 30 getting old xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->