One Tubers

hey caz, how u doin? any plans for today?? not long until your clinic appointment now is it? xx

Hi Ladies
I'm new on here...I got my BFP on tue 9th Nov 10 but I had an ectopic and right tube removed aug 01 but went on to give birth in aug 02, I have 2 boys aged 11 and 8. I keep getting a little niggle in the front of my left shoulder, i know about shoulder tip pain during ectopic but where is the tip? I'm not bleeding or anything. I'm going back to doctors on wed, she said she would arrange for an early scan, you just can't help worrying, i'm dying to tell the kids but want to make sure its not an ectopic first
Manythanks good luck to you all
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

just chilling hun i carnt wait for my appointment i will let you all no what he says :hi: clarel fx hun it not ectopic xxxxxx

hi clare. Welcome. I never had shoulder pain with both my ectopics so i can't say. They do say though that it is a strange pain and like you say it comes from the shoulder tip. Plus you have to look in the direction your shoulder points and look down. Then if the pain shoots, then its something to worry about. Don't quote me on it though, is just something i read on ectopic trust site. Maybe have a look see your self. Hope its not ectopic and you have a happy 9 months. :)

Hello cat :) xx

As for me, well nothings happening :( so fed up too and i promised i would not get fed up. I have a sweep booked for the 21st so it is possible i will have lo same day as kimmy after all. Lol. Xx

hi clare. Welcome. I never had shoulder pain with both my ectopics so i can't say. They do say though that it is a strange pain and like you say it comes from the shoulder tip. Plus you have to look in the direction your shoulder points and look down. Then if the pain shoots, then its something to worry about. Don't quote me on it though, is just something i read on ectopic trust site. Maybe have a look see your self. Hope its not ectopic and you have a happy 9 months. :)

Hello cat :) xx

As for me, well nothings happening :( so fed up too and i promised i would not get fed up. I have a sweep booked for the 21st so it is possible i will have lo same day as kimmy after all. Lol. Xx

Many thanks
Hope you bundle of joy arrives soon, i went 2 weeks over with my 1st and 8 days with 2nd its a nightmare x x

Oooh fingers crossed your LO makes an appearance before mine katstar!

Hi all
I just did another clearblue digital and it now says 2-3 weeks, last week it said 1-2 weeks so heres hoping its not ectopic if my levels are showing as more. Going docs on wed so will ask for blood test i think

Hope everyones good
x x x x

:hi: ladies kat hope hes here soon hun kim yours will be soon hun probuly both have them same time xxxxxxxx

:hi caz, hope you're well!

good luck for your appt clare x

Good sign Clare everything xxx for you babes.

Kat hopefully not much longer now.

Good luck at the appt in 2 days caz.

Hope everyone else is well.

Hi all! Happy birthday Caz! Good luck for your appointment..

Clare - I hope all is well with you. HCG is giong up, so that's a good sign for you. I didn't have any pain with my ectopic, so I'm not sure what the shoulder pain feels like. Go to EPAU if it gets worse though.

Good luck for the imminent arrivals!

As for me, well no news is good news at the moment. No bleeding yet and we will know whether it is ectopic or not a week today. I think it's going to be a long week!

Wb x

Good luck WB, fingers crossed for a bean in the right place a week today! That's the same day my little man will be born :) xx

Can I join you ladies please?? I looked back about 10 pages and honestly, broke down.. but with hope ! I lost my little bub and right tube in March, went on to have PID and the stupid Depo shot (still kicking my butt for that one).
Just went and saw my gyno the beginning of the month and she gave me a 50/50 chance of a normal pregnancy over another ectopic :dohh: I'm still young, so they're not doing much for me until I've ttc for a year... but I want to be a young mom and my OH is also more than ready to start a family. I don't think I O'd this month (probably shot still wearing off) and I THINK af is due Friday, who knows where my cycles at. But anyways, I'm ttc, even though I'm really hesitant, I would love at lease ONE child. Hoping and praying for my xmas/21st birthday :BFP:

Good Luck hun. Of course you can join us. So sorry for your loss. As you can see we have some wonderful examples of pg after ectopic just depends on the shape of the other tube. Mine obviously was also too severly damaged but I know with the help of IVF I will b a momma someday.

Good Luck hun. Of course you can join us. So sorry for your loss. As you can see we have some wonderful examples of pg after ectopic just depends on the shape of the other tube. Mine obviously was also too severly damaged but I know with the help of IVF I will b a momma someday.

Thank you puppymom ! I wish I knew the condition of my other tube, was told it was in great shape when I came out of surgery, but it's unknown since I had PID after :wacko: As it stands now, gyno is just hoping my infection was caught soon enough before damage was done, so I'm pretty nervous. BUT luckily there are options like IVF, which I've heard have pretty high success rates :happydance:
I wish you the absolute best of luck and will stop in regularly in hopes of seeing yours and many other :bfp:
GO ONE TUBERS !!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->