One Tubers

Mommy2be - so sorry for you loss. I too was really worried about my other tube as they said it looked good from the outside, but we didn't know how it was inside! Anyway, I'm pregnant again after trying for 7 months (but am 10 years older than you - so your young eggs will be much quicker I'm sure!) I'll let you know next week whether the egg made it all the way down the other tube.. Good luck! Wb x

Hi all
I just did another clearblue digital and it now says 2-3 weeks, last week it said 1-2 weeks so heres hoping its not ectopic if my levels are showing as more. Going docs on wed so will ask for blood test i think

Hope everyones good
x x x x

Hey everyone

Been to the docs today, shes booked me in for a scan next wed (i'll be 6 weeks) so another week of waiting. She said they don't do bloods unless there has been bleeding or if the scan doesn't show anything. Hope your all ok x x x x

Mommy2be - so sorry for you loss. I too was really worried about my other tube as they said it looked good from the outside, but we didn't know how it was inside! Anyway, I'm pregnant again after trying for 7 months (but am 10 years older than you - so your young eggs will be much quicker I'm sure!) I'll let you know next week whether the egg made it all the way down the other tube.. Good luck! Wb x

Thank you soo much. I'll be checking in at least once a day, this is where all of the hope I have in me comes from :winkwink: Congratulations on your pregnancy !!!! :happydance: I truly hope you have a nice sticky bean in the right spot !! :hugs:

mommy2b20 welcome and I too am sorry about the loss of your little baby and tube. I too had PID and from a lap I knew my tube wasn't in perfect shape but almost a year after my ectopic pregnancy and tube coming out we got another BFP and it made it to the right spot. Hope it happens for you soon and you have a H&H pregnancy.

Can I join you ladies please?? I looked back about 10 pages and honestly, broke down.. but with hope ! I lost my little bub and right tube in March, went on to have PID and the stupid Depo shot (still kicking my butt for that one).
Just went and saw my gyno the beginning of the month and she gave me a 50/50 chance of a normal pregnancy over another ectopic :dohh: I'm still young, so they're not doing much for me until I've ttc for a year... but I want to be a young mom and my OH is also more than ready to start a family. I don't think I O'd this month (probably shot still wearing off) and I THINK af is due Friday, who knows where my cycles at. But anyways, I'm ttc, even though I'm really hesitant, I would love at lease ONE child. Hoping and praying for my xmas/21st birthday :BFP:

Hey huni,
I'm 23, I lost my right tube at 12 weeks pregnant in July.
My doctors gave me a 10% chance of getting pregnant, i got pregnant first month trying with my stickybean!
Don't let the docs dishearten you.
Hope you get your bfp soon xxxxxx

Hey huni,
My doctors gave me a 10% chance of getting pregnant, i got pregnant first month trying with my stickybean!

Wow, thanks so much for the hope Jessica .. I'm a Jessica as well :haha:, would LOVE to follow in your shoes !! I absolutely love hearing those kinds of stories, it's amazing
Congratulations and hope you have a very H&H pregnancy !!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

4 days to go to the scan now.. Today's my last working day though and I think it's going to drag! I nearly ended up in EPAU yesterday as I had pain in my RHS (where my remaining tube is) but the pain wasn't bad and didn't last for long (maybe tmi but I think it was probably trapped wind!) It's amazing how I worry about every niggle though!

Hope everyone else is ok? Any baby news yet ladies??

4 days to go to the scan now.. Today's my last working day though and I think it's going to drag! I nearly ended up in EPAU yesterday as I had pain in my RHS (where my remaining tube is) but the pain wasn't bad and didn't last for long (maybe tmi but I think it was probably trapped wind!) It's amazing how I worry about every niggle though!

Hope everyone else is ok? Any baby news yet ladies??

The waiting is terrible isn't it!!!!!! I go for my scan on wed (6days to go) i feel all my aches on my left side where my remaining tube is, fx our babys are in the right place x x x:hugs:

Hey huni,

Wow, thanks so much for the hope Jessica .. I'm a Jessica as well :haha:, would LOVE to follow in your shoes !! I absolutely love hearing those kinds of stories, it's amazing
Congratulations and hope you have a very H&H pregnancy !!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Wooo...hi Jessica and thanks :haha:

hope you get that :bfp: soon!! I know its hard but don't worry, when the times right your body will work its magic for you :hugs: xxxx

Hi Clare - good luck with your scan too. I'll be thinking of you on Weds..! Let's hope we're both ok..

My main worry is that with my ectopic I had no pain at all even when it ruptured and there was 2 litres of blood inside! So I worry that it's all going on right now and I'm just going to keel over at any minute! I feel a bit like a ticking time bomb.. I'm trying to think positive, but yet when I do that I start thinking about the due date and the baby and I don't want to do that either so then I go back to thinking it's ectopic just to stop me from getting carried away! And then, I think well even if it's not ectopic there's still a high risk of normal miscarriage and that frightens me too.. Why do we put ourselves through this!!?? Maybe not thinking at all is the best option - but that's easier said than done..

:hugs: Welshbean, I know how hard the early days are and I don't want to make you feel worse but the worry never really leaves-just moves on to something else :( that is the legacy of pregnancy after loss. Even now being only days away from having my little man I still can't fully allow myself to believe it, I think it must be a self preservation thing :shrug: Just know that we understand how you are feeling and are here to support you :hugs: I know it's difficult to be optimistic (and risk getting hurt) but the only other option is to be pessimistic and make yourself miserable. My advice would be to take it a day at a time and be thankful for every pregnant day you have. That's the way I looked at it. I told myself that yes it is a massive worry being pregnant again but the alternative is to not be pregnant atall, which would I rather have? Sorry I've rambled on haven't I :dohh: I didn't mean to, just wanted to try to make you feel a little better :hugs:

Welsh I agree with Kimmy one day at a time.

Yay Kimmy single digits now!! Anyone heard from Kat?

I was wondering the same Amy, perhaps no news means LO has put in an appearance :wohoo: ?

Hi Clare - good luck with your scan too. I'll be thinking of you on Weds..! Let's hope we're both ok..

My main worry is that with my ectopic I had no pain at all even when it ruptured and there was 2 litres of blood inside! So I worry that it's all going on right now and I'm just going to keel over at any minute! I feel a bit like a ticking time bomb.. I'm trying to think positive, but yet when I do that I start thinking about the due date and the baby and I don't want to do that either so then I go back to thinking it's ectopic just to stop me from getting carried away! And then, I think well even if it's not ectopic there's still a high risk of normal miscarriage and that frightens me too.. Why do we put ourselves through this!!?? Maybe not thinking at all is the best option - but that's easier said than done..

Hi there welshbean
Its definitly hard!!!!! I told my mum today but i didn't want to get her excited either. I'm like you too, i think about having the baby and what its gonna be like then just thinking i hope it is in the right place. I did another CBD test today and that has changed to 3+ weeks now so my hcg levels are obviously going up hopefully. I'll be thinking of you too take care x x

:hi: ladies it went well today seen mr fox s nurse she has done loads off bloods for hormones,thyroid,blood disorder have to go back on the 17th jan at 12pm for my results off my fox xxxxx

So sorry I missed it. For some reason I thought it was the same day as your appt. Must be going crazy. You go back to your appt they day b4 my birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->