One Tubers

Girls thought I would let you all know....https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/465666-bad-news.html

:( So sorry Josey x

Hi ladies,

I am still here. Yes still pregnant :(. lol. I am hoping that the stretch and sweep works tomorrow and also its a full moon tomorrow, so heres to hoping :haha:

Kimmy us having babies on the same day is looking more likely. :) or you will que jump me.

I have been having af type cramps and back ache for two days now. Hoping things would hurry up.

Caz. glad you had a good visit/chat with mr fox. :) one step closer.

Josey i am so sorry to hear your news. :( i hope your ok hun. xxx

hiya ladies sorry i have not been around! trying to get the house sorted for when babygirl makes her appearance!

hope the babies make an appearance soon katstar and Kimmy.

welshbean how did your scan go???

Josey am so sorry for your loss!

:flower:Great idea.. can I join please??
after a TR.. I got pregnant but it was an ectopic and sadly I lost my right tube
in October 2010..I feel physically and emotionally recovered, Can I ask if you had an e/p how long after before you started ttc? I didnt have the moxy injection,
just a laparoscopy and removal of tube xx

after a TR.. I got pregnant but it was an ectopic and sadly I lost my right tube
in October 2010..I feel physically and emotionally recovered, Can I ask if you had an e/p how long after before you started ttc? I didnt have the moxy injection,

Sorry to hear you had to go through that hun,

I lost my right tube also, I lost mine in July and had my first period after in August and got pregnant straight away xxx

Good luck for your :bfp: xx

Hi hun and welcome :flower:

So sorry for your loss :hugs: glad you are feeling better.

I also lost my right tube in april 2009. I was devastated. They advised me to wait 3 cycles for my body to recover after surgery and this is what i did. I got pregnant again straight away but unfortunatly this pregnancy was not to be and my levels stayed static and they could not find the pregnancy so i ended up having methotrexate shot in august 2009. After this we decided to wait to ttc. We booked tickets for glastonbury 2010 and thought about ttc after this. But we got a happy surprise march 2010 :bfp:

I would advise to wait three months to give your body time to heal but as you can see on here that some have not waited. Which ever you choose i hope you get your bubba soon. :baby:

Hi angelcake71
I had my right tube removed aug 01 with ectopic and 10 weeks later i found out i was 4 weeks pregnant with my son (bearing in mind we couldn't do the do for 6 weeks) so that was a great surprise i was really worried i would struggle to conceive again. Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome, i was also advised to wait 3 cycles and it helped me in my physical and emotional recovery x

:flower:Hiya Ladies
thankyou for your warm welcomes..:thumbup:
as tempted as I am to ttc this month.. I am gonna wait til December...
How is everyone doing?? xx

Welcome angelcake so sorry for your loss. I was also advised through all my ep to wait 3 months just to make sure you are all healed up best of luck.

:hugs::hugs: Hello Puppymom..
I think you must be one strong lady.. and I hope you get your much deserved bfp one day xx

Hey ladies/...saw little bean on friday as due to some bleeding epu moved my scan forward..

Bean was doing acrobatics and standing on its head!

Got a private gender scan on 7th Dec...can't wait..

Hope you're all well..

Kimmy & Katstar....Hope to see you little babas soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"